Animals bashed to Death.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2015, 04:05 PM
RE: Animals bashed to Death.
(21-05-2015 03:19 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(21-05-2015 02:25 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Or

C. Die within the first couple weeks from physical violence or illness.

Not an option, if I had the ability to go back in time, I should have the ability to not let that happen.

Don't know about the spike?
Indonesia performed some even more sadistic killings on our exports, as witness on video clips.
Meat may be a necessary industry; slaughter can be more humane.
Many are addicted to meat and the consequential mass and sordidly unnatural breeding procedures.
Evolutionary nature tooth and claw is different to extreme and unhealthy consumption.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2015, 01:10 PM
(21-05-2015 04:05 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(21-05-2015 03:19 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Not an option, if I had the ability to go back in time, I should have the ability to not let that happen.

Don't know about the spike?
Indonesia performed some even more sadistic killings on our exports, as witness on video clips.
Many are addicted to meat and the consequential mass and sordidly unnatural breeding procedures.
Evolutionary nature tooth and claw is different to extreme and unhealthy consumption.

What is evolutionary tooth and claw. You do know that some animals eat their prey alive?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-05-2015, 01:12 PM
not some -- most.

Very few animals wait for their dinner to die.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
22-05-2015, 07:00 PM
I want my food killed as humanly as possible for a lot of reasons. Fear ruins the taste of the meat, and my palate hates it. It's better for the long term mental health of those working in slaughter houses. To have the option to kill humanly and not use it is cruelty for cruelty sake. The list goes on.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
22-05-2015, 07:24 PM
Currently I am opting for flexitarianism.
I realise that animals suffer greatly,also as part of nature too.
However when it comes to the extremism of some factory farming,
along with extreme consumerism, I see such as unethical and unhealthy.
A balanced approach re both seems sound to me.
22-05-2015, 07:32 PM
(22-05-2015 01:10 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(21-05-2015 04:05 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Don't know about the spike?

What is evolutionary tooth and claw. You do know that some animals eat their prey alive?
Yes! Nature moves that way in some instances. I have known of cats to eat their young.
Humans have the ability to makeinformed decisions re their health and ethical issues as they see fit. I try and take a moderate path as best I can.