Anger over Israeli mayor who says there are no gays in his town

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2013, 10:28 PM
Anger over Israeli mayor who says there are no gays in his town
Headline from Telegraph story:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...-town.html

This Israeli mayor simply refuses to even acknowledge that gay people exist, it shows just how ignorant religion can be. Although it is encouraging that there are secular parties fighting against some of this crap, the fact remains that these religious nutjobs get away with their anti-women, anti-gay bigotry .

On a side note, I would have thought I&I would have been all over posting this. Oh well, I'm here to steal his thunder Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post
11-11-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Anger over Israeli mayor who says there are no gays in his town
Lmao... I've heard muslims say that before. "We don't even have gays here! It's a great coincidence by Allah! They just don't exist here!" lol.... wut? Got into a long conversation with one over it, the dude was in total denial that there was any such thing as a gay person where he lived.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
11-11-2013, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 11:06 PM by Revenant77x.)
(11-11-2013 10:28 PM)BryanS Wrote:  Headline from Telegraph story:

This Israeli mayor simply refuses to even acknowledge that gay people exist, it shows just how ignorant religion can be. Although it is encouraging that there are secular parties fighting against some of this crap, the fact remains that these religious nutjobs get away with their anti-women, anti-gay bigotry .

On a side note, I would have thought I&I would have been all over posting this. Oh well, I'm here to steal his thunder Smile

He is too busy defending Russia's anti-gay laws. I'm not sure even his pea brain could handle that much cognitive dissidence.

As to the Mayor, ick you'd hope that kind of moron would be dying out already.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
11-11-2013, 10:52 PM
(11-11-2013 10:30 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Lmao... I've heard muslims say that before. "We don't even have gays here! It's a great coincidence by Allah! They just don't exist here!" lol.... wut? Got into a long conversation with one over it, the dude was in total denial that there was any such thing as a gay person where he lived.

Ahmedinnutjob spoke to an audience in New York and made a similar claim. What followed was SNL hilarity:

http://www.wat.tv/video/saturday-night-l...h5t1_.html
11-11-2013, 10:54 PM
(11-11-2013 10:28 PM)BryanS Wrote:  On a side note, I would have thought I&I would have been all over posting this. Oh well, I'm here to steal his thunder Smile

I almost didn't open this thread for that very reason.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-11-2013, 10:58 PM
(11-11-2013 10:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 10:28 PM)BryanS Wrote:  On a side note, I would have thought I&I would have been all over posting this. Oh well, I'm here to steal his thunder Smile

I almost didn't open this thread for that very reason.

I call 'em like I see 'em. This kind of bigotry needs to be called out wherever it is.
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post
11-11-2013, 11:09 PM
(11-11-2013 10:58 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 10:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I almost didn't open this thread for that very reason.

I call 'em like I see 'em. This kind of bigotry needs to be called out wherever it is.

Just because he thinks we rail against anyone speaking out against Israel (which almost everyone on this site has from time to time) doesn't make it true. But yeah crazy is crazy and it's hard to tell one flavor of crazy from another.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
12-11-2013, 10:10 AM
(11-11-2013 10:28 PM)BryanS Wrote:  Headline from Telegraph story:

I am not allowed to start threads about Israel.

But since you did....

Yes this shows the stupidity and backwardness of that whole part of the world. Racism is big in Israel as well, much more of an issue than the surrounding countries.

Israel also doesn't recognize gay marriage.
13-11-2013, 07:33 AM
Well no fucking shit...

How the fuck do you propose they recognize gay marriage when they don't even recognize gay people even exist!

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post