Anj's Housing Development.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
17-04-2016, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2016 11:38 AM by DLJ.)
Anj's Housing Development.
https://www.gofundme.com/cwzkjdu4

This storm damage is really a hardship...and it's only getting worse. Thank you in advance for help, even if it's moral support.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 14 users Like Anjele's post
17-04-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: I hate to have to ask...we need help.
Hug

I can't believe how bad you're being jerked around.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-04-2016, 02:03 PM
Hang in there Anj. Hug

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
17-04-2016, 02:13 PM
(17-04-2016 01:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  https://www.gofundme.com/cwzkjdu4

This storm damage is really a hardship...and it's only getting worse. Thank you in advance for help, even if it's moral support.

I will be happy to help next week. I shot my extra money on my birthday shopping yesterday. Sad I haven't been back to work long enough to have an reserves built back up but I will do what I can. Hug

I hate to say this but your insurance co sucks. I understand the 2 events things but your house should've already been repaired from the 23rd storm before now. So sorry you're having to deal with this.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
17-04-2016, 02:22 PM
(17-04-2016 02:13 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(17-04-2016 01:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  https://www.gofundme.com/cwzkjdu4

I will be happy to help next week. I shot my extra money on my birthday shopping yesterday. Sad I haven't been back to work long enough to have an reserves built back up but I will do what I can. Hug

I hate to say this but your insurance co sucks. I understand the 2 events things but your house should've already been repaired from the 23rd storm before now. So sorry you're having to deal with this.

Everyone needs to read their insurance policies. It's standard. We have a major insurance company, not some no-name company. This is happening to everyone. My son is looking at three deductibles on his house now...this doesn't even count two deductibles on the cars.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-04-2016, 02:25 PM
(17-04-2016 02:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-04-2016 02:13 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I will be happy to help next week. I shot my extra money on my birthday shopping yesterday. Sad I haven't been back to work long enough to have an reserves built back up but I will do what I can. Hug

Everyone needs to read their insurance policies. It's standard. We have a major insurance company, not some no-name company. This is happening to everyone. My son is looking at three deductibles on his house now...this doesn't even count two deductibles on the cars.

Sorry, it wasn't a criticism of you. Blush

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
17-04-2016, 02:26 PM
(17-04-2016 02:25 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(17-04-2016 02:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Everyone needs to read their insurance policies. It's standard. We have a major insurance company, not some no-name company. This is happening to everyone. My son is looking at three deductibles on his house now...this doesn't even count two deductibles on the cars.

Sorry, it wasn't a criticism of you. Blush

I know...it was more of a Public Service Announcement on my part.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
17-04-2016, 02:36 PM
That sucks. Leaky roofs suck big time - been there. Gotta get right on that or it gets exponentially worse! Heart

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
17-04-2016, 02:52 PM
I hate to have to ask...we need help.
GoFundMe is a bit funny. A local lady who's been on TV many times tried to get funding for an inspirational movie. I tried for surgery I need.

I wish all the luck you need and I hope you meet your goal and more!
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
17-04-2016, 03:08 PM
After hurricanes the first thing is to get a few blue tarps and spread on the roof to halt further damage. One year, I'd have to look up when, but before Katrina by a few we got hit by 3 hurricanes in the NW section of Orlando within 3 weeks and got the same shit from the insurance company. Best of luck with GoFundMe. Will drop in few bucks after the next check comes, but that will be the first of the month, now.
[+] 2 users Like DerFish's post