And the worst state is, OH GOD DAMNIT!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-07-2015, 06:57 AM
RE: And the worst state is, OH GOD DAMNIT!!!!!
(03-07-2015 07:19 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(03-07-2015 07:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Christy has 0 chance at even the nomination at this point. Trump has a double digit lead over him.

What are the republicans up to now? 17- 18 potentials?

Potential???

CarrotTop has more potential.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
04-07-2015, 07:36 AM
(03-07-2015 07:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Christy has 0 chance at even the nomination at this point. Trump has a double digit lead over him.

Every time I see one of the lists showing Trump among the leading candidates I feel like I'm in some sort of bizarro world. How anybody can think he's qualified for any political office, let alone US President, is beyond me.

Shocking

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
04-07-2015, 07:54 AM
(04-07-2015 07:36 AM)unfogged Wrote:  

Every time I see one of the lists showing Trump among the leading candidates I feel like I'm in some sort of bizarro world. How anybody can think he's qualified for any political office, let alone US President, is beyond me.

Shocking

I like to think of it like the clown before the rollercoaster. Must be this legitimate to get on the ride. If Trump is more viable than you pack it in you are done.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
04-07-2015, 07:55 AM
When I lived there, there were a few things I liked about it. However, I'm glad I moved out. Miss my friends though.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
04-07-2015, 07:57 AM
(03-07-2015 07:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-07-2015 07:03 PM)pablo Wrote:  8? Facepalm

Trump has a double digit lead over him.

And a "0" chance of being elected. So it's all good. Tongue
I do enjoy the circus tho.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
04-07-2015, 07:57 AM

Christy has 0 chance at even the nomination at this point. Trump has a double digit lead over him.

That is a liberal conspiracy. They want to keep the craziest, most unelectable guy in the front so that all the other candidates drop out and endorse him, thereby making them all appear more insane then Trump.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
04-07-2015, 09:04 AM
All of them scare me...especially my governor...Scott Walker. Christie is a liberal compared to Walker.
[+] 1 user Likes ThatAtheistChick's post
04-07-2015, 09:19 AM
(04-07-2015 09:04 AM)ThatAtheistChick Wrote:  All of them scare me...especially my governor...Scott Walker. Christie is a liberal compared to Walker.

All the Governors have horrible records, mainly because conservative policy just does not work. Scott Walker tanked Wisconsin's economy same as Christie did with New Jersey.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
04-07-2015, 09:25 AM

Christy has 0 chance at even the nomination at this point. Trump has a double digit lead over him.

That will be dropping as the gaffes start adding up. Trump doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell.
04-07-2015, 09:40 AM
(04-07-2015 09:19 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(04-07-2015 09:04 AM)ThatAtheistChick Wrote:  All of them scare me...especially my governor...Scott Walker. Christie is a liberal compared to Walker.

All the Governors have horrible records, mainly because conservative policy just does not work. Scott Walker tanked Wisconsin's economy same as Christie did with New Jersey.

True. I know that Christie has been called a fake Republican because he is so much more liberal on social issues.

Walker is trying to reduce the requirement for teachers down to a high school diploma and make school choice vouchers standard across the entire state. On average, 50% of students could go to a religious school on the taxpayers dime. That will kill our public schools.
[+] 1 user Likes ThatAtheistChick's post