Anjele in the Hospital

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2017, 01:58 AM
RE: Anjele in the Hospital
Grand to hear the news. Keep up the progress!

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Silly Deity's post
14-09-2017, 12:46 PM
(13-09-2017 10:27 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Don't have to see him again for three months as long as all continues to go well.

[Image: free-clipart-thumbs-up-free-clipart-thum...86_377.png]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
14-09-2017, 02:18 PM
(13-09-2017 10:27 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I went in for some more tests today and the doctor says everything looks good. I just need to continue with meds and build up my strength and stamina. Thumbsup

Don't have to see him again for three months as long as all continues to go well.

You realize he means every 3 months for the rest of your life, right? It's all good. I like having professionals take a look at my labs 4x a year.

Have you realized yet that sweet tea habit's got to go? Bechased

#sigh
14-09-2017, 03:02 PM
(14-09-2017 02:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-09-2017 10:27 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I went in for some more tests today and the doctor says everything looks good. I just need to continue with meds and build up my strength and stamina. Thumbsup

Don't have to see him again for three months as long as all continues to go well.

You realize he means every 3 months for the rest of your life, right? It's all good. I like having professionals take a look at my labs 4x a year.

Have you realized yet that sweet tea habit's got to go? Bechased

I am okay with a quarterly visit. Whenever I go back to work, my office is two miles from the doc's office so not a big ordeal to go there.

Worked from home for a good part of the day. I have found that I am good for about half the day then I have expended all my energy.

If I had known my sweet tea had to go I wouldn't have bothered to call 911. Beat_stick

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
14-09-2017, 03:05 PM
I don't know how but I have only just seen this thread. Still that saved me from worrying about my favorite member.
Anj, you and I can now form the massive heart attack club. Mine was a bit over a year ago.

Lots of love,
Steve

What do you mean Life is short. It's the longest thing you're going to do.
[+] 3 users Like stevec's post
14-09-2017, 03:29 PM
(14-09-2017 02:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I like having professionals take a look at my labs 4x a year.

Well, I'll be fucked... I read that as labia.

I need help. Confused

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
14-09-2017, 03:32 PM
I haven't been here for a month (road trip - ECLIPSE!), so I'm sorry I missed this earlier but I'm so very glad you are recovering! You are truly one of my very favorite members here. Take care Anjele and take it easy! The 2024 Total Eclipse is going right through Texas so you still better be around for that!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like MustangManda's post
14-09-2017, 04:36 PM
So glad to hear the good update, Anj.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
16-09-2017, 07:23 PM
Very glad to hear, Anj!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
18-09-2017, 06:41 AM
Near death plus two weeks....

I have to keep reminding myself it's only been two weeks. Pacing myself and knowing to stop before I get too tired isn't easy.

Last Tuesday I went to work for a couple hours, Wednesday morning more tests at the doctor's office, Thursday I worked from home for about four hours, Friday morning I went to pick up a few groceries...Friday afternoon I crashed and burned and pretty much stayed that way for the rest of the weekend. Sheesh...this is stuff that shouldn't wear me out!

I worked a while last night and plan to go to the office this morning after rush hour traffic has died down. I hope to manage the same Wednesday and Friday. Other time will be spent working from home.

For being such a good and cooperative inpatient I am lousy at being a good recovering patient once home...this patient has little patience. sigh No

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post