Angry bitch feminist and the AmazingAtheist video

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: Angry bitch feminist and the AmazingAtheist video
(25-04-2013 11:18 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 09:17 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Can you further explain what you mean by if someone having a vagina they are covering someone else?

Having a vagina is something that most of the time is not decided upon or controllable. Making a conscious descision to cover a person is quite different.

I don't know about you, but I willed my vagina into existence.

I taught my vagina to talk, so I get what you're saying.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
25-04-2013, 01:55 PM
I happen to like TAA. Sure, he's an ass, but thats what I like. He tells it like it is, and isn't afraid of pissing people off. 2 sex tape scandals and his reaction: Who gives a fuck, I do what I like. He says what he thinks, and a good portion of the time he's right. And every attack on the joke that is modern feminism he does gives me a good laugh. Love him or hate him, you can't deny that in terms of living life on his own terms, he beating most peoples asses.
25-04-2013, 01:57 PM
I'm not a feminist I'm a gender egalitarian. That is to say everybody has issues and they all need to be addressed with out blaming each other.

I think that's where feminism falls short. When they used patriarchy as the conspiracy against women.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
25-04-2013, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2013 03:42 PM by Buddy Christ.)
You guys, we're not allowed to attribute any characteristics to any group of people now. It's an unfair logical blanket fallacy. When referring to the violent tendencies of Muslim extremists, we must now specify that we mean violence-promoting jihad-seekers with a skewed sense of moral priorities and a desire to cause harm to other people for such a cause. Muslim extremists should now be referred to as V-PJ-SwaSSoMPaaDtCHtOPfSaC'ers just so there's no no unfair blanketing.

[Image: 1342936464834_561620.png]

Women are no longer lessers. If anything, they have surpassed equality and reached preferential treatment. So to still be promoting feminism (strangely not called "equalism") is to be of a radical nature. Show me the moderate feminists. There's such a negative stigma attached to even promoting men's rights, that it's almost like talking about the suffering of white people. History has instilled such a guilt in us that we've adopted this attitude that white males should just shut up for a while and not fight back. We tipped the scales to equal out the inequality of the past, but this is 2013 and the scales are still tipped. Like Bill says, "If someone stood up on stage and said, 'Women are smarter than men,' automatic round of applause. But if someone said, 'Men are smarter than women,' they'd be booed off stage."

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post
25-04-2013, 03:53 PM
(24-04-2013 11:01 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  All of my "vicious and irrational" statements are taken directly from my study of modern feminism. "Patriarchy" "rape apologist" and "entitled male ego" are the most used key terms I hear used by feminists (female supremacists).

You have yet to prove that the majority of feminists are, in fact, as radical as these individual cases.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
25-04-2013, 03:55 PM
(25-04-2013 08:16 AM)Ghost Wrote:  Hey, Pool.

It doesn't matter that it's a blanket statement. The indisputable truth of the matter is that moderate feminists provide cover for extremists like this. In fact, if you have a vagina, you're providing cover for these women. It doesn't matter that these women are the equivalent of Al-Quaida or the WBC in terms of their extremism and that the manner they're speaking, the tactics they use and the issues they put forward would never in a million years be supported by other feminists, or that it would make them vomit chunks and weep tears of sadness as they watch extremists smear shit all over their life's work, all feminists are to blame for this. So people are entirely justified in making blanket claims about the feminist movement and about all feminists. If we can't arbitrarily dump everyone into a single category based on the actions of a statistically insignificant minority, then why do we have categories in the first place? Did you ever think of that? It doesn't matter that feminists around the world have fought and struggled and continue to fight and struggle for women's rights and at great personal cost, that they have built up a vast store of knowledge on the matter of gender equality and that the feminists that I know are among the most intelligent and self-actualised human beings that I know. They're all a big joke because of the woman with the red hair and the (rather attractive) woman calling everyone scum; who I'd totally ask out on a date if she would stop accusing me of being a rapist for having a penis. But I never will. Nor will I date any woman ever again, because they're all like this and if they aren't directly like this, then they're providing cover to people like this. So stop your bleeding heart liberal, "durp, I like facts, durpa durp, I want to have a rational conversation, durpa durpa durp, making blanket statements about any group puts your ignorance on display to the world so how about we don't do that," because the feminists of the world are just going to tell you to shut the fuck up. The only way to stop this is to mock, ridicule, debase, disparage, undermine, discriminate against and ultimately eradicate all feminism everywhere. Duh! Or do you want the woman with the red hair showing up at your school? Huh? Is that what you're saying? It's people like you that make this great country vulnerable to attack! Time to pick a side, boyo. You're either with us, or you're with the feminists.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt

For once I can agree with his rhetoric.

Poonjab
25-04-2013, 04:19 PM
(25-04-2013 03:53 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 11:01 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  All of my "vicious and irrational" statements are taken directly from my study of modern feminism. "Patriarchy" "rape apologist" and "entitled male ego" are the most used key terms I hear used by feminists (female supremacists).

You have yet to prove that the majority of feminists are, in fact, as radical as these individual cases.

The fact that any feminist remains feminist and has not moved on to humanism, kinda proves itself. Undecided

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
25-04-2013, 04:34 PM
(25-04-2013 04:19 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 03:53 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  You have yet to prove that the majority of feminists are, in fact, as radical as these individual cases.

The fact that any feminist remains feminist and has not moved on to humanism, kinda proves itself. Undecided

So the fact that people who fight for equal rights for minorities (and no, don't tell me the legal system treats them fairly because that is bullshit) are inherently radical because they aren't necessarily proponents for the humanist movement? Those are some pretty fucked up expectations.

Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
25-04-2013, 04:37 PM
I'm taking a Gendes, Ethics and Politics seminar and from what I've gathered the most current feminist theories are quite humanist. I noticed many here are talking without really knowing about the myriad of different perspectives within feminism.

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
25-04-2013, 04:38 PM
Hey, DLJ.

Nobody has an obligation to say anything. In fact, we have the right to not say anything. That's something very important that has been forgotten and there are very serious consequences in the forgetting.

Neither does anyone have to justify themselves to someone else. To ask someone to is an attempt at domination.

Nor are they colleagues. No one can be found guilty by association. So why would we find someone guilty by affiliation? I have never demanded an apology from an American for the LITANY of atrocities and war crimes Americans have committed nor should any American feel obligated to offer one.

If someone wants to decry violence, more power to them. But it's separate from who they are. They do it because that's what they think and they choose to share their thought.

What's nefarious is when people who don't condemn violence in the strongest language possible, because they see complexity in the issue, are denounced as supporting the violence. It's an appalling way to stifle discourse.

Anyhoo, that's my quick "I'm on the metro" response. Hope it answers your question adequately. Gotta run.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt