Andrew Wommack ministries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2014, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2014 10:45 AM by Mr. Slave.)
RE: Andrew Wommack ministries
(28-10-2012 02:22 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  first of all atheist is an idea to be a part of something that dont even exist WE DID NOT CREAT OUR SELVES,,,KNOW THAT EGG BREATH..God is the begining the center and the end of it all...if we made ourselves we would nt look for perfection in right or wrong why are we in wonder to even treat each other right..its in our dna to be God like ....(WE ARE NOT OUR OWN) IF WE OWN our self we would be in complete control ..that mean no cancer,no looking for a job no sickness at all it would mean we are a God,,so we got problems,,a lot of them so that is why we say oh my GOD,LORD HELP ME,,,,JESUS...WOW..LOL YOU KNOW THE TRUTH YOUR NOT EVEN PROMISED TOMORROW...

Fucking Jeebus! Facepalm.

I am gonna color code the bullshit in this post! Like I thought. 98% grade A bullshit.

Crazy you say?
Wouldn't a crazy man ask another man if he was crazy?! Hobo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2014, 10:52 AM
RE: Andrew Wommack ministries
I remember Andrew Wommack on TBN when I was a child. My mother loved to leave TBN on all day before she got wrapped up in pseudo politics. This guy is a total liar and charlatan who likes going around speaking of faith healing and loves wagging his tongue at the end of his church for money.

Crazy you say?
Wouldn't a crazy man ask another man if he was crazy?! Hobo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply