Animal phobias?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: Animal phobias?
[Image: 1511288_10151870243813786_804481810_n.jpg]

Took this photo in my house. This little guy tried to sneak into the box of gifts for my girlfriend. Debated just giving it to her anyway.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2013, 01:02 PM
(27-12-2013 12:59 PM)Jasozz Wrote:  [Image: 1511288_10151870243813786_804481810_n.jpg]

Took this photo in my house. This little guy tried to sneak into the box of gifts for my girlfriend. Debated just giving it to her anyway.

WTF is that thing? jesus

(goes to look for cat climbing pole afraid of spider poster --- again)
lol

"Presumably man with hair on fire can be used to cook eggs and bacon..."MorondogLaugh out load
27-12-2013, 01:03 PM
(27-12-2013 01:02 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 12:59 PM)Jasozz Wrote:  Took this photo in my house. This little guy tried to sneak into the box of gifts for my girlfriend. Debated just giving it to her anyway.

WTF is that thing? jesus

lol

Hahaha, its a Cave Cricket, or a "Spider Cricket"

They're pretty common where I live in Kansas, particularly in caves that are dark, cool, and damp (or the basement of an old house that frequently has ground water Weeping )

EDIT: Also completely harmless, but always makes me jump when they're in my shower, or clothes...

...or bed.

Nothing kills the mood like one of THOSE looking up at you.
27-12-2013, 01:04 PM
(27-12-2013 01:03 PM)Jasozz Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 01:02 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  WTF is that thing? jesus

lol

Hahaha, its a Cave Cricket, or a "Spider Cricket"

They're pretty common where I live in Kansas, particularly in caves that are dark, cool, and damp (or the basement of an old house that frequently has ground water Weeping )

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh motherfukcer............ dude ......
No

just No.
fuckin NO

**runs**

"Presumably man with hair on fire can be used to cook eggs and bacon..."MorondogLaugh out load
27-12-2013, 01:07 PM
(27-12-2013 01:04 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 01:03 PM)Jasozz Wrote:  Hahaha, its a Cave Cricket, or a "Spider Cricket"

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh motherfukcer............ dude ......
No

just No.
fuckin NO

**runs**

That was my reaction when I had a house centipede just sitting in my sink the other day. I'll spare you the image, although a simple Google search of "house centipede" will show you what I meant. About 2.5 inches long. Made me jump through the ceiling.
27-12-2013, 01:09 PM
OP might want to change the title of this thread to "Spiders Are Jerks"
27-12-2013, 01:10 PM
(27-12-2013 01:09 PM)Jasozz Wrote:  OP might want to change the title of this thread to "Spiders Are Jerks"

LMAO I am now reading thread with my vacuum by my side.

Hobo

27-12-2013, 01:14 PM
(27-12-2013 01:10 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 01:09 PM)Jasozz Wrote:  OP might want to change the title of this thread to "Spiders Are Jerks"

LMAO I am now reading thread with my vacuum by my side.

Hobo

When I started at my new job, I was sitting in the CEO's office getting a shpiel on how everything runs here, on my first day, and he noticed my eyes kept flitting back and forth from him to the floor, and he asked, "Are you okay?" and I was like "...how do you feel about spiders?"

And he replied "Oh, I don't particularly like them...", which, to me, gave me permission to stomp the shit out of this 3" wolf spider that had been eyeballing me from the floor during the entire meeting.
[+] 1 user Likes Jasozz's post
27-12-2013, 04:34 PM
I've had a crow dive and actually smash its body against my head before. But my biggest fears would be sea creatures. The bigger, the scarier. The concept of being anywhere near a big blue whale is scary as hell.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
27-12-2013, 05:09 PM
You're all a big bunch op pussies lawls Tongue Big Grin

its hard to get scared by spiders when you have roaches this big flying around and in the house
[Image: hand-holding-giant-burrowing-cockroach-26666048.jpg]

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping