And!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2014, 10:41 AM
RE: And!!!!
(07-03-2014 10:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 01:18 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Ew.

and ew.

Seriously? Why would you ever choose an Xbox 1 over a PS4?

Well, that's a Razer Xbox controller for PC. As far as that goes, to those whose gaming centered around the Nintendo and Microsoft consoles, the Sony's Dual Shock family of controllers has always felt odd. For me, the primary reasons is the placement of the left control stick. Looking back at the N64 and Gamecube through the Xbox and even the new Xbox One; the left control sticks all share the same generally straight positioning. The stick is located in a very comfortable position along the axis of the controller's grip. Anyone one who is familiar and comfortable with this setup generally finds the placement of the Dual Shock's left side control stick very awkwardly placed. I prefer the Xbox family of controllers for my PC gaming needs, for titles like Assassin's Creed series and Castle Crashers.

You feel my pain.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
12-03-2014, 10:42 AM
(12-03-2014 10:41 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(07-03-2014 10:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, that's a Razer Xbox controller for PC. As far as that goes, to those whose gaming centered around the Nintendo and Microsoft consoles, the Sony's Dual Shock family of controllers has always felt odd. For me, the primary reasons is the placement of the left control stick. Looking back at the N64 and Gamecube through the Xbox and even the new Xbox One; the left control sticks all share the same generally straight positioning. The stick is located in a very comfortable position along the axis of the controller's grip. Anyone one who is familiar and comfortable with this setup generally finds the placement of the Dual Shock's left side control stick very awkwardly placed. I prefer the Xbox family of controllers for my PC gaming needs, for titles like Assassin's Creed series and Castle Crashers.

You feel my pain.

Where the hell have you been?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-03-2014, 10:44 AM
Not shit. WTF?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
12-03-2014, 10:45 AM
Supposedly, I have a concussion.
From the dog.
And I broke my Gwynnies.

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
12-03-2014, 10:48 AM
(12-03-2014 10:45 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Supposedly, I have a concussion.
From the dog.
And I broke my Gwynnies.

Hug

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-03-2014, 11:01 AM
(12-03-2014 10:41 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(07-03-2014 10:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, that's a Razer Xbox controller for PC. As far as that goes, to those whose gaming centered around the Nintendo and Microsoft consoles, the Sony's Dual Shock family of controllers has always felt odd. For me, the primary reasons is the placement of the left control stick. Looking back at the N64 and Gamecube through the Xbox and even the new Xbox One; the left control sticks all share the same generally straight positioning. The stick is located in a very comfortable position along the axis of the controller's grip. Anyone one who is familiar and comfortable with this setup generally finds the placement of the Dual Shock's left side control stick very awkwardly placed. I prefer the Xbox family of controllers for my PC gaming needs, for titles like Assassin's Creed series and Castle Crashers.

You feel my pain.

I went to school for videogame art and design, so I practically zen-master this shit. Still, I get your meaning and I got you back. Good to see you again by the way, there's been a severe dearth of Gwynnies without you around. Tongue

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
12-03-2014, 11:31 AM
From the dog.
And I broke my Gwynnies.

You are a brat and deserve to have broken your Gwynnies. Confused You had us scared for you and didn't show up for ages. How the heck did the dog give you a concussion? Consider

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
12-03-2014, 11:34 AM
(12-03-2014 11:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  
From the dog.
And I broke my Gwynnies.

You are a brat and deserve to have broken your Gwynnies. Confused You had us scared for you and didn't show up for ages. How the heck did the dog give you a concussion? Consider

With a sneeze. My dog has given me some good konks on the head like this. He'll be laying near me in bed or sitting next to me on the couch. He'll sneeze and jerk so hard he smacks his head into mine. Gave me a black eye once.

And welcome back HoC. Glad to see that you are alive and breathing. You were missed and it is quite obvious that you are loved around here.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
12-03-2014, 11:47 AM
Yeah, I almost got one several times when starting to bend down to the dog while the dog started to jump up....

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
12-03-2014, 01:25 PM
Well, the dog? Kinda wild?
And I tried to catch to dog, and broke my skull?
Ya know...

Do not ask,
Does the psychopath care for you,
Rather but why
You care for the psychopath?