Anjele in the Hospital

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2017, 01:53 PM
RE: Anjele in the Hospital
(07-09-2017 01:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(07-09-2017 10:22 AM)Anjele Wrote:  First day home went well...I did feel like I couldn't get enough sleep. Today I am still weak and tired but better. Sort of dreading the doctor's visit and tests tomorrow but need to know what's going on and what's next.

It's good to be home with the critters. Ziggy snuggled all night and both dogs are taking it easy and not jumping on my lap...which is good since there is still a little bruising where they went into the femoral artery.

I did have a visit from a hospital chaplain before I managed to escape yesterday. I found it a little odd that he is a Lutheran pastor and I was in Methodist hospital. Undecided
He asked if he could pray with me and I told him no and that I am an atheist. I also said that if there is anyone to thank it's the doctors and nurses who took care of me. He said that it was unusual for him to hear anyone thank the staff. He was a nice enough man and not pushy at all.

I talked with one of my aunts (my favorite one) this morning and had a fun conversation with Chas. The weather is wonderful so the patio is quite pleasant and the windows are open. My son just stopped in to say hello.

Thank you again to the people here...you aren't rid of me yet. Big Grin

You realize I hope you're not going to feel normal for a couple months. Tongue
Heart

I don't know that I have ever felt 'normal'. Cool

If normal is how I have been feeling I would like to try something new.

I have felt pretty good today. No nap, so far, and I gave Zeus' cage a good cleaning. I have been up and moving around...I feel an occasional fluttering in my heart but no pain and no shortness of breath.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-09-2017, 02:01 PM
(07-09-2017 01:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-09-2017 01:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You realize I hope you're not going to feel normal for a couple months. Tongue
Heart

I don't know that I have ever felt 'normal'. Cool

If normal is how I have been feeling I would like to try something new.

I have felt pretty good today. No nap, so far, and I gave Zeus' cage a good cleaning. I have been up and moving around...I feel an occasional fluttering in my heart but no pain and no shortness of breath.

Please don't push it. Thumbsup
07-09-2017, 02:23 PM
Glad to see you're home. I got more questions since you ain't dead yet. Did you see the angels? And were they dressed in nondescript green/blue gowns? Mine were. The arch angel was this Chinese dude named Miguel and the look in his eyes was "You gonna die, muchacho.". Big Grin

#sigh
07-09-2017, 02:59 PM
(07-09-2017 02:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Glad to see you're home. I got more questions since you ain't dead yet. Did you see the angels? And were they dressed in nondescript green/blue gowns? Mine were. The arch angel was this Chinese dude named Miguel and the look in his eyes was "You gonna die, muchacho.". Big Grin

I am actually quite disappointed...no white lights, no angels, no St. Peter, no god. Undecided

Maybe next time. Yes

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
07-09-2017, 03:02 PM
(07-09-2017 02:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-09-2017 02:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Glad to see you're home. I got more questions since you ain't dead yet. Did you see the angels? And were they dressed in nondescript green/blue gowns? Mine were. The arch angel was this Chinese dude named Miguel and the look in his eyes was "You gonna die, muchacho.". Big Grin

I am actually quite disappointed...no white lights, no angels, no St. Peter, no god. Undecided

Maybe next time. Yes

They got fired by the Trump administration Weeping

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
07-09-2017, 03:33 PM
It's been seven years since I spoke to Momzilla and that's only because grandma died and I thought the right thing to do was make a call.

She is calling everyone in the family and letting them know how hard this heart attack is on her. Dodgy

I finally called her though my husband said I shouldn't. It was a short call. I kept it brief and didn't fall into her traps. When she said hoped that all goes well I told her I would be fine and that I have already proven several times that I am hard to kill. I know she remembers saying she wanted to kill me years ago while watching dad kick the crap out of me.

She simply isn't using a health crisis of mine to get sympathy from me...I know this game too well with her. This ain't my first rodeo with her.

I have warned my sister and daughter that they are bound to get weepy phone calls tonight...both are conveniently busy tonight. Now it will be my fault, again, when she dives into the bottom of a bottle.

People wonder why I cut her out of my life nearly 15 years ago.

[+] 8 users Like Anjele's post
07-09-2017, 04:16 PM
Dammit how did I miss this news :/ I'm a bit slow on this particular draw but I hope you make a full recovery! Place wouldn't be the same without you Smile

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
07-09-2017, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2017 05:08 PM by GirlyMan.)
(07-09-2017 02:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am actually quite disappointed...no white lights, no angels, no St. Peter, no god. Undecided

Maybe next time. Yes

Don't worry, it's all right, it'll happen to you. Smile

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-09-2017, 12:49 AM
Anjele,

i am with your hubby. You shouldnt have called. You are already thinking (and writing) too much about it/her. Tongue

Hug

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
08-09-2017, 01:41 PM
The good news is that the ultrasound done on my heart today didn't show any major damage. I don't have a special diet to follow and can start increasing activity. Wednesday I go back so they can scan my carotid artery and also check circulation in my arms and legs. Thumbsup

I stopped in at work and they said to take my time coming back and if I want to do some work from home that's fine and if not, that's fine too.

I stopped and bought a BP machine because the doctor wants to see three reads a day when I see him next week.

So, I have slowed down a bit...but not stopped.

Thanks all...it's nice to have someone in my corner. Heart

[+] 18 users Like Anjele's post