And then there was Kushner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2017, 06:19 PM
And then there was Kushner

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
26-05-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: And then there was Kushner
Many say that the Washington Post is fake news.

This only shows they have no news. Only olds.

Has anyone come up with a reason why Russia is still considered an enemy rather than just another plutocracy with whom to do business?

26-05-2017, 07:16 PM
(26-05-2017 07:10 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Many say that the Washington Post is fake news.

This only shows they have no news. Only olds.

Has anyone come up with a reason why Russia is still considered an enemy rather than just another plutocracy with whom to do business?

For America I think it's still just nostalgia for the good old days. Gotta stick with what works, ya know. Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
26-05-2017, 07:29 PM
Actually, Kushner is at the top of US news today as he is being investigated.

The Post gives the oldies in question - the background for the investigation.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
26-05-2017, 07:33 PM
And why would I want to do business with someone who undermined our democratic election?

Turns out, also in today's news, that Comey was acting on "fake" news when reacting to the Clinton investigation. I am waiting for details, but it sounds like the Russians mixed good and bad info and made sure the FBI found it... But this one is half cooked so I didn't post about it.

[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
26-05-2017, 07:48 PM
Go to 1:22 in the video and it looks like Vlad the Russian Prime Minister are a happy gay couple holding hands. Hehe.
26-05-2017, 07:51 PM
(26-05-2017 07:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  And why would I want to do business with someone who undermined our democratic election?

Again, just flip the participants... why do other countries still do business with the US despite the long and well documented history of CIA undermining their democratic elections?

And then there is the question of whether they actually did or did successfully.

There's zero evidence of a connection between Russia and the Podesta email wikileaks.

I've no doubt that Trump and his various cronies are involved with shady parties from all over the world (including Russia) ... because that's the norm for the property development world... but nowhere have I seen anything that makes Russia an enemy. If anything, they fit the US plutocracy's model of the perfect business partner... white, capitalist, anti-muslim, christian establishment etc.

Dodgy

26-05-2017, 07:57 PM
(26-05-2017 07:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  And why would I want to do business with someone who undermined our democratic election?

Putin shot down this plane.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/29/world....html?_r=0
Putin invaded a free and autonomous country.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderic...2e73977ddb
Putin kills his enemies.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worl...7c937ba0ae

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-05-2017, 08:05 PM
(26-05-2017 07:51 PM)DLJ Wrote:  

Again, just flip the participants... why do other countries still do business with the US despite the long and well documented history of CIA undermining their democratic elections?

And then there is the question of whether they actually did or did successfully.

There's zero evidence of a connection between Russia and the Podesta email wikileaks.

I've no doubt that Trump and his various cronies are involved with shady parties from all over the world (including Russia) ... because that's the norm for the property development world... but nowhere have I seen anything that makes Russia an enemy. If anything, they fit the US plutocracy's model of the perfect business partner... white, capitalist, anti-muslim, christian establishment etc.

Dodgy

There is zero evidence that has been released to the public.

Yes, America sucks and is now heading for an actual plutocracy dominated by white, old, rich men.

But at least up to now we were able the get the bastards out of office as in Nixon, and vote in good people like Obama.

If voting doesn't work anymore, this world will suck so bad I may not want to be a part of it anymore.

I know it will take time for all the committees to get to the bottom of this, it took a looooong time with Nixon. But we will get there. Then we will know. Now we don't.

I am happy to buy some Stolichnaya - but first I need to know if Trump is a puppet or not.

[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
26-05-2017, 08:13 PM
(26-05-2017 08:05 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(26-05-2017 07:51 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Again, just flip the participants... why do other countries still do business with the US despite the long and well documented history of CIA undermining their democratic elections?

Dodgy

There is zero evidence that has been released to the public.

Yes, America sucks and is now heading for an actual plutocracy dominated by white, old, rich men.

But at least up to now we were able the get the bastards out of office as in Nixon, and vote in good people like Obama.

If voting doesn't work anymore, this world will suck so bad I may not want to be a part of it anymore.

I know it will take time for all the committees to get to the bottom of this, it took a looooong time with Nixon. But we will get there. Then we will know. Now we don't.

I am happy to buy some Stolichnaya - but first I need to know if Trump is a puppet or not.

In which case, we have reached agreement.

Thumbsup

But wouldn't you also like to see more than just the ability to vote out the wrong-doers? Wouldn't you also like to see members of the last two administrations being investigated for war-crimes?

Yes

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post