And then there was Kushner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2017, 06:43 AM
RE: And then there was Kushner
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-r...russia-cia

Quote:Former acting CIA director John McLaughlan on Friday responded to reports that President Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner discussed setting up a secret communications line between Trump's transition team and the Kremlin, saying if such reports are true, it would be considered espionage.

Quote:"I don’t want to overstate this because obviously there is a lot we don’t know — we don’t know the exact content of the conversation. We don’t know the objective that was a part of the conversation — those things we don’t know," McLaughlan said on MSNBC's "The Last Word" Friday.
"But I can’t keep out of my mind the thought that, if an American intelligence officer had done anything like this, we’d consider it espionage.”

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
27-05-2017, 07:30 AM
RE: And then there was Kushner
(26-05-2017 07:10 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Many say that the Washington Post is fake news.

This only shows they have no news. Only olds.

Has anyone come up with a reason why Russia is still considered an enemy rather than just another plutocracy with whom to do business?

Russia cannot be subdued by conventional means and is presently charting an independent course outside the US orbit of influence. A rogue state in US parlance. It exhibits bad manners. Sets a bad example. A threat to Pax Americana.

That aside, there seems to be a real possibility that Flynn, Kushner...have technically breached the the threshold, in a serious way, of one or other US law.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like tomilay's post