Anders Behring Breivik 1500 Page Manifesto

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Anders Behring Breivik 1500 Page Manifesto
Has anyone downloaded and taken a peek yet?

Here are a couple small excerpts I found while speed reading through it....

There are no atheists in foxholes

I’m not going to pretend I’m a very religious person as that would be a lie. I’ve always been very pragmatic and influenced by my secular surroundings and environment. In the past, I remember I used to think;

“Religion is a crutch for weak people. What is the point in believing in a higher power if you have confidence in yourself!? Pathetic.”

Perhaps this is true for many cases. Religion is a crutch for many weak people and many embrace religion for self serving reasons as a source for drawing mental strength (to feed their weak emotional state f example during illness, death, poverty etc.). Since I am not a hypocrite, I’ll say directly that this is my agenda as well. However, I have not yet felt the need to ask God for strength, yet... But I’m pretty sure I will pray to God as I’m rushing through my city, guns blazing, with 100 armed system protectors pursuing me with the intention to stop and/or kill. I know there is a 80%+ chance I am going to die during the operation as I have no intention to surrender to them until I have completed all three primary objectives AND the bonus mission. When I initiate (providing I haven’t been apprehended before then), there is a 70% chance that I will complete the first objective, 40% for the second , 20% for the third and less than 5% chance that I will be able to complete the bonus mission. It is likely that I will pray to God for strength at one point during that operation, as I think most people in that situation would.

I can’t possibly imagine how my state of mind will be during the time of the operation, though. It will be during a steroid cycle and on top of that; during an ephedrine rush, which will increase my aggressiveness, physical performance and mental focus with at least 50-60% but possibly up to 100%. In addition, I will put my iPod on max volume as a tool to suppress fear if needed. I might just put Lux Aeterna by Clint Mansell on repeat as it is an incredibly powerful song. The combination of these factors (when added on top of intense training, simulation, superior armour and weaponry) basically turns you into an extremely focused and deadly force, a one-man-army. At the moment, I do not fear death, but I am very concerned about being afraid on the day of the mission. I’m afraid that the potential fear I might experience during the mission will paralyze me or will result in me “crapping my pants” so to speak. Theoretically, this will not happen, as I have grown to be extremely mentally disciplined and I have undergone numerous hours of training and simulations. Nevertheless, it is impossible to properly simulate a martyrdom operation so I am still somewhat concerned for my mental state during that time.

If praying will act as an additional mental boost/soothing it is the pragmatical thing to do. I guess I will find out... If there is a God I will be allowed to enter heaven as all other martyrs for the Church in the past.

I am pursuing religion for this very reason and everyone else should as well, providing it will give you a mental boost. There is no shame in praying minutes before your death. I highly recommend that you, prior to the operation, visit a Church and perform the Eucharist (Holy Communion/The Lord's Supper ). As we know, this ritual represents the final meal that Jesus Christ shared with his disciples before his arrest and eventual crucifixion. You should also solve any issues you might have with God and ask for forgiveness for past sins. Finally, ask him to prepare for the arrival of a martyr for the Church. A hardened atheist may think this is silly, but believe me when I say; you will be extremely glad you did as soon as you realise you may actually die after the initiation of your operation.

Sure, many deny God now. But when they're looking death in the face, when they're sick or in an accident or staring down the barrel of a gun, they'll change their mind. They'll beg for God then. There are no atheists in foxholes.

“Thought I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, thou art with me.”

King David

“I am the resurrection and the life. He that believeth in me though he were dead, yet shall he live.”

Jesus of Nazareth

In times of extreme stress or fear, such as when participating in warfare or a martyrdom operation, all people will believe in or hope for a higher power.

Pragmaticists or rationalistic minded individuals who are hardened atheists should consider the following; it may be pragmatic to believe in an afterlife as it will make you a more efficient soldier. The less fearfull a person is the more effective he will be as a warrior. A person who believes that death is eternal is likely to be more fearful than an individual who believes in an afterlife. And as we all know; fear is poison in combat and it will cause confusion and hesitation. A spiritually confident individual, who does not fear what awaits him, is less likely to fear death and will therefore act more confidently and professionally in warfare. As such (and from a pragmatical viewpoint), religion is an essential component in warfare but ESSENTIAL in martyrdom operations.

