Anj's Housing Development.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
23-04-2016, 04:21 AM
RE: I hate to have to ask...we need help.
Thinking of you. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
24-04-2016, 07:14 AM
I want to say thank you again...I hope I didn't miss anyone. Godundme allows thank you messages via Facebook or email. Since I have never used the site as a recipient, I may have not gotten thank yous to everyone in the best way possible.

If you didn't get a thank you from me it's not because I didn't send one...it's because I am sometimes (most of the time) technologically inept. Undecided

The site shows that $1,900.00 was raised. I have received more from TTA members via other methods. Two TTA members have generously offered to make up the difference between what's been raised and the goal I set. TTA members have made up over 80% of the donations.

The contractor called last night to ask a question...he was ordering the decking and shingles so that he can get started on the roof in about a week (depending on weather). I will post pictures of 'The House That TTA Rebuilt' as the work moves forward.

Hugs and love to you all. Heart

You guys are the best!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 8 users Like Anjele's post
24-04-2016, 07:20 AM
Done again. Sorry it is not more.

Love you Anjele. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
24-04-2016, 07:24 AM
(24-04-2016 07:20 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Done again. Sorry it is not more.

Love you Anjele. Smile

Thank you Banjo - but stop that - you have too much to tend to with your own troubles. You humble me. Heart TTA has given me so much, in so many ways, that I can't express adequately what it means to me...but please don't put yourself in a tougher position.

Banjo - if I could just give you a huge hug right now, I would.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-04-2016, 07:27 AM
(24-04-2016 07:24 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 07:20 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Done again. Sorry it is not more.

Love you Anjele. Smile

Thank you Banjo - but stop that - you have too much to tend to with your own troubles. You humble me. Heart TTA has given me so much, in so many ways, that I can't express adequately what it means to me...but please don't put yourself in a tougher position.

Banjo - if I could just give you a huge hug right now, I would.

You are dear to me. Case closed. Thumbsup

Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
24-04-2016, 08:46 AM
(19-04-2016 08:49 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I for one used non--electronic means. The wife is not on board with atheism.

I am waiting for the bank statement to arrive. That should be an interesting conversation with the wife.....

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
26-04-2016, 03:46 PM
Good news, bad news kind of day.

We are due for bad storms again tonight and again later in the week. We sure don't need that. Undecided

Good news, they are supposed to start the roof rebuild on Saturday.

Bad news, they totaled my car. I thought about buying it back and just driving the dent-mobile but it's leaking into the floorboards and it creaks and rattles something awful now. It does have a fair amount of miles on it. But insurance was quite generous...if nothing pulls the rug out from under me in the next few days I will have a check for a down payment that will keep my car payments right where they were with my current car. I am glad the processing will take a few days as I don't want it here to be beat up by hail.

Will be holding my breath that tonight doesn't bring the gigantic hail they are calling for or the tornados they say are possible. My nerves can't take much more.

We are on day 34 of dealing with storm related issues...enough already, enough.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
26-04-2016, 05:16 PM
(26-04-2016 03:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Good news, bad news kind of day.

We are due for bad storms again tonight and again later in the week. We sure don't need that. Undecided

Bad news, they totaled my car. I thought about buying it back and just driving the dent-mobile but it's leaking into the floorboards and it creaks and rattles something awful now. It does have a fair amount of miles on it. But insurance was quite generous...if nothing pulls the rug out from under me in the next few days I will have a check for a down payment that will keep my car payments right where they were with my current car. I am glad the processing will take a few days as I don't want it here to be beat up by hail.

Will be holding my breath that tonight doesn't bring the gigantic hail they are calling for or the tornados they say are possible. My nerves can't take much more.

Good luck! Thumbsup

Banjo.
27-04-2016, 07:44 AM
(26-04-2016 03:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Good news, bad news kind of day.

Hug

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-04-2016, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2016 12:40 PM by izel.)
(17-04-2016 01:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  https://www.gofundme.com/cwzkjdu4

This storm damage is really a hardship...and it's only getting worse. Thank you in advance for help, even if it's moral support.

Heart you Anjele. Sorry if I'm a bit late, but I haven't been around much lately. Hug

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like izel's post