Angry Militia Leader: Stop Mailing Us Dildos

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Angry Militia Leader: Stop Mailing Us Dildos
So they want ballbangers instead or... what? Dolls?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
15-01-2016, 11:15 AM
(15-01-2016 11:14 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  So they want ballbangers instead or... what? Dolls?

butt plugs.

#sigh
15-01-2016, 11:16 AM
(15-01-2016 11:13 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-01-2016 11:05 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I find it hilarious that America has gotten so terrible now that when any group tries to stand up for their rights they get demonised and heckled by normal citizens instead of just the government.

What "rights" are they standing up for? The right to blackmail the U.S. Government into giving them free land?

You would know what rights they are standing up for if you looked into the incident past the bullshit being pushed by gawker media, blacklivesmatter and buzzfeed :3

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
15-01-2016, 11:18 AM
(15-01-2016 11:05 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I find it hilarious that America has gotten so terrible now that when any group tries to stand up for their rights they get demonised and heckled by normal citizens instead of just the government.

America has been taking lessons from the Soviets for a while though, so maybe it was to be expected. Still fun to watch though, especially considering American alt media is always criticising european countries for brainwashing citizens into enforcing their own oppression.

This is not a group standing up for its rights; it is a group demanding privileges.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
15-01-2016, 11:18 AM
(15-01-2016 11:16 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  
(15-01-2016 11:13 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What "rights" are they standing up for? The right to blackmail the U.S. Government into giving them free land?

You would know what rights they are standing up for if you looked into the incident past the bullshit being pushed by gawker media, blacklivesmatter and buzzfeed :3

Tell me oh wise one.

#sigh
15-01-2016, 11:20 AM
(15-01-2016 06:48 AM)BnW Wrote:  I saw the story on this and my first question was "how are they allowing anything to get to these guys?".

I really don't understand why the Feds are pussyfooting with these idiots. I get you don't want to rush in and have a bloodbath but cut the power, cut whatever they use for heat, and certainly don't let packages get in. Place the National Guard outside the perimeter (have they even been called yet?!!!) and when individuals leave the premises to hunt or forage for food, arrest them. Eventually they will surrender or starve. Meanwhile stop giving them access to the outside world. No interviews. No packages, no internet. Without power, their phones will die quickly. And, while we are at it, go to a federal judge and see if you can get a court order to cut their phone service.

I really can not get over the double standards being employed with these assholes. When Occupy Wall Street had a peaceful sit in in a park in Oakland, the cops couldn't break out the riot gear and tear gas fast enough. How quickly was the national guard deployed in Fegerson and Baltimore? And yet these guys are getting mail and granting interviews? What the fuck?!

Thank you!

How are they using federal computers to build a website?
How are they receiving anything? Mail, ups, fed ex?!
How is it they seem to come and go, stay in motels and eat at restaurants?
How is it they're giving daily press conferences?

These are armed occupiers...

Fuck my life this is just all kinds of stupid...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

15-01-2016, 11:22 AM
(15-01-2016 11:18 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-01-2016 11:16 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  You would know what rights they are standing up for if you looked into the incident past the bullshit being pushed by gawker media, blacklivesmatter and buzzfeed :3

Tell me oh wise one.

I'll tell you that 5 years experience tells me that sources are all invalid unless they agree with the circlejerk of the forum lol

However telling you to go google it and make up your own mind leads to 50/50 opinions, which is nice :3

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
15-01-2016, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2016 11:31 AM by GirlyMan.)
(15-01-2016 11:22 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  
(15-01-2016 11:18 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Tell me oh wise one.

I'll tell you that 5 years experience tells me that sources are all invalid unless they agree with the circlejerk of the forum lol

However telling you to go google it and make up your own mind leads to 50/50 opinions, which is nice :3

So what you're saying is you don't know. Not surprising since you're a limey. The Paiutes have a much stronger claim than these scofflaws. Or do you not understand eminent domain?

#sigh
15-01-2016, 11:27 AM
(15-01-2016 11:24 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-01-2016 11:22 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I'll tell you that 5 years experience tells me that sources are all invalid unless they agree with the circlejerk of the forum lol

So what you're saying is you don't know. Not surprising since you're a limey.

lol, if you say so

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
15-01-2016, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2016 10:45 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(15-01-2016 11:16 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  
(15-01-2016 11:13 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What "rights" are they standing up for? The right to blackmail the U.S. Government into giving them free land?

It's my understanding that they're supposedly protesting the sentencing of two people. They were (supposedly) erroneously prosecuted under terrorism statutes (instead of plain old arson or property damage) that carried mandatory minimum sentences that the judge refused to sentence to them upon conviction; claiming that it would be a miscarriage of justice. Their initial, and seemingly unlawfully short, sentences were already served. Then they were brought back in by the feds to finish out serving their mandatory sentences. This is, so the story goes, what they're protesting. I guess.

If that's true, I'm with you in protesting against prosecutorial over-reach and bullshit mandatory minimums. However as the law currently stands, what the judge did was unlawful (Citizens United sucks too, but it is the law). We protest when overzealous judges unilaterally decree that gays aren't entitled to the same marriage rights in Alabama, and this really isn't any different. They're in the same boat as that manatee-pretending-to-be-human Kim Davis when she defied the law to protest gay marriage.

Regardless, overthrowing an empty park observation center and gift shop and holding it against all comers is pretty fucking stupid. Seeing the authorities handle them with kid gloves because they're white, Christian, gun-owners is also quite infuriating. The double standard in how they're being handled, regardless of the inciting incident, is amazing; it's the definition of white privilege.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post