A great majority of people tend to seek out a divine power when they are facing an extreme threat. It is therefore essential and it is strongly recommended that all Justiciar Knights (even our Christian agnostic and Christian atheist brothers and sisters) attend Church before the operation to seek absolution and to request that God infuses our our soul and our armour of steel with the armour of spiritual protection and confidence.

"[A Templar Knight] is truly a fearless Knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armour of faith, just as his body is protected by the armour of steel. He is thus doubly-armed, and need fear neither demons nor men." Bernard de Clairvaux, c. 1135, De Laude Novae Militae—In Praise of the New Knighthood

Appeasing the extreme liberals

Let’s be realistic. Less than 10% of a country’s population are extreme Marxists and less than 10% are extreme cultural conservatives. The great bulk of our people are moderate people who just want the right of self determination and the opportunity to live a happy and meaningful life. It is our task to provide everyone the opportunities they desire as long as it doesn’t severely undermine the long term sustainability/stability of the country.

A Marxist is always a liberal (except for the authoritarians) but a liberal is not always a Marxist. There is a great deal of liberal individuals who want unrestrained freedoms for themselves while some radically conservative want to live like the Amish. The challenge is finding a sustainable and optimal balance.

The following suggestion will contribute to reconciliation between a majority of people:

Create inner city zones where extreme liberals will be offered to live and work. These zones should have regulated/controlled entry points. Everyone leaving and entering will be registered to avoid excessive cultural contamination:

There should be at least one of these liberal zones per country (extreme Las Vegas style). Suggested liberal zone regulation:

- Radically liberal in regards to moral and ethical standards
- Unrestricted access to alcohol, marihuana, prostitution and entertainment (hard drugs will still be illegal).
- Unrestricted possibilities for artistical, sexual, cultural expression (exceptions are political messages that indirectly/directly undermine the best interest of the nation state such as many Marxist political doctrines).
- Alternative schools – providing that they are residents in the zone (up for consideration).
- Separate media – radically liberal – no censorship (with exception of political propaganda). Access to the liberal media networks will be limited to residents of the liberal zone to avoid unnecessary cultural contamination.

Israel (the Gaza strip, the West bank and Jerusalem)

- Assist Israel in deporting all Muslim Syrians (also referred to as “Palestinians”) from the Gaza strip, the West bank and Jerusalem. These territories will be included in Israel. However, Jerusalem will come under joint Christian-Jewish administration.

- Demolish the abomination known as the Al-Aqsa mosque and the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem and rebuild the Temple of Salomon – the Third Temple as described in the Book of Ezekiel, chapters 40-42. The Third Temple will become a place of worship for both Jews and Christians. The Dome of the Rock is regarded as occupying the actual space where the Temple once stood.

- Jerusalem will once again become a city shared by Christians (50%) and Jews (50%).

“We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.” Orson Welles
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2011, 02:11 PM
RE: Anders Behring Breivik 1500 Page Manifesto
Insane but truly fascinating.

[Image: websig.png]
26-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Insane but truly insane. I really hope this guy's ideas die here and now.

As I was reading, I was struck by how methodical and developed his ideas were and I realised that this man lives in a completely different world than I do. I suppose you'd have to to decide to execute 80+ teenagers.

And what a sad commentary on the lens that our generation views the world through. The bonus mission. Like he's playing a video game.

May peace and comfort be upon everyone touched by this man.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
26-07-2011, 03:04 PM
(26-07-2011 02:30 PM)Ghost Wrote:  And what a sad commentary on the lens that our generation views the world through. The bonus mission. Like he's playing a video game.
He used Call of duty as a training simulator. News article

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
26-07-2011, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2011 03:48 PM by myst32.)
(26-07-2011 02:30 PM)Ghost Wrote:  Insane but truly insane. I really hope this guy's ideas die here and now.

As I was reading, I was struck by how methodical and developed his ideas were and I realised that this man lives in a completely different world than I do. I suppose you'd have to to decide to execute 80+ teenagers.

And what a sad commentary on the lens that our generation views the world through. The bonus mission. Like he's playing a video game.

