And the worst state is, OH GOD DAMNIT!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-07-2015, 09:43 AM
RE: And the worst state is, OH GOD DAMNIT!!!!!
(04-07-2015 09:40 AM)ThatAtheistChick Wrote:  
(04-07-2015 09:19 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  All the Governors have horrible records, mainly because conservative policy just does not work. Scott Walker tanked Wisconsin's economy same as Christie did with New Jersey.

True. I know that Christie has been called a fake Republican because he is so much more liberal on social issues.

Walker is trying to reduce the requirement for teachers down to a high school diploma and make school choice vouchers standard across the entire state. On average, 50% of students could go to a religious school on the taxpayers dime. That will kill our public schools.

But the idiots may have to learn that lesson the hard way. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
04-07-2015, 09:58 AM
And the worst state is, OH GOD DAMNIT!!!!!
I think I agree with that survey. The people from New Jersey I know personally (read: not on TTA) are complete assholes. Coupled with that and I almost died in NJ, it's my least favorite state.
04-07-2015, 12:51 PM
(04-07-2015 09:58 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  I think I agree with that survey. The people from New Jersey I know personally (read: not on TTA) are complete assholes. Coupled with that and I almost died in NJ, it's my least favorite state.

Were you in the hood.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
04-07-2015, 01:05 PM
So... isn't New Jersey called The Garden State? Where are these gardens?

Show me these gardens now! Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
04-07-2015, 01:27 PM
(04-07-2015 01:05 PM)kim Wrote:  So... isn't New Jersey called The Garden State? Where are these gardens?

Show me these gardens now! Shy

It is more the hood nature state, you either are in the hood or the wood.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
04-07-2015, 02:15 PM
Born and raised in NJ and lived there until I was 40. And, on behalf of NJ, I just want to say "fuck the lot of yous".

Without us there would be no Springsteen, no Bon Jovi, no Witney Houston, no Frank Sinatra. Some of the best beaches in the US. And. NJ used to be the horse capital of the US. They raised more horses than any other state. Not sure if that's still true.

NJ is one of the wealthiest states and has one of the best public education systems in the country.

As for where the gardens are, it has a ton of agriculture. But. You land in Newark Airport, which is in a very industrial part of the state, and you get no sense of that.

I love NJ, and I'm happy for any poll that keeps people from coming. The unofficial state motto is "welcome to NJ. Now go home".

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
04-07-2015, 02:47 PM
I thought Canada was the best state.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
04-07-2015, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 04:07 PM by Clockwork.)
(04-07-2015 12:51 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Were you in the hood.
No, not the hood or Camden or anything. Turnpike. It wasn't New Jersey's fault I almost died. It was meningitis.

E: Not saying NJ is bad. Like all states, it has its share of fucknuts. Unfortunately, the ones who live in my immediate area are fucknuts. To me, logically, that means NJ now has fewer fucknuts. Therefore, if you were to visit NJ, you'll have a better time than if you speak to the NJ people who moved here.

If that makes sense.
04-07-2015, 03:38 PM
(04-07-2015 02:47 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I thought Canada was the best state.

Canada is the politest state.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
04-07-2015, 05:44 PM
More and more, I find myself concurring with The Daily Show's assessment that there are only two states:

The United States of Canada (Canada + all the US "Blue States")

and Jesusland.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post