And this is why the internet exists!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2014, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2014 10:20 PM by Adrianime.)
Wink And this is why the internet exists!!

This video (same dog) is also awesome (and better): http://www.koin.com/entertainment/must-s...tiful-nd14

And bathing dogs:

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Adrianime's post
17-01-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: And this is why the internet exists!!
My dog never growls or barks at me but he refuses to get into the tub. He holds onto the door like a child

It's why I just take him to the groomers.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-01-2014, 11:19 PM
(17-01-2014 10:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My dog never growls or barks at me but he refuses to get into the tub. He holds onto the door like a child

Hah! The dog at 2:40 was probably my favorite. At least yours doesn't growl Big Grin.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
17-01-2014, 11:32 PM
Some of those bath time dogs are really scary! When I was a kid we bathed our dog outside when possible. She loved getting sprayed down with the water hose and shampooed but she hated the bathtub. I never understood that.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
18-01-2014, 01:16 AM
The only time my dog would "speak" like scooby doo instead of bark was at bath time. She would just make these sighing sounds and when you say "what's wrong?" She would go "aye wowonna" and "aroomoommooomooo" which was the only interesting part. Other than that she just stood there like a lump, occasionally half-assedly putting a paw outside the tub.

Now the cat... She loves the water. She grabs a toy and jumps in the tub anytime she hears the water start. Last time she grabbed her favorite, which is unfortunately home made from paper... Which was also fortunately easy to replicate. She splashes around until the water stops then just floats around on her back making what I can only describe as humming sounds. Its weird... Like out of tune singing with her mouth closed.
18-01-2014, 02:18 AM
My friend has a great Dane who sits on the edge of the tub and puts her feet into it. Just hind feet. It's adorable. She thinks she's people.

18-01-2014, 02:22 AM
(17-01-2014 11:19 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(17-01-2014 10:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My dog never growls or barks at me but he refuses to get into the tub. He holds onto the door like a child

Hah! The dog at 2:40 was probably my favorite. At least yours doesn't growl Big Grin.

Yeah, my old man doesn't have a growly-snappy bone in his body. Unless its directed at someone or something that he thinks is a threat.

Like the landscapers....ohhh he truly dislikes them.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-01-2014, 05:55 AM
Nuh-uh! This is why the internet exists:

[Image: 1116218_563255740404924_345535345_o.jpg]

Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-01-2014, 03:37 PM

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
22-01-2014, 08:47 PM
That video is funny. However, has anyone here ever tried to bathe a cat? I had to give my stupid cat a bath a few weeks ago. He got nervous and puked in his pet carrier on the way to and from my sister's house. I've seen what can happen when trying to bathe a cat--so much blood was lost that it looked like the scene of a murder--so I was a bit scared for my safety. When the time came, I firmly pressed him into the water so he couldn't swing around and skin me alive. I then lightly splashed him with water like I was baptizing him. This is when his eyes started to glow red and fire started shooting out of his mouth. I immediately ran out of the bathroom to the back corner of the adjoining bedroom and held a crucifix in front of me. I closed my eyes like in Indiana Jones because I knew if I opened them, my soul would get sucked out of my body by the cat demon that was now flying through my apartment. I felt sort of like Sigourney Weaver when the alien has her pressed up against the wall threatening to tear her apart. This is the last time I buy a cat from Pet Cemetery 'R Us.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post