Animal Consciousness and Meat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: Animal Consciousness and Meat
(09-12-2012 02:20 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I've said this already! Humans are omnivores, just more leaning to the herbivore side, since compared to most omnivores, like dogs (evolved from wolves) they can eat completely differently to us. So we are omnivores by technicality.
We are omnivores not only by technicality, but in every sense of the word. Humans don't lean to either side.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
09-12-2012, 02:34 PM
(09-12-2012 02:29 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  No, what you consume is the primary factor to health. Anyone that tells you otherwise is a quack.

FYI: being offended isn't an argument.
Wow, you really are deluded! Tell this to a two-year old who gets cancer. Or to their parents.

And because you insisted on taking a picture of who knows whom and mocking it, let me tell you that you're not the amazing male specimen you seem to think you are.

I do not usually stoop this low but in the face of so much deluded arrogance....

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
09-12-2012, 02:37 PM
(09-12-2012 02:20 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I've said this already! Humans are omnivores, just more leaning to the herbivore side, since compared to most omnivores, like dogs (evolved from wolves) they can eat completely differently to us. So we are omnivores by technicality. I don't know how much more clearer I can make it.
Clearer than this, if your please:

Post #73

Quote: We are not omnivores

.....um. Ya. This whole time I've been VERY clearly explaining (as have several others) that we are omnivores. Not that any specific diet is better or worse than another. Just that we are omnivores.

Dude. We are omnivores. Eat what you want. We are omnivores. You may be very healthy without eating meat. We are still omnivores. Your diet may even be healthier than any diet containing meat. And yet, we are still omnivores.

Just visiting.

-SR
09-12-2012, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 02:49 PM by FZUMedia.)
(09-12-2012 02:34 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(09-12-2012 02:29 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  No, what you consume is the primary factor to health. Anyone that tells you otherwise is a quack.

FYI: being offended isn't an argument.
Wow, you really are deluded! Tell this to a two-year old who gets cancer. Or to their parents.

And because you insisted on taking a picture of who knows whom and mocking it, let me tell you that you're not the amazing male specimen you seem to think you are.

I do not usually stoop this low but in the face of so much deluded arrogance....
No, you're just a bully. What are you doing? Claiming that I deny cancer by chance? wtf is wrong with you?, I never said anything by the sort- I said primarily our health is determined by what we consume. You can have a genetic weakness to lung cancer, as long as you don't smoke you're fine.

I'm not? tell that to to my Doctor and the results I get, I'm sure you are an expert in blood analysis.
09-12-2012, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 03:01 PM by Vera.)
(09-12-2012 02:40 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  [No, you're just a bully. What are you doing? Claiming that I deny cancer by chance? wtf is wrong with you?, I never said anything by the sort- I said primarily our health is determined by what we consume. You can have a genetic weakness to lung cancer, as long as you don't smoke you're fine 99.9% of cases.
Says who? You? Show me the research.

What about all the other cancers? We have at least one cancer survivor here, please tell her how it was her diet that was responsible. Or maybe something else she did or didn't do.

Our health is NOT determined primarily by our diet.

Scientists haven't even begun to understand so many illnesses and yet you are absolutely convinced that the major factor behind them is food.

This is such a narrow-minded comment that it's pointless even discussing any further. Anyone who is so convinced they know it all (when it comes to health and food) won't hear anything that disagrees with what they believe.

Kinda reminds one of a religionist.

And how exactly am I being a bully? By dragging someone's photo on a forum and mocking them, claiming how I'm a much better looking specimen than them?

EDIT: As for the specimen: How is a random picture (showing only the face of someone, with an offensive and stupid title underneath) and some crap about this person's diet, an argument? Do you have this person's blood tests to compare with yours? Because if not, you just posted his picture and yours, as if it was somehow obvious how much more manlier and perfect you were. And it wasn't. Obvious.

09-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Hey, FZUmedia, it seems that you are merely rehashing the same stuff that you did when you Skyped with me.

I suggest you drop it, all evidence points to humans being Omnivores.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
09-12-2012, 02:59 PM
(09-12-2012 02:53 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Hey, FZUmedia, it seems that you are merely rehashing the same stuff that you did when you Skyped with me.

You are wrong, all evidence points to humans digesting plant material better than meat. You just say that because you don't want to change old habits/what you are comfortable with.
09-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Oh, yay... I've had arguments with other people spouting the same shite. So, I don't really want to watch you go round and round in your own filth.

Anyway, what if I eat meat because I freakin' love it and I don't care about being healthy? Why should I try to be at maximum health. If I can be slightly healthy and still eat tons of meat, then all is well to me. What fun is there in not getting to enjoy the great things in this world that are bad for you?

I can't even imagine wanting to live to an old age anyway... if I didn't live pretty harshly with my consumption of "things", then I might actually live for a while. Why the hell would I want to stay on this shit hole for 70+ years? I am not sure if I even want to make it to 50. Tongue

[Image: opforum1.png]
09-12-2012, 03:35 PM
(09-12-2012 02:59 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(09-12-2012 02:53 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Hey, FZUmedia, it seems that you are merely rehashing the same stuff that you did when you Skyped with me.

You are wrong, all evidence points to humans digesting plant material better than meat. You just say that because you don't want to change old habits/what you are comfortable with.
Then you should have no problem posting this evidence.

[Image: opforum1.png]
09-12-2012, 03:36 PM
(09-12-2012 03:34 PM)frankiej Wrote:  Oh, yay... I've had arguments with other people spouting the same shite. So, I don't really want to watch you go round and round in your own filth.

Anyway, what if I eat meat because I freakin' love it and I don't care about being healthy? Why should I try to be at maximum health. If I can be slightly healthy and still eat tons of meat, then all is well to me. What fun is there in not getting to enjoy the great things in this world that are bad for you?

I can't even imagine wanting to live to an old age anyway... if I didn't live pretty harshly with my consumption of "things", then I might actually live for a while. Why the hell would I want to stay on this shit hole for 70+ years? I am not sure if I even want to make it to 50. Tongue
But, Frankie, we want you to make to at least 50. Plus, then you'll finally have enough money to ditch the old bags and go for some lamb instead Laughat

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post