Angry Militia Leader: Stop Mailing Us Dildos

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2016, 06:51 AM
RE: Angry Militia Leader: Stop Mailing Us Dildos
(15-01-2016 06:48 AM)BnW Wrote:  I saw the story on this and my first question was "how are they allowing anything to get to these guys?".

I really don't understand why the Feds are pussyfooting with these idiots. I get you don't want to rush in and have a bloodbath but cut the power, cut whatever they use for heat, and certainly don't let packages get in. Place the National Guard outside the perimeter (have they even been called yet?!!!) and when individuals leave the premises to hunt or forage for food, arrest them. Eventually they will surrender or starve. Meanwhile stop giving them access to the outside world. No interviews. No packages, no internet. Without power, their phones will die quickly. And, while we are at it, go to a federal judge and see if you can get a court order to cut their phone service.

I really can not get over the double standards being employed with these assholes. When Occupy Wall Street had a peaceful sit in in a park in Oakland, the cops couldn't break out the riot gear and tear gas fast enough. How quickly was the national guard deployed in Fegerson and Baltimore? And yet these guys are getting mail and granting interviews? What the fuck?!

Sending in a SWAT team would sort of be like beating up a mentally retarded kid......

In this case - where these wingnuts are in the middle of nowhere and no immediate threat to anyone -- sitting back and just watching them -and marginalizing them in every way possible -- is probably good tactics....

I expect that's why they let the "UPS" drivers drop shit off......

Safe bet -- the "UPS" driver doesn't get his paycheck from UPS....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
15-01-2016, 07:06 AM
I wasn't advocating sending in a SWAT team to shoot it out with them, though. I'm advocating cut them off, isolate them, starve them, and wait for them to just give up -- and then maybe starve them some more.

The people who are arguing that if this was a muslim group, or a black group, or a native American group it would have been handled differently and with more violence are, I think, exactly right. But, let a few assholes wrap themselves in the flag and we play nice with them? WTF?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
15-01-2016, 07:09 AM
From what I gather these guys are going out, picking up their mail and bringing it back in. If so why aren’t they being detained when they leave the compound...er visitor center with gift shop????? Facepalm

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
15-01-2016, 07:10 AM
I think it is a fun show to watch.
15-01-2016, 07:12 AM
[Image: trololo.jpg]

Trolling for Great Justice!

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
15-01-2016, 07:15 AM
(15-01-2016 07:06 AM)BnW Wrote:  I wasn't advocating sending in a SWAT team to shoot it out with them, though. I'm advocating cut them off, isolate them, starve them, and wait for them to just give up -- and then maybe starve them some more.

The people who are arguing that if this was a muslim group, or a black group, or a native American group it would have been handled differently and with more violence are, I think, exactly right. But, let a few assholes wrap themselves in the flag and we play nice with them? WTF?

Uh.... Probably not....

It wasn't Muslims, blacks, or Indians at Waco or Ruby Ridge, was it?????
And I guess you forgot about the Indian takeover of Alcatraz - that lasted for 19 months????

It's easy to paint with a broad brush, as it covers up so much.................

I guess you're forgetting that our "nefarious government" isn't just a bunch of "good old boys" (white) anymore..

Sometimes, even the government learns something from past experiences.

If they did the "starvation route" (as fun as that might be) --- it would probably do more to endear these wingnuts to other wingnuts -- than simply marginalizing them as much as possible.....

If you're a wingnut with some sympathy for these guys --- you won't feel compelled to "go help them out" -- if you can send them a care package by UPS.....

I think the strategy they're using is the most likely to end up in the smallest body count possible....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
15-01-2016, 08:27 AM
The longer it goes on now, the more people are pointing and laughing. I think it is a sound strategy.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
15-01-2016, 11:01 AM
(15-01-2016 07:15 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(15-01-2016 07:06 AM)BnW Wrote:  I wasn't advocating sending in a SWAT team to shoot it out with them, though. I'm advocating cut them off, isolate them, starve them, and wait for them to just give up -- and then maybe starve them some more.

Uh.... Probably not....

It wasn't Muslims, blacks, or Indians at Waco or Ruby Ridge, was it?????
And I guess you forgot about the Indian takeover of Alcatraz - that lasted for 19 months????

It's easy to paint with a broad brush, as it covers up so much.................

I guess you're forgetting that our "nefarious government" isn't just a bunch of "good old boys" (white) anymore..

Sometimes, even the government learns something from past experiences.

If they did the "starvation route" (as fun as that might be) --- it would probably do more to endear these wingnuts to other wingnuts -- than simply marginalizing them as much as possible.....

If you're a wingnut with some sympathy for these guys --- you won't feel compelled to "go help them out" -- if you can send them a care package by UPS.....

I think the strategy they're using is the most likely to end up in the smallest body count possible....

Waco and Ruby Ridge are the reasons the Feds are not just going in with gun blazing. And, again, I'm not asking for violence. It's the deference to these assholes vs. how others have been recently treated for doing similar things. And, it's not just the authorities. How Faux News is able to claim any credibility even with their viewership is absolutely beyond me.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
15-01-2016, 11:05 AM
I find it hilarious that America has gotten so terrible now that when any group tries to stand up for their rights they get demonised and heckled by normal citizens instead of just the government.

America has been taking lessons from the Soviets for a while though, so maybe it was to be expected. Still fun to watch though, especially considering American alt media is always criticising european countries for brainwashing citizens into enforcing their own oppression.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
15-01-2016, 11:13 AM
(15-01-2016 11:05 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I find it hilarious that America has gotten so terrible now that when any group tries to stand up for their rights they get demonised and heckled by normal citizens instead of just the government.

What "rights" are they standing up for? The right to blackmail the U.S. Government into giving them land for free? I want me some free land too.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post