Angels and stuff

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2016, 12:06 AM
RE: Angels and stuff
ClydeLee, I didn't say that Lucifer lost his agency. Not yet. But those who followed him lost it. it was their choice to loose it. It was the very last choice they made. They chose to let Lucifer to have power over them. Did they regret later? I believe they did

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2016, 12:10 AM
(28-04-2016 10:45 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  
(28-04-2016 10:39 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  Question. I thought Jehovah was a name for God. But the morman page says its Jesus Christi name.
But the jehovas witnesses preach more on God than Jesus (what they said anyway)
So why is jehova Jesus?

Also.. Do mormans not believe in hell? I read something about three layers of heaven.

Mormons have a veritable buffet of sky-cakes.

I mean, there's sky-cookies, sky-pie, sky-baklava, etc.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
29-04-2016, 12:32 AM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2016 12:39 AM by ClydeLee.)
(29-04-2016 12:06 AM)Alla Wrote:  ClydeLee, I didn't say that Lucifer lost his agency. Not yet. But those who followed him lost it. it was their choice to loose it. It was the very last choice they made. They chose to let Lucifer to have power over them. Did they regret later? I believe they did

Then what agency does lucifer or anyone actually have.. were is this actual world of agency you think exists play out.

regret what? You've not described anything as bad other than you having some self fulfilling desire to like a god. If this was reality, they'd be surely fine not everyone wants a weird desire of being a god. What would you want that?

Also to what you said before, you indeed stated a believe of
"God created Lucifer, God did not know Lucifer would rebel" It's just a label the term omniscient... and if you perhaps don't know what it means. But when you say God doesn't know something, that god is not omniscient.

You say God of Israel is omniscient... well fine whatever that being is, But any being that created Lucifer but DIDN'T KNOW something about lucifer..anything.. at all.. lucifer rebelling or lucifer having a wart. That god not knowing that is by definition not omniscient.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
29-04-2016, 04:47 AM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2016 04:52 AM by Leo.)
(29-04-2016 12:00 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-04-2016 10:39 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  Question. I thought Jehovah was a name for God. But the morman page says its Jesus Christi name.
But the jehovas witnesses preach more on God than Jesus (what they said anyway)
So why is jehova Jesus?

Why is Jehovah Jesus? Consider
Because Jesus is Jehovah. Smile

Who the hell is jehovah? Chuck Norris ? Oh so you are saying Jesus is yahveh ? So Jesus is a violent war deity ?

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
29-04-2016, 04:52 AM
(28-04-2016 05:23 PM)Alla Wrote:  
ClydeLee Wrote:So as you described earlier this god is not omniscient
No, I never did it.
God of Israel is omniscient.
ClydeLee Wrote:Then again you have that strange notion many christians have. Where you place it that lucifer/satan HAD the agency choice while in the same proclamations claim the human entities need a "earthly" existence to make the choices... clearly that's not the case if the angels can and it's provenly showcasing this "god" thing isn't actually a god at all but a limited being.
Q: Who is Lucifer and angels according to LDS Doctrine?
A: children of God. Every human was an angel in heaven before birth on earth in mortal body. We ALL had agency. God told us that we can become like Him IF we are obtain physical bodies by being born on earth and if we are tested. Lucifer REJECTED this. He rebelled against God. That is why He became Devil, that is why he will never obtain physical body and he will never become God or let's say "like God"(same thing).
1/3 of angels followed Lucifer, they CHOSE their fate. By making that choice they lost their agency. Lucifer has complete power over them. 2/3 of angels chose to come to earth, to obtain physical bodies, to be tested so they can return home to Father to have eternal progression.
Every human is that angel who chose to follow God's plan of happiness (eternal progression).

What the hell you are talking about ? According to the bible lucifer is a angel of God and a agent of god. Lucifer task is test mortals like Job. Lucifer isn't a bad guy , he is doing as Yavheh commands.

29-04-2016, 08:46 AM
Leo Wrote:Who the hell is jehovah? Chuck Norris ?
Who is Chuck Norris? Smile

Leo Wrote:so you are saying Jesus is yahveh ?
Yep, this is exactly what I am saying to you. Thumbsup

Leo Wrote:So Jesus is a violent war deity ?
If you have evil enemy you fight evil enemy. Fight against evil calls "war". So, yes, you may say that Jesus is violent war deity. He DESTROYS evil violently.

P.S. Leo, isn't it a RIGHTEOUS/GOOD/GODLY thing to do - to have war on evil?

29-04-2016, 08:57 AM
Leo Wrote:What the hell you are talking about ? According to the bible lucifer is a angel of God and a agent of god.
He was before his fall.
Leo Wrote:Lucifer task is test mortals like Job.
says who?
Lucifer's task is to destroy mortals. So, God is using this bad guy to test us.
Leo Wrote:Lucifer isn't a bad guy , he is doing as Yavheh commands.
Lucifer is bad guy because he wants to destroy us. God is good guy that is why He uses Satan so it will be possible for us to be tested. Without being tested first we can not become Gods.
God's INTENTION for evil is GOOD, evil can help us to grow.
Lucifer's intention for evil is BAD, he doesn't want us to grow. He wants us to fall like he did.

29-04-2016, 09:29 AM
(29-04-2016 08:57 AM)Alla Wrote:  [God's INTENTION for evil is GOOD, evil can help us to grow.

Facepalm

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

29-04-2016, 09:53 AM
(29-04-2016 08:57 AM)Alla Wrote:  
Leo Wrote:What the hell you are talking about ? According to the bible lucifer is a angel of God and a agent of god.
He was before his fall.
Leo Wrote:Lucifer task is test mortals like Job.
says who?
Lucifer's task is to destroy mortals. So, God is using this bad guy to test us.
Leo Wrote:Lucifer isn't a bad guy , he is doing as Yavheh commands.
Lucifer is bad guy because he wants to destroy us. God is good guy that is why He uses Satan so it will be possible for us to be tested. Without being tested first we can not become Gods.
God's INTENTION for evil is GOOD, evil can help us to grow.
Lucifer's intention for evil is BAD, he doesn't want us to grow. He wants us to fall like he did.

lucifer is bad and god knows this. god allows lucifer to mess with us knowing he is bad. god wants us to learn about good and evil, but the evil from the most evil? then when we like the evil we are punished... but we were put with the evil??

ok tell me what you believe about hell
29-04-2016, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2016 10:44 AM by Leo.)
[quote='Alla' pid='987258' dateline='1461941162

1. Chuck Norris is the supreme God. 2. Jesus isn't yahveh . According to Christianity Yahveh and Jesus are different persons of the trinity. Jesus is supposed to be Yahveh son. You are calling the Old Testament God jehovah and that's incorrect. The correct name is Yahveh. What you are talking about ? Jesus destroying evil violently ? Jesus was a first century hippie. He don't used violence like the messiah was supposed to do. The bible is clear that the creator of goodness and evil is God. So saying the godly thing is to fight evil is stupid. God don't fight himself.