And the Tony goes to....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2014, 05:04 PM
And the Tony goes to....
Tonight's performance will star Nurse struggling to sing lead soprano while caroling with the step family, as she is a second soprano but the other women are altos and tenors. She will pretend to be a Christian wife with no opinion and that she's in a loving marriage where they both give a damn about each other. There will be humor in the form of cheesy preacher jokes and not one curse word will be uttered. The conversation themes will be pro Murica we're number 1, homos, illegals (Mexicans - cause all brown people are from Mexico), Christian persecution, when Nurse is going to have a baby girl (not gonna happen...), great aunt Fannie's great great grand-baby marrying so-n-so that doesn't go to the right church, and end times. Nurse will deliver a performance lacking wit and sarcasm and be completely fucking sober.

There may be epic ranting in a few hours.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2014, 05:07 PM
RE: And the Tony goes to....
(19-12-2014 05:04 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Tonight's performance will star Nurse struggling to sing lead soprano while caroling with the step family, as she is a second soprano but the other women are altos and tenors. She will pretend to be a Christian wife with no opinion and that she's in a loving marriage where they both give a damn about each other. There will be humor in the form of cheesy preacher jokes and not one curse word will be uttered. The conversation themes will be pro Murica we're number 1, homos, illegals (Mexicans - cause all brown people are from Mexico), Christian persecution, when Nurse is going to have a baby girl (not gonna happen...), great aunt Fannie's great great grand-baby marrying so-n-so that doesn't go to the right church, and end times. Nurse will deliver a performance lacking wit and sarcasm and be completely fucking sober.

There may be epic ranting in a few hours.

Oh, dear. Hug

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
19-12-2014, 05:15 PM
Put a bottle of vodka in the freezer now and you'll be ready for later. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
19-12-2014, 05:48 PM
Oh very big hugs.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

19-12-2014, 06:02 PM
Popcorn

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
19-12-2014, 06:50 PM
I suppose there could be a worse way to spend an evening but I am not sure what that would be. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
19-12-2014, 07:27 PM
Shoot me now. They keep on adding houses.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
19-12-2014, 07:36 PM
Can you fake sick?
19-12-2014, 07:38 PM
(19-12-2014 07:36 PM)pablo Wrote:  Can you fake sick?

I am thinking that by now she wouldn't be faking.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-12-2014, 07:44 PM
You got to do it sober?

damn. No

take a flask, seriously...no one will know if you don't close talk. Angel

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller