Andrew Wommack ministries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2012, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2012 11:27 AM by cwbennett50.)
Andrew Wommack ministries
Does any one know anything about Andrew wommack ministries
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: Andrew Wommack ministries
If this is a weird google my site for hits ploy I'll be sad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wommack

There you go.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
28-10-2012, 02:22 AM
(23-10-2012 11:40 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  If this is a weird google my site for hits ploy I'll be sad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wommack

There you go.
first of all atheist is an idea to be a part of something that dont even exist WE DID NOT CREAT OUR SELVES,,,KNOW THAT EGG BREATH..God is the begining the center and the end of it all...if we made ourselves we would nt look for perfection in right or wrong why are we in wonder to even treat each other right..its in our dna to be God like ....(WE ARE NOT OUR OWN) IF WE OWN our self we would be in complete control ..that mean no cancer,no looking for a job no sickness at all it would mean we are a God,,so we got problems,,a lot of them so that is why we say oh my GOD,LORD HELP ME,,,,JESUS...WOW..LOL YOU KNOW THE TRUTH YOUR NOT EVEN PROMISED TOMORROW...
28-10-2012, 02:39 AM
(28-10-2012 02:22 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  first of all atheist is an idea to be a part of something that dont even exist WE DID NOT CREAT OUR SELVES,,,KNOW THAT EGG BREATH..God is the begining the center and the end of it all...if we made ourselves we would nt look for perfection in right or wrong why are we in wonder to even treat each other right..its in our dna to be God like ....(WE ARE NOT OUR OWN) IF WE OWN our self we would be in complete control ..that mean no cancer,no looking for a job no sickness at all it would mean we are a God,,so we got problems,,a lot of them so that is why we say oh my GOD,LORD HELP ME,,,,JESUS...WOW..LOL YOU KNOW THE TRUTH YOUR NOT EVEN PROMISED TOMORROW...
Wow, I don't even know how to begin responding to this steaming pile of bullshit. Firstly, neither atheists, nor agnostics, nor scientists, nor materialists assert that humans created themselves, we evolved over a long period of time. Secondly, you're grossly oversimplifying and above all misstating the reason why cancer and unemployment still exist. Thirdly, suck it up and deal with your problems by yourself. Neither your imaginary friend, nor a jew who died thousands of years ago is going to help you.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
28-10-2012, 02:39 AM
(28-10-2012 02:22 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  first of all atheist is an idea to be a part of something that dont even exist WE DID NOT CREAT OUR SELVES,,,KNOW THAT EGG BREATH..God is the begining the center and the end of it all...if we made ourselves we would nt look for perfection in right or wrong why are we in wonder to even treat each other right..its in our dna to be God like ....(WE ARE NOT OUR OWN) IF WE OWN our self we would be in complete control ..that mean no cancer,no looking for a job no sickness at all it would mean we are a God,,so we got problems,,a lot of them so that is why we say oh my GOD,LORD HELP ME,,,,JESUS...WOW..LOL YOU KNOW THE TRUTH YOUR NOT EVEN PROMISED TOMORROW...

Oh sweet Incestuous, Cosmic, Invisible Zombie Ghost Jew, it's you...

Now, can you put that in a coherent rambling? Or at the very least put some mother fucking grammar in there, would that be so fucking hard?

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
28-10-2012, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2014 06:00 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(28-10-2012 02:22 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  first of all atheist is an idea to be a part of something that dont even exist WE DID NOT CREAT OUR SELVES,,,KNOW THAT EGG BREATH..God is the beginning the center and the end of it all...if we made ourselves we would nt look for perfection in right or wrong why are we in wonder to even treat each other right..its in our dna to be God like ....(WE ARE NOT OUR OWN) IF WE OWN our self we would be in complete control ..that mean no cancer,no looking for a job no sickness at all it would mean we are a God,,so we got problems,,a lot of them so that is why we say oh my GOD,LORD HELP ME,,,,JESUS...WOW..LOL YOU KNOW THE TRUTH YOUR NOT EVEN PROMISED TOMORROW...

This is, as usual, the "god of the gaps" argument, and complete bullshit.
It has two aspects at least.
1. Theists NEED an explanation TODAY, before lunch, for everything, or they can't be happy. They're like two year olds, demanding of their mommy, "but why, but why", incessantly. The "explanation" (their "app for that") is god(s). This is what Logic calls an "Argument from Ignorance". This "need" is about their Psychology, not a religious question.
2. There is no "absolute" right or wrong. The theists argue about when abortion is OK, all the time. They send their children to wars to murder, *in certain circumstances*. Evolutionary Biology, and Anthropology have answered these questions long ago. It's a matter of education, (or lack, there-of).
3. Being "god -like" is NOT in our DNA.
a. If it were, then god is unnecessary, as morality is inherited.
b. "god-like" is a euphemism for evolutionary cooperation, and mutual survival.
4. There is no "perfection". There are as many ideas of what that is, as there are humans who think about that. What is perfect to one, is not perfect to another. Value systems evolve, change and are individual.
5. The "we are not our own" is a specious argument. We are constrained by our material nature's, but THAT in NO WAY leads ONLY to a god. A god is among many billions of possibilities, and the LEAST probable of all the god of the gaps arguments.
6. The "god of the gaps" argument is not only specious from a Logic, and Science view-point, but is also ignorant from 2 more viewpoints.
a.. It's a Utilitarian argument, used because it is perceived to have "utilitarian value". Utilitarianism is a slippery slope, ans anyone who has take Philosophy 101 knows.
b. It's a totally ignorant position with respect to religion, (or at least religion in the West). The Western religions are (supposedly), built on "personal" relationships with a "*personal* deity. "Person-hood" is by definition self-limiting, thus refuting any concept of "infinite". Thus speakers, such as "Sinner's Prayer" prove by statements such as this, that they in fact DO NOT have a "personal relationship" with their deity, but instead rely on a *no-better-explanation* model for their faith, and not an actual "relationship". to their deity. How do you think that deity would feel, if the only thing maintaining the faith of the deity's believers is *one less* science course, or any other capricious explanation that comes along, that happens to make more sense.

try harder, SP.

BTW, I checked out Wommack's website. What a joke. He doesn't even know the definition of "philosophy", or how to construct a logical sentence in English.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
08-01-2013, 01:14 AM
I was going to say something, but after reading Bucky Ball's post, I realized that it would be the equivalent of beating a herd of dead horses with a little league team full of baseball bat swinging children...

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-01-2013, 05:56 AM
SP, I advise you to find another thread...I believe this one was on Andrew Wommack.

"Leave the atom alone."
-E.Y. Harburgh
10-07-2014, 10:12 AM
i love the religion called 'atheism'... You dont have to listen to reason, just decide what you would like to believe, then blantantly refuse to consider anything...
and yes i'm conversant with andrew wommack ministries.. I think they found a friend in the Jewish carpenter
10-07-2014, 10:39 AM
(10-07-2014 10:12 AM)teknon Wrote:  i love the religion called 'atheism'... You dont have to listen to reason, just decide what you would like to believe, then blantantly refuse to consider anything...
and yes i'm conversant with andrew wommack ministries.. I think they found a friend in the Jewish carpenter

Well since you know us all so well and since we're gonna blatantly refuse to consider anything I suggest that you GTFO Smile Have a nice day.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post