Angry Militia Leader: Stop Mailing Us Dildos

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Angry Militia Leader: Stop Mailing Us Dildos
Apparently the militia men have been getting all sorts of obscene gifts lately, if true I think this is hilarious. Laugh out load

"Oregon militia organizer Jon Ritzheimer really, really fuckin’ hates Uncle Sam. But what he hates even more is all of the obscene and generally unhelpful emails and packages that strangers from around the country and Gawker are sending to his band of armchair commandos. "

http://gawker.com/angry-militia-leader-s...socialflow

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
14-01-2016, 09:39 PM
RE: Angry Militia Leader: Stop Mailing Us Dildos
(14-01-2016 09:18 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Apparently the militia men have been getting all sorts of obscene gifts lately, if true I think this is hilarious. Laugh out load

"Oregon militia organizer Jon Ritzheimer really, really fuckin’ hates Uncle Sam. But what he hates even more is all of the obscene and generally unhelpful emails and packages that strangers from around the country and Gawker are sending to his band of armchair commandos. "

I think we should send them these and say, "Suck this!"

[Image: Jumbo-Rainbow-Cock-Pop.jpg]

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 5 users Like Heatheness's post
14-01-2016, 09:39 PM
That is great. I will find the address and next week at the hospital I'll go to the post office and buy a map of Australia and send it or something else utterly useless.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
14-01-2016, 09:50 PM
Angry militia.
The Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters.
Oregon.
USA

I cannot find the post code or zip. Anyone know it?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
14-01-2016, 09:51 PM
(14-01-2016 09:39 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(14-01-2016 09:18 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Apparently the militia men have been getting all sorts of obscene gifts lately, if true I think this is hilarious. Laugh out load

I think we should send them these and say, "Suck this!"

[Image: Jumbo-Rainbow-Cock-Pop.jpg]
because the system does not allow it,
Like like like like like like like Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
14-01-2016, 09:58 PM
(14-01-2016 09:50 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Angry militia.
Oregon.
USA

36391 Sodhouse Ln, Princeton, OR 97721

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
14-01-2016, 10:00 PM
(14-01-2016 09:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-01-2016 09:50 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Angry militia.
Oregon.
USA

36391 Sodhouse Ln, Princeton, OR 97721

Awesome! This gives me something to do next week.

Thanks Anjele! Big Grin

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
15-01-2016, 03:25 AM
Starve them so they actually have to eat candy dicks.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
15-01-2016, 06:32 AM
I'm guessing you need to send it Fedex or UPS -- because I doubt the US Postal Service will be making deliveries to "Terrorists-r-US" HQ.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-01-2016, 06:48 AM
I saw the story on this and my first question was "how are they allowing anything to get to these guys?".

I really don't understand why the Feds are pussyfooting with these idiots. I get you don't want to rush in and have a bloodbath but cut the power, cut whatever they use for heat, and certainly don't let packages get in. Place the National Guard outside the perimeter (have they even been called yet?!!!) and when individuals leave the premises to hunt or forage for food, arrest them. Eventually they will surrender or starve. Meanwhile stop giving them access to the outside world. No interviews. No packages, no internet. Without power, their phones will die quickly. And, while we are at it, go to a federal judge and see if you can get a court order to cut their phone service.

I really can not get over the double standards being employed with these assholes. When Occupy Wall Street had a peaceful sit in in a park in Oakland, the cops couldn't break out the riot gear and tear gas fast enough. How quickly was the national guard deployed in Fegerson and Baltimore? And yet these guys are getting mail and granting interviews? What the fuck?!

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 6 users Like BnW's post