Angels and stuff

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2016, 08:59 PM
RE: Angels and stuff
(29-04-2016 06:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  TO JEWELARCHER

According to LDS Doctrine when we die spirit enters spirit world. Physical death is separation of spirit and physical body.
In spirit world there are two places. One is called "paradise" another is called "spirit prison". Evil people will be in spirit prison, good people like you will be in paradise.
What happens in spirit world? All those who didn't have in this life an opportunity to hear the Gospel of Christ will be preached Gospel. All those who rejected Gospel in this life will hear it again. All those who are in spirit prison will enter paradise if they repent and get punishment they deserved. Some will stay in prison until Judgment Day.
So, all are waiting for the resurrection. Resurrection is when spirit re-unites with physical body. Only this body will be immortal. After the resurrection - Judgment Day.
After Judgment day some will live in Celestial Kingdom, some will live in Terrestrial Kingdom, some will live in Telestial Kingdom.
Satan and his demons and sons of perdition will be sent to place that is called in the Bible "outer darkness". This is real hell.
You will NEVER be there if LDS Doctrine to be true.

ok thats cool. so like.. once you die that isnt your last chance like with christians?
its really completely different though. like for the christians once you die if you arent saved you go to hell.. then are judged (my pastor referred to it as a "court trial" where you plead to god your case on why you should go to heave. its dumb because unless you lived your life by the ten commandments you cant be saved so why argue the case?).. then tossed into the lake of fire. which i think is super stupid. and for us the outer darkness is reserved for the christians who got saved but did nothing after.. the ones that got saved and didnt do their works.. spread the gospel.. any of it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2016, 09:02 PM
(29-04-2016 08:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-04-2016 08:29 PM)Leo Wrote:  Christianity is basically a Judaism heresy and Mormonism is a Christianity heresy.

I hadn't of it that succinctly before. I think it's the heresy part that fascinates me.

Yep if you think about it , Christianity = some elements of Judaism + some pagans elements that are alien and sometimes in opposition to Judaism. Mormonism = some elements of Christianity + some very bizarre beliefs that are alien and sometimes in opposition to Christianity. There is one jewish joke about Christianity and goes like this : why god created the Mormons ? so Christians will know how Jews feel.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 3 users Like Leo's post
29-04-2016, 09:03 PM
(29-04-2016 07:13 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  

According to LDS Doctrine when we die spirit enters spirit world. Physical death is separation of spirit and physical body.
In spirit world there are two places. One is called "paradise" another is called "spirit prison". Evil people will be in spirit prison, good people like you will be in paradise.
What happens in spirit world? All those who didn't have in this life an opportunity to hear the Gospel of Christ will be preached Gospel. All those who rejected Gospel in this life will hear it again. All those who are in spirit prison will enter paradise if they repent and get punishment they deserved. Some will stay in prison until Judgment Day.
So, all are waiting for the resurrection. Resurrection is when spirit re-unites with physical body. Only this body will be immortal. After the resurrection - Judgment Day.
After Judgment day some will live in Celestial Kingdom, some will live in Terrestrial Kingdom, some will live in Telestial Kingdom.
Satan and his demons and sons of perdition will be sent to place that is called in the Bible "outer darkness". This is real hell.

According to James Cameron, Judgement Day was averted. Thanks to Arnold Schwarzenegger. No worries!

[Image: terminator-2-judgment-day-521e412e173f2.jpg]

considering that my boyfriends computer is named skynet.. i dont think we are in the clear yet...
29-04-2016, 09:05 PM
(29-04-2016 07:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-04-2016 06:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  So, all are waiting for the resurrection. Resurrection is when spirit re-unites with physical body. Only this body will be immortal.

But with a different physical incarnation than the original physical body. Yes?
God revealed only this: it will be physical immortal body flesh and bones but no blood. It will look almost the same as mortal body. We don't know all the differences. It will be perfect body.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
29-04-2016, 09:07 PM
(29-04-2016 09:02 PM)Leo Wrote:  There is one jewish joke about Christianity and goes like this : why god created the Mormons ? so Christians will know how Jews feel.
Big Grin
really? they made this joke? I like it.

29-04-2016, 09:08 PM
(29-04-2016 09:05 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(29-04-2016 07:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  But with a different physical incarnation than the original physical body. Yes?
God revealed only this: it will be physical immortal body flesh and bones but no blood. It will look almost the same as mortal body. We don't know all the differences. It will be perfect body.

God never revealed that.

29-04-2016, 09:09 PM
(29-04-2016 08:59 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  

ok thats cool. so like.. once you die that isnt your last chance like with christians?
its really completely different though. like for the christians once you die if you arent saved you go to hell.. then are judged (my pastor referred to it as a "court trial" where you plead to god your case on why you should go to heave. its dumb because unless you lived your life by the ten commandments you cant be saved so why argue the case?).. then tossed into the lake of fire. which i think is super stupid. and for us the outer darkness is reserved for the christians who got saved but did nothing after.. the ones that got saved and didnt do their works.. spread the gospel.. any of it.

Mormons are Christians. We believe Christ is our Savior. Sounds very Christian to me.

29-04-2016, 09:10 PM
(29-04-2016 09:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(29-04-2016 09:02 PM)Leo Wrote:  There is one jewish joke about Christianity and goes like this : why god created the Mormons ? so Christians will know how Jews feel.
Big Grin
really? they made this joke? I like it.

Some orthodox jews like the rabbi Tovia Singer use this joke fairly often.

[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
29-04-2016, 09:12 PM
(29-04-2016 09:09 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(29-04-2016 08:59 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  ok thats cool. so like.. once you die that isnt your last chance like with christians?

Mormons are Christians. We believe Christ is our Savior. Sounds very Christian to me.

It's more accurate to say that the Mormons are a heresy of Christianity,

29-04-2016, 09:17 PM
(29-04-2016 09:12 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(29-04-2016 09:09 PM)Alla Wrote:  Mormons are Christians. We believe Christ is our Savior. Sounds very Christian to me.

It's more accurate to say that the Mormons are a heresy of Christianity,
It is even more accurate to say that the Mormons are a heresy of Christian doctrine that was created in the 3rd century.