And this is why the internet exists!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2014, 09:03 PM
RE: And this is why the internet exists!!
No way, dude! THIS is why the internet exists Big Grin
Not as good as Freaky the Scary Snowman, but it works Shy

Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
08-02-2014, 01:16 PM
A squirrel trying to hide a nut inside a dog's fur.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
08-02-2014, 06:51 PM
(22-01-2014 08:47 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  That video is funny. However, has anyone here ever tried to bathe a cat? I had to give my stupid cat a bath a few weeks ago. He got nervous and puked in his pet carrier on the way to and from my sister's house. I've seen what can happen when trying to bathe a cat--so much blood was lost that it looked like the scene of a murder--so I was a bit scared for my safety. When the time came, I firmly pressed him into the water so he couldn't swing around and skin me alive. I then lightly splashed him with water like I was baptizing him. This is when his eyes started to glow red and fire started shooting out of his mouth. I immediately ran out of the bathroom to the back corner of the adjoining bedroom and held a crucifix in front of me. I closed my eyes like in Indiana Jones because I knew if I opened them, my soul would get sucked out of my body by the cat demon that was now flying through my apartment. I felt sort of like Sigourney Weaver when the alien has her pressed up against the wall threatening to tear her apart. This is the last time I buy a cat from Pet Cemetery 'R Us.

My cat loves bath time Smile

Previous ones were much like you described though.
08-02-2014, 06:55 PM
(08-02-2014 06:51 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(22-01-2014 08:47 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  That video is funny. However, has anyone here ever tried to bathe a cat? I had to give my stupid cat a bath a few weeks ago. He got nervous and puked in his pet carrier on the way to and from my sister's house. I've seen what can happen when trying to bathe a cat--so much blood was lost that it looked like the scene of a murder--so I was a bit scared for my safety. When the time came, I firmly pressed him into the water so he couldn't swing around and skin me alive. I then lightly splashed him with water like I was baptizing him. This is when his eyes started to glow red and fire started shooting out of his mouth. I immediately ran out of the bathroom to the back corner of the adjoining bedroom and held a crucifix in front of me. I closed my eyes like in Indiana Jones because I knew if I opened them, my soul would get sucked out of my body by the cat demon that was now flying through my apartment. I felt sort of like Sigourney Weaver when the alien has her pressed up against the wall threatening to tear her apart. This is the last time I buy a cat from Pet Cemetery 'R Us.

My cat loves bath time Smile

Previous ones were much like you described though.

Bathing my cat is a great way to make people ask why your hands are covered in scratches.
08-02-2014, 07:18 PM

[Image: h52378450]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
01-03-2014, 06:35 PM

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
01-03-2014, 11:55 PM
My 100lb Rottie doesn't fight me when it's bath time. He doesn't help either. He's figured out that if he just goes limp and rolls on his back, it's a pain in the ass to get him in the tub.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
21-03-2014, 09:00 AM

21-03-2014, 09:24 AM
(18-01-2014 02:18 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My friend has a great Dane who sits on the edge of the tub and puts her feet into it. Just hind feet. It's adorable. She thinks she's people.

My parents always had Great Danes when I was growing up. They have strange habits, like running around in a large circle when you walk them and rushing back towards you and knocking you over. That happened to me on a walk once, except I didn't realise the dog was running at me until it went between my legs and threw me into the air and into a cow pat.

Often when watching TV they would sidle on lap bottom first with the front legs on the ground and completely block your view.

I miss having a Dane. I miss having dogs. We plan to get our own little pack when we're more settled.
02-04-2014, 10:31 PM
Aron Ra posted this...

...folks, this may signal the end of the world.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat