Animal phobias?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: Animal phobias?
(27-12-2013 11:00 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 08:47 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  It's seriously bad. When I moved into my current house, I bought a bunch of my friends pizza to convince them to come over and help me de-spider it. It had been uninhabited for 3 months during the summer, so there were a ton of spiders that had moved in.

You're just one of those people who should call a professional exterminator quarterly OR Some companies will give you a great rate if you sign up for the whole year and they spray Everything safely......No more spiders. It works. I should know I hire exterminators to de-bug (de-spider) my place of residence no matter where I have lived.
AND should one show up despite the professional treatment - (which is rare) I simply make introduction to my vacuum cleaner.

gone.

I take No shit from spiders.
No sirreeThumbsup

What if (theoretically) I spend all of my money on junk-food-fueled gaming sessions with my girlfriend? I may be a tiny bit frivolous in my spending...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2013, 11:51 AM
(27-12-2013 11:04 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 11:00 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  You're just one of those people who should call a professional exterminator quarterly OR Some companies will give you a great rate if you sign up for the whole year and they spray Everything safely......No more spiders. It works. I should know I hire exterminators to de-bug (de-spider) my place of residence no matter where I have lived.
AND should one show up despite the professional treatment - (which is rare) I simply make introduction to my vacuum cleaner.

gone.

I take No shit from spiders.
No sirreeThumbsup

What if (theoretically) I spend all of my money on junk-food-fueled gaming sessions with my girlfriend? I may be a tiny bit frivolous in my spending...

then use the vacuum heehee
Did you know that spiders are attracted to junk food? As are most other bugs.

just sayin...........

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
27-12-2013, 12:28 PM
(27-12-2013 08:37 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  If it counts, spiders.

Every little thing on my floor is a spider.

I've worked it out into a very simple flowchart

1: See something on floor
__A. Does it look like a spider?
____Y: It's a spider.
____N: It's a spider.

HaHa! That's exactly how my husband and son think.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
27-12-2013, 12:28 PM
(27-12-2013 11:51 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 11:04 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  What if (theoretically) I spend all of my money on junk-food-fueled gaming sessions with my girlfriend? I may be a tiny bit frivolous in my spending...

then use the vacuum heehee

just sayin...........

I didn't say I was unhygienic...
27-12-2013, 12:30 PM
(27-12-2013 12:28 PM)Jasozz Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 11:51 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  then use the vacuum heehee

just sayin...........

I didn't say I was unhygienic...

Oh heavens - I didn't mean that atall. lol I just meant grab the vacuum for the spiders if you're not going to get the exterminator. Didn't mean that bad - not at all. Apologies if I came off wrong.

27-12-2013, 12:37 PM
(27-12-2013 12:30 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 12:28 PM)Jasozz Wrote:  I didn't say I was unhygienic...

Oh heavens - I didn't mean that atall. lol I just meant grab the vacuum for the spiders if you're not going to get the exterminator. Didn't mean that bad - not at all. Apologies if I came off wrong.

Hahaha, no worries, I think the junk food comment more than warranted that. My girlfriend will bring over bags of cookies and chips and just leave them here to get stale. She's a snacker and I barely eat, so its entirely possible XD

On an unrelated note, she's a bitch for being so damn skinny while being able to eat whatever she wants >_>
[+] 1 user Likes Jasozz's post
27-12-2013, 12:43 PM
(27-12-2013 12:37 PM)Jasozz Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 12:30 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Oh heavens - I didn't mean that atall. lol I just meant grab the vacuum for the spiders if you're not going to get the exterminator. Didn't mean that bad - not at all. Apologies if I came off wrong.

Hahaha, no worries, I think the junk food comment more than warranted that. My girlfriend will bring over bags of cookies and chips and just leave them here to get stale. She's a snacker and I barely eat, so its entirely possible XD

On an unrelated note, she's a bitch for being so damn skinny while being able to eat whatever she wants >_>

lol then you'd hate me too for that. Some of us blessed with high metabolism I guess. Yeah - think it was somewhere lame like Pinterest where I read that snack foods will actually BRING (especially spiders) bugs into your home.....something about the chemical and sugar content(?) Sorry I should have learned or remembered the specifics. If I can find the article again I'll let you know. I remember it said to put any/all snack-ie type cabinet foods into zip lock bags after opening to help with that.... and vacuuming spiders or exterminators are the solutions.
I'm not an expert by any stretch - but I've always disliked spiders in my home. Don't want em.......no no no.Sadcryface
We certainly share that - and love of snack goods. Thumbsup

27-12-2013, 12:49 PM
(27-12-2013 12:43 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 12:37 PM)Jasozz Wrote:  Hahaha, no worries, I think the junk food comment more than warranted that. My girlfriend will bring over bags of cookies and chips and just leave them here to get stale. She's a snacker and I barely eat, so its entirely possible XD

lol then you'd hate me too for that. Some of us blessed with high metabolism I guess. Yeah - think it was somewhere lame like Pinterest where I read that snack foods will actually BRING (especially spiders) bugs into your home.....something about the chemical and sugar content(?) Sorry I should have learned or remembered the specifics. If I can find the article again I'll let you know. I remember it said to put any/all snack-ie type cabinet foods into zip lock bags after opening to help with that.... and vacuuming spiders or exterminators are the solutions.
I'm not an expert by any stretch - but I've always disliked spiders in my home. Don't want em.......no no no.Sadcryface

Hmm... well at least I'll blame her for the spiders and make her come deal with them. Smile

Yeah, you high-metabolic-jerks. I eat like, a small sandwich, and can go for two days without eating again, and I still stay the same size.
27-12-2013, 12:50 PM
(27-12-2013 12:49 PM)Jasozz Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 12:43 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  lol then you'd hate me too for that. Some of us blessed with high metabolism I guess. Yeah - think it was somewhere lame like Pinterest where I read that snack foods will actually BRING (especially spiders) bugs into your home.....something about the chemical and sugar content(?) Sorry I should have learned or remembered the specifics. If I can find the article again I'll let you know. I remember it said to put any/all snack-ie type cabinet foods into zip lock bags after opening to help with that.... and vacuuming spiders or exterminators are the solutions.

Hmm... well at least I'll blame her for the spiders and make her come deal with them. Smile

Yeah, you high-metabolic-jerks. I eat like, a small sandwich, and can go for two days without eating again, and I still stay the same size.

Evil_monster I will eat a bag of chips in your honor Evil_monster
You can feel the love right> ? buwwwaaahaaaaaa

27-12-2013, 12:51 PM
[Image: cockroach-flying-W630.jpg]
this!

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
[+] 2 users Like Lightvader's post