Angry American yells at restaurant worker, more news at 10:00

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2015, 06:21 PM
Angry American yells at restaurant worker, more news at 10:00
You know who I respect the most in this video, even more than the workers who had to deal with this... the door. That is one smart door.

[Image: 17535f59cc623d7d647e318f0afc6048.gif]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
05-09-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: Angry American yells at restaurant worker, more news at 10:00
Yep. Smart door. Share and enjoy.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
05-09-2015, 06:40 PM
This is awful to say, but I think it would've been funnier if she fell on her ass and the kabobs went flying. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
05-09-2015, 09:15 PM
How is this news? It's called "every day in customer service"...

It should be mandatory for people to do 6 months in customer service.
Customers are idiots. Idiots. The customer is very rarely right. And all they do by doing shit like this is embarrass themselves. I mean seriously, what do you expect to happen if you bitch to employees like this? That you will instill fear in them and get them to make your order right? No, they're gonna take it out back and spit in it and come back and serve you with a smile. That smile isn't because they're trying to polite and friendly, it's because they just added extra "cream" to your cream donut desert.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
05-09-2015, 09:51 PM
[Image: WoCOy8s.jpg]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
06-09-2015, 05:30 AM
(05-09-2015 09:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  How is this news? It's called "every day in customer service"...

Customers are idiots. Idiots. The customer is very rarely right. And all they do by doing shit like this is embarrass themselves. I mean seriously, what do you expect to happen if you bitch to employees like this? That you will instill fear in them and get them to make your order right? No, they're gonna take it out back and spit in it and come back and serve you with a smile. That smile isn't because they're trying to polite and friendly, it's because they just added extra "cream" to your cream donut desert.

It's one of the first things you learn in the service (if you have more intelligence than a doorknob) --- never piss off the cook or the paymaster.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
06-09-2015, 08:19 AM
(06-09-2015 05:30 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 09:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  How is this news? It's called "every day in customer service"...

It's one of the first things you learn in the service (if you have more intelligence than a doorknob) --- never piss off the cook or the paymaster.....

Yip. Oh what's that? you're tapping your foot at me when I'm serving you at checkout? Opps, looks like I will be "accidentally missing that security tag". Have fun getting stopped when you set off the EAS gates. Fucker.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
06-09-2015, 09:27 AM
I think if I worked at a big box store - I'd go take some RFID tags off of some high priced items, and keep a couple handy near my register --- to slip into the bags of asshole customers ......

Not that I've ever suggest anyone actually do such a thing....

wink wink, nudge nudge..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
06-09-2015, 03:37 PM
That lady could probably use a joint. Anyway I fucking love it when people walk into doors. Cracks me up every time. Even when I do it....
[+] 3 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
06-09-2015, 08:35 PM
"The customer is always right" is an excellent way to create unhappy employees. That customer would not be allowed to abuse my employees like that
[+] 2 users Like beeglez's post