Animals you fear.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Animals you fear.
(09-04-2014 02:41 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 02:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And hippos. You got hippos. Goddam vegetarians are the scariest of all. Even crocs are scared of them. Does anything scare a hippo?

An bull elephant. That's about it.

And water buffalo.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2014, 04:17 PM
(09-04-2014 02:24 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 02:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  For some reason I thought you were in the American Rockies. Consider

Kind of ruins my joke. Weeping

Yabut, we also have bears here, they just wear leather Tongue

Well I know your taste in menConfused

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-04-2014, 05:47 PM
Sharks. I have had a very close call with a 20' white pointer.

Bull sharks!! The worst and they hunt in twos and three and swim in fresh and salt water. I remember a pair cruising a channel about 4' from me. Calm as you like. I walked beside them fascinated.

Bronze whalers. Dangerous bastards and sneaky.

Tiger sharks are not quite as bad but I don't like them.

Salt water crocodiles. I hate them and have a history. I once saw a huge croc take down a big shark at Cape Tribulation at the mouth of a river. Grabbed the sharks tail and shook it to death. The most violent thing I ever saw.

Snakes are ok if you leave them alone.

Always check shoes and sleeping bags for spiders and snakes and you'll be ok.

Closest I came to death though was a human on a push bike.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
09-04-2014, 05:58 PM
(09-04-2014 05:47 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Closest I came to death though was a human on a push bike.

fucking brilliant ... Thumbsup

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
09-04-2014, 06:11 PM
Gun nuts.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
09-04-2014, 07:00 PM
For all you spider lovers out there Shocking

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
09-04-2014, 07:35 PM
(09-04-2014 07:00 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  For all you spider lovers out there Shocking

It's fucking lunch. Tongue

09-04-2014, 07:41 PM
(09-04-2014 07:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 07:00 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  For all you spider lovers out there Shocking

Girly, I've been close to all those animals in the wild you mentioned i.e. hippos, water buffalos, elephants, crocs plus lots of sharks. Only a few times have I felt a shiver up and down my spine.

The one I most vividly recall was when a male lion rose from the tall grass just a few feet from our vehicle (no doors or windows) that we simply didn't know was there. Still makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Shocking

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
09-04-2014, 07:41 PM
(09-04-2014 07:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I got the recipe

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/v...r-51184810

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
09-04-2014, 07:52 PM
(09-04-2014 07:41 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 07:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's fucking lunch. Tongue

Girly, I've been close to all those animals in the wild you mentioned i.e. hippos, water buffalos, elephants, crocs plus lots of sharks. Only a few times have I felt a shiver up and down my spine.

The one I most vividly recall was when a male lion rose from the tall grass just a few feet from our vehicle (no doors or windows) that we simply didn't know was there. Still makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Shocking

I read that the school children in Africa skip past the lions but run like fuck from the hippos. Big Grin