Candiru

Please for the love of god don't ever get near me, candirus. Weeping

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
09-04-2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Animals you fear.
I don't fear spiders. I hate them. Ever since I was bitten by a brown recluse.

When I was a teen, I moved into my parents basement. Seemed like a good idea...but the wolf spiders didn't. I had one drop on my crotch one night. I had one drop next to my pillow as I was about to fall asleep. And I would always find one when I got out of the shower. So I caulked off the whole basement, bug bombed it, and then I took a less conventional approach.

I had a little airsoft pistol. Whenever I would see one of those little f*ckers...I'd shoot him. Then I'd leave it's body there as a warning to his brethren. They eventually stopped coming.

And sharks. Assholes of the ocean. I fear sharks.

The religion of one age, is the literary entertainment of the next.
09-04-2014, 01:57 PM
(07-04-2014 03:34 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 03:31 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Dogs kill more people a year then sharks, which is surprising seeing as your sharks can jump.

I live 1000 miles from the coast, and a mile above sea level. Unless sharks fly I am never getting near them.

Yabut, you've got mountain lions and wolves and bears, oh my. Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-04-2014, 02:01 PM
(09-04-2014 01:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 03:34 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  I live 1000 miles from the coast, and a mile above sea level. Unless sharks fly I am never getting near them.

Yabut, you've got mountain lions and wolves and bears, oh my. Shocking

Nope.

Got African lions, Mozambican spitting cobra's, puff adders, violin spiders, button spiders, and black mamba's.

We are like a proto-Australia.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post
09-04-2014, 02:21 PM
(09-04-2014 02:01 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 01:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yabut, you've got mountain lions and wolves and bears, oh my. Shocking

Nope.

Got African lions, Mozambican spitting cobra's, puff adders, violin spiders, button spiders, and black mamba's.

For some reason I thought you were in the American Rockies. Consider

Kind of ruins my joke. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
09-04-2014, 02:24 PM
Ex wives Shocking

hehe

not really scared of animals, but of course if a big snake was to come slithering into my bathroom, or a big spider was to drop down on my lap I would freak. My wife on the other hand will wreck her car if a fly is in the car with her.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
09-04-2014, 02:24 PM
(09-04-2014 02:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 02:01 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Nope.

For some reason I thought you were in the American Rockies. Consider

Kind of ruins my joke. Weeping

Yabut, we also have bears here, they just wear leather Tongue

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
09-04-2014, 02:31 PM
(09-04-2014 02:01 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 01:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yabut, you've got mountain lions and wolves and bears, oh my. Shocking

Nope.

And hippos. You got hippos. Goddam vegetarians are the scariest of all. Even crocs are scared of them. Does anything scare a hippo?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
09-04-2014, 02:41 PM
(09-04-2014 02:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 02:01 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Nope.

And hippos. You got hippos. Goddam vegetarians are the scariest of all. Even crocs are scared of them. Does anything scare a hippo?

An bull elephant. That's about it.

09-04-2014, 03:09 PM
(07-04-2014 04:38 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I don't think I -fear- any animals.

I have a healthy respect for them however.

This is basically my response.

I do not fear animals. I just have a healthy respect for their capabilities and a strong knowledge that the majority of animals will have little trouble killing my ass if I'm dumb enough to piss them off.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.