Angels and stuff

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: Angels and stuff
(27-04-2016 02:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  When God created Lucifer He didn't know that He will choose to fall. But when Lucifer chose to fall God INTENTIONALLY brought him ONLY to the Earth NOT to the universe.

Yeah, that is not actually what the bible says Alla/troll. Everything is predestined. The devil works for and on behalf of god. Read Job for example.

Predestination.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Romans 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Job 1:12.
And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2016, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2016 08:34 PM by Alla.)
Jewelarcher Wrote:But why did he bring him to the place he planned on putting his humans? Why was it necessary if it meant exposing people to evil that he doesn't want us around anyway?
According to LDS Doctrine before heaven and Earth were created God Father created us as His spirit children. Every person that was/is/or will be born on earth literally God's spirit son or daughter. It means that before you were born on earth you lived with God as His son or daughter(sorry, I don't know your gender).
We lived with God, we learned and we progressed. But there were limits to our progression. God said that we can become like Him. But for this we have to obtain physical bodies and we have to be tested.
God said that we will have to live in the world were we can experience good and evil. Our test is that we will learn how to defeat evil and we would learn to make good/right choices. God gave us moral agency.
So, those who have physical bodies and pass test in mortality can become like God( like our Heavenly Parent).
If you want me to continue, if it is not confusing I will continue. If you don't want to hear more I will respect this.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
27-04-2016, 08:34 PM
(27-04-2016 08:30 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Jewelarcher Wrote:But why did he bring him to the place he planned on putting his humans? Why was it necessary if it meant exposing people to evil that he doesn't want us around anyway?
According to LDS Doctrine before heaven and Earth were created God Father created us as His spirit children. Every person that was/is/or will be born on earth literally God's spirit son or daughter. It means that before you were born on earth you lived with God as His son or daughter(sorry, I don't know your gender).
We lived with God, we learned and we progressed. But there were limits to our progression. God said that we can become like Him. But for this we have to obtain physical bodies and we have to be tested.
God said that we will have to live in the world were we can experience good and evil. Our test is that we will learn how to defeat evil and we would learn to make good/right choices. God gave us moral agency.
So, those who have physical bodies and pass test in mortality can become like God( like our Heavenly Parent).
If you want me to continue, if it is not confusing I will continue. If you don't want to hear more I will respect this.
Is lds similar to the bible?
27-04-2016, 08:39 PM
(27-04-2016 04:43 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 02:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  When God created Lucifer He didn't know that He will choose to fall. But when Lucifer chose to fall God INTENTIONALLY brought him ONLY to the Earth NOT to the universe.

Yeah, that is not actually what the bible says Alla/troll. Everything is predestined. The devil works for and on behalf of god. Read Job for example.

Predestination.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Romans 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

Actually the Bible says both. There is very little in the Babble that is not contrary to what is said in another part of the same babble.
27-04-2016, 08:40 PM
LDS Doctrine helps to understand the Bible better.

27-04-2016, 08:43 PM
(27-04-2016 04:43 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

Predestination.

God gave power to Satan(Lucifer). God uses Satan for His own purposes. God sent Satan here intentionally.
If there is no evil, no trials we can NOT be tested. We can NOT choose between good and evil. In order to become like God it is very important to learn to use moral agency. It is very important to make right good choices. It leads towards eternal progression. It leads towards fullness of joy.

27-04-2016, 08:44 PM
(27-04-2016 08:40 PM)Alla Wrote:  LDS Doctrine helps to understand the Bible better.

LDS doctrine is fantasy horseshit. Drinking Beverage

It is demonstrably fiction.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-04-2016, 08:46 PM
(27-04-2016 08:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 08:40 PM)Alla Wrote:  LDS Doctrine helps to understand the Bible better.

LDS doctrine is fantasy horseshit. Drinking Beverage

It is demonstrably fiction.
You told me this many, many times and I still respect your opinion. Thumbsup

27-04-2016, 09:08 PM
(27-04-2016 08:43 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 04:43 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Yeah, that is not actually what the bible says Alla/troll. Everything is predestined. The devil works for and on behalf of god. Read Job for example.

Predestination.

God gave power to Satan(Lucifer). God uses Satan for His own purposes. God sent Satan here intentionally.
If there is no evil, no trials we can NOT be tested. We can NOT choose between good and evil. In order to become like God it is very important to learn to use moral agency. It is very important to make right good choices. It leads towards eternal progression. It leads towards fullness of joy.

If I'm anything like the spirit child version I'm pretty sure I didn't decide to come here to learn evil.
Too much effort and I'm lazy.
27-04-2016, 09:11 PM

Hmm I might be interested in learning other things. I still have a book to finish on biblical contradictions. And Aliza has me interested in her beliefs. At the same time I'm watching some YouTube videos.. So much to learn in all directions.