Angels and stuff

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Angels and stuff
Aliza Wrote:Who created the universe, Alla?
God Yahweh created the universe. God in whom I believe and whom I worship.
Aliza Wrote:I'm pretty sure that the concept of an infinite G-d is discussed in the Talmud
Wonderful. I am glad it is discussed in the Talmud. Who wrote the Talmud? The reason I ask is this: I am interested in REVELATION from God Yahweh that He is infinite God. I want to read claim of God Yahweh(God in whom I believe and whom I worship) that He is INFINITE God.
Aliza Wrote:According to my religion, my people's G-d created the universe and time
That is very interesting. But can I ask you somethingCould you, please, show me claim of God Yahweh: "I created heaven AND TIME". I really want to read these words of God Yahweh(God in whom I believe and whom I worship)
Aliza Wrote:According to my religion,
No, no, please, according to God Yahweh(God in whom I believe and whom I worship).
Aliza Wrote:my people's G-d created the universe and time. G-d is outside of this time, and outside of this universe. G-d is not limited to our concepts of time. G-d is limited by nothing. The Jewish G-d is infinite.
Please, I want to read claim/REVELATION of God Yahweh: "I am outside of this time, and outside of this universe, I am not limited to your concepts of time, I am limited by nothing, I am infinite God".
Aliza Wrote:We don't believe in a flawed G-d who screws married women.
Neither do we.

P.S. Aliza, what is UNIVERSE according to God Yahweh(God in whom I believe and whom I worship)? Did God Yahweh explain this to your people (tribe of Judah)?

I hope you pass all your tests well.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2016, 09:33 PM
(25-04-2016 06:52 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  So tell us how long you have been around to know everything God claimed in everyone of his/her incarnations.
I have no idea what you are talking about, sorry Smile

25-04-2016, 09:50 PM
(25-04-2016 09:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 06:52 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  So tell us how long you have been around to know everything God claimed in everyone of his/her incarnations.
I have no idea what you are talking about, sorry Smile

Then what idea do you have about when people use the phrase their god never... their god never... their god never yadda yadda yadda.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
25-04-2016, 10:03 PM
(25-04-2016 09:50 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 09:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  I have no idea what you are talking about, sorry Smile

Then what idea do you have about when people use the phrase their god never... their god never... their god never yadda yadda yadda.

I agree. Allas post are a mess. I have no clue what's going on and it's my thread. If their God never said it then what did he say? Really I honestly don't care for any religion other than what Aliza has to say. Aliza is very clear with words. Aliza has been the most helpful to me on the religion part while the atheists help educate me in other areas. No one has been near as confusing as this.
[+] 2 users Like Jewelarcher's post
25-04-2016, 11:27 PM
(25-04-2016 10:03 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 09:50 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Then what idea do you have about when people use the phrase their god never... their god never... their god never yadda yadda yadda.

I agree. Allas post are a mess. I have no clue what's going on and it's my thread. If their God never said it then what did he say? Really I honestly don't care for any religion other than what Aliza has to say. Aliza is very clear with words. Aliza has been the most helpful to me on the religion part while the atheists help educate me in other areas. No one has been near as confusing as this.
I am so sorry it is confusing for you.
But I am sure that Aliza understands my questions to her.

26-04-2016, 01:02 AM
Apparently humans were made simply in order to perpetually glorify the conceited "god" who "made" them. End of story.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
26-04-2016, 05:35 AM
(25-04-2016 06:46 PM)Aliza Wrote:  We don't believe in a flawed G-d who screws married women.

Oh, good.

Just one who drowns the population of the earth.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
26-04-2016, 06:38 AM
Here's another question I've been pondering -- what is all this shit about angels? Have you heard this? Three out of four people believe in angels. Are you fucking stupid? Has everybody lost their mind? You know what I think it is? I think it's a massive, collective, psychotic chemical flashback for all the drugs smoked, swallowed, shot, and absorbed rectally by all Americans from 1960 to 1990. Thirty years of street drugs will get you some fucking angels, my friend!
-- George Carlin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
26-04-2016, 01:41 PM
(24-04-2016 07:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, this is what they say but an interesting thing that their God never claimed this.

Yes, they say this but an interesting thing that their God never claimed this.

Their God never claimed this. Isn't it the most interesting thing?

The interesting thing is that god has never claimed anything, god doesn't speak, god doesn't have a mouth, lungs or a larynx, god is incapable of speaking, or writing, or miming.

So, from where do people get their claims "knowledge" of god?
A) The imagination.
[+] 3 users Like Stevil's post
26-04-2016, 10:53 PM
"Free will" is not a biblical concept nor is it taught in the Bible. According to scripture, everything, down to the tiniest minutia, was pre orchestrated by God; including the War in Heaven, the rebellion of Lucifer, and the creation of sin in humanity.

Simple answer: because God planned it and did it.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]