May peace and comfort be upon everyone touched by this man.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt

Whats been interesting is what the media says about it and what it actually says. The media keep reporting that the 1500 pages is his ideology. But most is just "cut and paste" articles and conversations from blogs. The guy actually cited his work. I have been pounding through it for several hours now... most of it is the standard Muslims are taking over the world that the Christians took over from the pagans using the same methods... They use our, "christian tolerance" and "christian good nature" against us. They marry our weak thinking women and convert them.. then brainwash the children (sort of like the Christians do but with Islam instead of Christianity )... They force their religious beliefs and morals into the laws (sort of like the Christians do but with Islam instead of Christianity )... They attempt to control culture with their religion.. for example.. inserting it into schools (sort of like the Christians do but with Islam instead of Christianity )... The guy wanted to be martyred for his religion...(sort of like the Muslims do but with Christianity instead of Islam) blah blah blah you get the idea...

He hates in Islam what most of us hate about religion in general.

(26-07-2011 03:04 PM)The_observer Wrote:  
(26-07-2011 02:30 PM)Ghost Wrote:  And what a sad commentary on the lens that our generation views the world through. The bonus mission. Like he's playing a video game.
He used Call of duty as a training simulator. News article

The "video game causes violence" crowd is going to have fun with that. Reminds me of Columbine... were the two kids used levels they created in DOOM to "practice" their deeds.

“We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.” Orson Welles
26-07-2011, 03:53 PM
(26-07-2011 03:42 PM)myst32 Wrote:  The "video game causes violence" crowd is going to have fun with that. Reminds me of Columbine... were the two kids used levels they created in DOOM to "practice" their deeds.
It's true that video-games causes what they advocate...
Ever since I played "portal" I feel the need to throw myself into manholes.
Not to mention all the things I stacked up after playing "Tetris"

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 2 users Like Observer's post
26-07-2011, 05:27 PM
"when they're sick or in an accident or staring down the barrel of a gun, they'll change their mind. They'll beg for God then."

I think Christopher Hitchens had a very good response when asked about this.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
26-07-2011, 07:15 PM
(26-07-2011 05:27 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  "when they're sick or in an accident or staring down the barrel of a gun, they'll change their mind. They'll beg for God then."

I think someone said that : " If you are constipated for a week you'll pray to anything." Though I think it might more likely be Carlin than Hitchens

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
26-07-2011, 07:17 PM
(26-07-2011 07:15 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  
(26-07-2011 05:27 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  "when they're sick or in an accident or staring down the barrel of a gun, they'll change their mind. They'll beg for God then."

I think someone said that : " If you are constipated for a week you'll pray to anything." Though I think it might more likely be Carlin than Hitchens

Hitchens said something along the lines of "if I ever pray to anything on my death bed than you'll know its my time, because the disease will have eaten away at me, and there will be nothing left of who I really was."

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
27-07-2011, 12:54 AM
As a person from a military family of atheists this man disgusts me. Yes, there are MANY atheists in fox holes who remain atheists. The thing is, when you are *out* there you don't need to be a steroid crazed one man army, in fact, that's not much of a good idea. When you are *out* there you need to be more like James Bond, cool and collected.

The reason these idiots are dying is because they act insane when on missions. My dad is an atheist and I asked him if he ever prayed to god during combat ops. He said he never had a reason to pray for god, he said it distracted him and his troops if he did. Personally I think that cool detached demeanor my dad used during combat missions is the reason he is alive today.

When I was in basic training I tried to adopt the same system, and yes, it really does work. When you rely on yourself and your teammates, you tend to do better then those that rely on "Jesus" to take the wheel. It's like they think 'Oh Hell we can't do this anymore, Jesus, take the wheel!'... idiots.

This guy might have been an atheist at some point, but he was taken in during a weak moment, and feel to religion's emotional embrace, I don't think it's outlandish to see an atheist get converted, we all have moments of weakness when we feel the need to push our problems and our lives into something higher then ourselves.

Anyways, I'm president of the local MAAF (Military Atheists Agnostics & Free thinkers), and I can PROMISE you, that this guy isn't the sole representative of atheists in the military, and using video games to train for war is absolutely stupid, to be honest, this guy sounds like a deranged nut case.

Oh wait... this guy is that shooter huh?... either way it all still stands.

[Image: 1471821-futurama_bender_s_big_score_imag...er-1-1.jpg]