Anj's Housing Development.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
18-04-2016, 06:43 PM
RE: I hate to have to ask...we need help.
(18-04-2016 06:06 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 05:46 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  If I make 100 rep by this time tomorrow, I'll donate another $100.

Don't you nice folk want to help?... Evil_monster

I did what I could... now we just need an admin to give you the balance
Thumbsup

What makes you think admins haven't given yet, or that they have any money?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2016, 06:45 PM
(18-04-2016 06:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 06:06 PM)unfogged Wrote:  I did what I could... now we just need an admin to give you the balance
Thumbsup

What makes you think admins haven't given yet, or that they have any money?

rep points- 100 rep points!

The biology of mind bridges the sciences - concerned with the natural world - and the humanities - concerned with the meaning of human experience. Eric Kandel
18-04-2016, 06:47 PM
(18-04-2016 06:45 PM)carol Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 06:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  What makes you think admins haven't given yet, or that they have any money?

rep points- 100 rep points!

Oh lol, I missed that. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
18-04-2016, 06:55 PM
Thank you all so very much...I am so grateful and humbled by the donations made almost exclusively by my TTA family.

The rain is giving us a bit of a break but the power outage this morning blew out the router so I had to go to plan C because plan B didn't work out. Using my phone as a hotspot for now.

WATC - I loved the likes plan of yours...I would rep you but I think if I did you would actually lose a rep since I can only give one now. Undecided

Thank you again to everyone. Your generosity is awesome, especially coming from a bunch of mostly godless heathens. I feel like I can breathe again. Maybe I will be able to sleep tonight and perhaps eat something one of these days.

Love to all. Much, much love to all. Once the rain is out of here and repairs begin I will be sure to post pictures.

And to the person who donated so Ziggy would stay safe...rest assured all the pets are in better shape than I am.

Angie

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 8 users Like Anjele's post
18-04-2016, 06:59 PM
(18-04-2016 06:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Thank you all so very much...I am so grateful and humbled by the donations made almost exclusively by my TTA family.

The rain is giving us a bit of a break but the power outage this morning blew out the router so I had to go to plan C because plan B didn't work out. Using my phone as a hotspot for now.

WATC - I loved the likes plan of yours...I would rep you but I think if I did you would actually lose a rep since I can only give one now. Undecided

Thank you again to everyone. Your generosity is awesome, especially coming from a bunch of mostly godless heathens. I feel like I can breathe again. Maybe I will be able to sleep tonight and perhaps eat something one of these days.

Love to all. Much, much love to all. Once the rain is out of here and repairs begin I will be sure to post pictures.

And to the person who donated so Ziggy would stay safe...rest assured all the pets are in better shape than I am.

Angie

Oh, I have no doubt you are keeping the furry guys safe! Now go eat something.

[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
18-04-2016, 07:08 PM
(18-04-2016 06:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 06:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Thank you all so very much...I am so grateful and humbled by the donations made almost exclusively by my TTA family.

Angie

Oh, I have no doubt you are keeping the furry guys safe! Now go eat something.

Yes ma'am. Blush

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
19-04-2016, 05:18 AM
Thanks again...and again...TTA is my family, I know that for sure now.

[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
19-04-2016, 05:46 AM
You are loved and appreciated Anjele.

Please note, my mind is currently clear. Wink

At least I hope so. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
19-04-2016, 07:44 AM
(19-04-2016 05:46 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You are loved and appreciated Anjele.

Please note, my mind is currently clear. Wink

At least I hope so. Smile

So are you amigo Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-04-2016, 03:49 PM
Bumping this - still a ways to go!

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post