Animals with superpowers?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2012, 08:46 PM
RE: Animals with superpowers?
(18-10-2012 06:28 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  It's getting cold out, and George is all warm and fluffy. Big Grin

can i give george a treat?

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2012, 09:31 PM
(14-10-2012 11:47 PM)depat Wrote:  During Rome's classical period and through a couple hundred of the early middle ages, dog crap and lizard poop (others also, can't remember) were used as a healing agent: dog crap was used for all types of illnesses by spreading it as a poltice on a persons chest; lizard poop was given in a drink.

Talk about super powers!

We got plenty of dog poop around here...maybe I need to go into business...Muffs can help...he's been looking for a business opportunity.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-10-2012, 10:24 PM
(23-10-2012 07:55 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I once heard that cats' brains are always on a certain "wavelength", so to speak, which is perfectly set within the "psychic range". With this being the case (in woo-land, anyway), cats are constantly reading our thoughts and emotions.

Cats couldn't be bothered.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
27-10-2012, 04:48 PM
I had a dream last night that ManlyGirl adopted a couple of talking cats to tend to the pack of dogs when she was away. They were very impressive. I went to get the camera to make a YouTube video of them.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.