Animals with superpowers?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2012, 12:23 PM
RE: Animals with superpowers?
Cats can steal childrens souls while they sleep

Oh and Elephants never forget =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
14-10-2012, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2012 06:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(12-10-2012 04:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  My puppy can surf.
He is a super-powered puppy.
When the waves are right, it looks likes he's walking on water. Tongue

Did he participate in this, it's in your backyard so I assume you attended. Big Grin

Since 08-01-2015 I have forgiven HeyWouldYouBlowMe 40 times for being a hypocritical uninformed false Christian piece of shit asshole in his insults to forum members. In each case, I just turned the other cheek and let it go.
14-10-2012, 11:47 PM
During Rome's classical period and through a couple hundred of the early middle ages, dog crap and lizard poop (others also, can't remember) were used as a healing agent: dog crap was used for all types of illnesses by spreading it as a poltice on a persons chest; lizard poop was given in a drink.

Talk about super powers!
15-10-2012, 01:59 AM
(06-09-2012 09:36 PM)Oxiate Wrote:  I was watching an episode of Penn and Teller about the mythical power of dolphins. Now I didn't even know this was a thing, people really believe dolphins have magical healing powers. So I was wonderIng what other crazy magical animal beliefs do people have?

Paul the Octopus.

'nuff said.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-10-2012, 02:32 AM
My dog has the superpower of making sure nothing ever grows in a particular part of my yard thanks to his super toxic piss Smile

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road."
Stephen Hawking
[+] 1 user Likes WalkingWithoutGod's post
15-10-2012, 04:55 AM
- Black cat crossing the road in front of you from the left to the right side mean bad luck and from the right to the left side mean good luck!
- Cats with three colors (one of them has to be red) in their fur bring luck.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-10-2012, 08:39 PM
(14-10-2012 12:23 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Cats can steal childrens souls while they sleep

Old wives tale. Based in the reality that cats will sometimes lay on the chest of a sleeping baby. If a cat lays on my chest, my muscles are strong enough that I can still breath. An infant would die from that.
16-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Here is one. Crows carry souls to the other side. I believe this one came from crows doing what comes naturally. mimicing speach.
18-10-2012, 06:28 AM
It's getting cold out, and George is all warm and fluffy. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
23-10-2012, 07:55 PM
I once heard that cats' brains are always on a certain "wavelength", so to speak, which is perfectly set within the "psychic range". With this being the case (in woo-land, anyway), cats are constantly reading our thoughts and emotions.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user