Anj's Housing Development.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
01-07-2016, 10:30 PM
RE: I hate to have to ask...we need help.
(30-06-2016 06:05 PM)pablo Wrote:  I like the "Danger" sign on the fridge. Tongue

Ninjas, and Pirates, and Lasers, and Shit... Bowing
I want that sign! Laugh out load

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
07-07-2016, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2016 05:56 PM by Anjele.)
We haz some floors!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have a hallway and the stairs to do and then all the baseboards and other finishing stuff...but we has some floors! Big Grin

[Image: floors%202_zpswwathx9f.jpg]

[Image: entryway_zpstxphrgm6.jpg]

[Image: Floors_zpshsf4aniu.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
07-07-2016, 05:51 PM
(07-07-2016 05:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We haz some floors!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have a hallway and the stairs to do and then all the baseboards and other finishing stuff...but we has some floors! Big Grin

Banana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorro
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
07-07-2016, 06:00 PM

But with no floors before how did you walk around? Consider

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
07-07-2016, 06:06 PM
(07-07-2016 06:00 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  

But with no floors before how did you walk around? Consider

Dodgy Been walking on subflooring and concrete...this stuff is much nicer.

So happy to be rid of all carpet in the house. Thumbsup

Cleanup is going to take a while...every day we remove another layer of dust.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

07-07-2016, 06:34 PM
Beautiful flooring! And yes, you won't find any carpet in my house either. Pets and carpets are a mess, even if all are accident free. Carpets are dirt magnets.

Get yourself a robotic floor cleaner for xmas. Or whenever. They have come a long way and from what I can see, they would be perfect on your floors. Saves a lot of work.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
07-07-2016, 07:34 PM
(07-07-2016 06:34 PM)Dom Wrote:  Beautiful flooring! And yes, you won't find any carpet in my house either. Pets and carpets are a mess, even if all are accident free. Carpets are dirt magnets.

Get yourself a robotic floor cleaner for xmas. Or whenever. They have come a long way and from what I can see, they would be perfect on your floors. Saves a lot of work.

I would need one the size of a manhole cover to be able to suck up all the fur. Undecided

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-07-2016, 07:37 PM

The flooring looks great!
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
07-07-2016, 07:53 PM
(07-07-2016 06:34 PM)Dom Wrote:  Beautiful flooring! And yes, you won't find any carpet in my house either. Pets and carpets are a mess, even if all are accident free. Carpets are dirt magnets.

I had one a few years back and don't know if they've improved or not but for a place with pets it was worthless. It took me longer to take it apart every time to unwind all the hair from the wheels and mechanism and clean it than it took to just vacuum in the first place.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
07-07-2016, 07:55 PM
Very nice! It looks similar to our flooring- scraped pecan. Is that the color? We had all new floors put in 10 years ago this November. My asthma symptoms disappeared virtually overnight. I ran a Swiffer over it many times to collect the concrete dust as it settled. We had high spots on the slab floor that had to be ground down. After it was done, you could hear it crunching when you walked on the floor. Notwithstanding what it does to your lungs, imagine what it does to the finish. I ran that Swiffer around until the floor squeaked, it was so clean. Then again every day until I could detect no dust. They look good and have held up well.