Anj's Housing Development.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
13-08-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Anj's Housing Development.
(23-07-2016 04:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  [Image: Blinds%20in%20the%20kitchen_zps6az9vire.jpg]

I like that baby storage unit on the left. whrre did you get it?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2016, 03:13 PM
I could see 3 (similar) oriental vases (temple jars) up on one of those entry shelves. Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
13-08-2016, 05:00 PM
(13-08-2016 02:46 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(23-07-2016 04:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  [Image: Blinds%20in%20the%20kitchen_zps6az9vire.jpg]

I like that baby storage unit on the left. whrre did you get it?

Which thing? The white cage?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
13-08-2016, 05:03 PM
LOL. that dastardly bird who teases the dogs " you boys want to go outside? "
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
13-08-2016, 05:08 PM
(13-08-2016 03:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I could see 3 (similar) oriental vases (temple jars) up on one of those entry shelves. Angel

You can see that unlike every other house around here mine isn't decorated with crosses. People around here have them plastered anywhere they can find a space, inside and out. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

13-08-2016, 06:08 PM
Just a couple little touchups to be done. The POD will be picked up on Tuesday so we won't have to pay for that any more. Waiting to feel well enough to get in the pool.

[Image: Househalf%20moon_zpsidk7kxxc.jpg]

[Image: patio_zpspf4ntele.jpg]

[Image: poolready_zpsa2w0hcvu.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
13-08-2016, 06:15 PM
(13-08-2016 05:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-08-2016 02:46 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  I like that baby storage unit on the left. whrre did you get it?

Which thing? The white cage?

Yeah, that is much better than the freezer.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
13-08-2016, 06:48 PM
(13-08-2016 06:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Just a couple little touchups to be done. The POD will be picked up on Tuesday so we won't have to pay for that any more. Waiting to feel well enough to get in the pool.

I don't see any belligerent, inept, recently concrete shoed up, contractors at the bottom of that pool! Shy

Smart. Strangling him closer to the ocean, like that! Thumbsup

Laugh out load Tongue Heart

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
13-08-2016, 06:57 PM
(13-08-2016 06:48 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(13-08-2016 06:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Just a couple little touchups to be done. The POD will be picked up on Tuesday so we won't have to pay for that any more. Waiting to feel well enough to get in the pool.

I don't see any belligerent, inept, recently concrete shoed up, contractors at the bottom of that pool! Shy

Smart. Strangling him closer to the ocean, like that! Thumbsup

Laugh out load Tongue Heart

I wouldn't want to mess up the pool. Tongue

17-08-2016, 07:25 PM
Today we paid the second contractor we hired for the work he did on the interior and exterior of the house. Since my son's house still isn't done I basically begged him to go over there to see what he can do to help.

He is still sending someone by to see about replacing two windows that weren't broken during the storms but the seals are broken so they are hazy. There will also be someone here in a couple of days to replace a few shingles that sustained damage during other repairs...we had leftover shingles and a ton of roofing nails so that's taken care of.

I sent our demand for a better warranty on the roof installation to the first contractor. Also deducted lost wages for us missing work to waste time watching his crews not do a darn thing...that had already been discussed with him. And also deducted the cost of replacing a brick that his window crew broke on one of the outer window sills. I also demanded a city inspection knowing full well he didn't pull a permit.

I told him when I had what I asked for we would write a check...or we can go to court.

He emailed back that he will get a permit as soon as possible...good luck...was over three months ago and we already know his company pulled no permits in town. No wonder his foreman didn't want me taking pictures of the process.

So other than some things we can do ourselves, we are pretty much whole again. And....the value of our house has increased to the point that we are going to be able to refinance for a lower interest rate, shorter term, and lower payments!

Now to find a job.

It's been a long haul...thanks for seeing me through. Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post