Animals on the ark

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Animals on the ark
(18-05-2014 07:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 07:37 PM)sporehux Wrote:  What ever valid point you think you have, you are wrong.
You bet logic and god raises you "Magic!".
[Image: 5aces.jpg]

You got the 5th ace??????? I think that is supposed to unlock all the secrets of the universe.

When a theist is backed into a corner they always plead the 5th ace.

I have 2 friends who refuse to accept magic (the old suffer a witch conundrum) I was able to get them from a literal to allegorical ArK. A small victory.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2014, 07:49 PM
(18-05-2014 06:17 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 06:03 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  Dammit, not MORE plot holes. It's not like this or this weren't bad enough.
Weeping

6 major things I want to accomplish

1. Determine this list of animals and calculate their food / water / poop estimated / everything else combined with humans needs.

2. Calculate *somehow* the rough ammount of GALLONS of water that would be needed to fill the earth 20 ft past the tip of where Mount Everest would had been. Nto 6 but 10 thousand years ago IF the speed of the mountains growth doubled what it is not and back track it.

3. Calculate how sturdy the boat would had been if it was made out of IRONWOOD. This will stop any Christian on the planet from saying the wood was better because nothing is stronger than Iron wood. (which Noah would had 0 Knowledge of and ironwood goes against the scripture of what it was made out of. Which was gohper wood?

4. Calculate how many predatory animals there are in the list and how many of the other animals are its prey or natural enemy.

HERE IS A GOOD ONE
5. Calculate the amount of Methane that would had collected down in the ship and if it would had been enough to make ship go boom in the 1 year it was down there. COWS were there obviously and all the animals had to fart! Keep farting in the closed space for a year and the only source of light was fire and BOOM.

6. Calculate the amount of Candles and other misc items the ship would needed to keep it warm and lite and etc.

This will all equal out to noahs ark = BULLSHIT.

Did you check my links? Some of the work may have been done for you.

Additionally, I remember watching a YouTube video a year or two ago that answers your question #2.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
18-05-2014, 08:25 PM
(18-05-2014 07:49 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 06:17 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  6 major things I want to accomplish

1. Determine this list of animals and calculate their food / water / poop estimated / everything else combined with humans needs.

2. Calculate *somehow* the rough ammount of GALLONS of water that would be needed to fill the earth 20 ft past the tip of where Mount Everest would had been. Nto 6 but 10 thousand years ago IF the speed of the mountains growth doubled what it is not and back track it.

3. Calculate how sturdy the boat would had been if it was made out of IRONWOOD. This will stop any Christian on the planet from saying the wood was better because nothing is stronger than Iron wood. (which Noah would had 0 Knowledge of and ironwood goes against the scripture of what it was made out of. Which was gohper wood?

4. Calculate how many predatory animals there are in the list and how many of the other animals are its prey or natural enemy.

HERE IS A GOOD ONE
5. Calculate the amount of Methane that would had collected down in the ship and if it would had been enough to make ship go boom in the 1 year it was down there. COWS were there obviously and all the animals had to fart! Keep farting in the closed space for a year and the only source of light was fire and BOOM.

6. Calculate the amount of Candles and other misc items the ship would needed to keep it warm and lite and etc.

This will all equal out to noahs ark = BULLSHIT.

Did you check my links? Some of the work may have been done for you.

Additionally, I remember watching a YouTube video a year or two ago that answers your question #2.

I just got off work and took a 2 hour power nap after writing this. I will check it 2 mar o but thanks for letting me know.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
19-05-2014, 09:36 AM
(18-05-2014 05:10 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Does anyone really know or do they themselves actually not know? So far for my list I am going to build. I have 2 elephants, with 11 months’ worth of food at starving them at 300 pounds a day which is the bare minimal with an entire month of no food or water. Leaving them at 200,400 pounds of food and 16,700 gallons of water just for those two animals alone. I have not done anything else yet.

Are these adult elephants or baby elephants that have just been born? That would make a difference in how much food they needed.

(18-05-2014 05:55 PM)daylightisabadthing Wrote:  Just a thought. If the raven dispatched to find land didn't return to the ark (and its partner), why are there still ravens?

Its partner must have joined if after the animals were released.

(18-05-2014 06:17 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Calculate *somehow* the rough ammount of GALLONS of water that would be needed to fill the earth 20 ft past the tip of where Mount Everest would had been. Nto 6 but 10 thousand years ago IF the speed of the mountains growth doubled what it is not and back track it.

If the all the land on the earth were flattened out the water in the oceans would cover it completely. The earth underwent some major changes in a short period of time and the flood was merely one of the effects.

http://clydeherrin.wordpress.com/2012/01...-water-go/

You can find answers to most of your questions here:

https://answersingenesis.org/search/?q=n...ite=AiGall

The information in ancient libraries came from real minds of real people. The far more complex information in cells came from the far more intelligent mind of God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-05-2014, 09:41 AM
(19-05-2014 09:36 AM)theophilus Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 05:10 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Does anyone really know or do they themselves actually not know? So far for my list I am going to build. I have 2 elephants, with 11 months’ worth of food at starving them at 300 pounds a day which is the bare minimal with an entire month of no food or water. Leaving them at 200,400 pounds of food and 16,700 gallons of water just for those two animals alone. I have not done anything else yet.

Are these adult elephants or baby elephants that have just been born? That would make a difference in how much food they needed.

(18-05-2014 05:55 PM)daylightisabadthing Wrote:  Just a thought. If the raven dispatched to find land didn't return to the ark (and its partner), why are there still ravens?

(18-05-2014 06:17 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Calculate *somehow* the rough ammount of GALLONS of water that would be needed to fill the earth 20 ft past the tip of where Mount Everest would had been. Nto 6 but 10 thousand years ago IF the speed of the mountains growth doubled what it is not and back track it.

If the all the land on the earth were flattened out the water in the oceans would cover it completely. The earth underwent some major changes in a short period of time and the flood was merely one of the effects.

AiG really? Go away. If you are not going to add any intelligence to the conversation then keep your rambling incoherence to yourself.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
19-05-2014, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2014 10:24 AM by Impulse.)

I see you didn't read your bible before replying. Dodgy

Ok then, let me bring you up to speed. After the raven didn't return, Noah released the dove. The dove returned because it found no land. The raven presumably was still flying around somewhere over the water. It wasn't until 7 days later that the dove found the olive leaf and the first sign of exposed land. So you're suggesting the raven could have survived for 7 days without ever landing anywhere... plus the time between when Noah released the raven and later released the dove, which isn't specified.

Edited to add:

(19-05-2014 09:36 AM)theophilus Wrote:  If the all the land on the earth were flattened out the water in the oceans would cover it completely. The earth underwent some major changes in a short period of time and the flood was merely one of the effects.
If all the land was flattened out, then for land to be exposed after the flood, ALL water would have had to evaporate. Consider

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
19-05-2014, 10:23 AM

If the earth went through that many changes in one month then how did Noah survive? With all the hurricanes and tsunamis that would be one hell of a story.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
19-05-2014, 10:40 AM
Old MacNoah had a boat, ee aye ee aye oh...

And on that boat he had some ducks, ee aye ee aye oh.

Etc...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Sam's post
19-05-2014, 11:35 AM
Animals on the ark

[Image: my4yjyzy.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 4 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
19-05-2014, 12:16 PM
(19-05-2014 10:40 AM)Sam Wrote:  Old MacNoah had a boat, ee aye ee aye oh...

And on that boat he had some ducks, ee aye ee aye oh.

Etc...
Cool. The deluxe, extended version. Tongue

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post