Anjele in the Hospital

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2017, 05:27 PM
RE: Anjele in the Hospital
With love and best wishes and all good thoughts from across the pondHeart Hug Xxx
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
04-09-2017, 05:41 PM
So sorry you're going through this. But it seems like you caught it in enough time so it won't be too bad. Hope you recover quickly!!!

It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.
[+] 1 user Likes reeveseb's post
04-09-2017, 05:44 PM
(04-09-2017 04:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Thanks everyone for all the kind thoughts. Still in ICU but since I slept all day I am trying to sit up and stay awake so I can sleep tonight.

I woke up last night with terrible pain between my shoulder blades and it just got worse and worse. Called 911 and had a ride in an ambulance. I suffered a heart attack. I guess it's a good thing the pain was bad enough to wake me up. Confused

Husband brought my laptop so I can stay somewhat in touch. Wires and probes and tubes everywhere...

Thanks again.

A

Heart

Hug

Get well doon!
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
04-09-2017, 05:46 PM
(04-09-2017 04:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Thanks everyone for all the kind thoughts. Still in ICU but since I slept all day I am trying to sit up and stay awake so I can sleep tonight.

I woke up last night with terrible pain between my shoulder blades and it just got worse and worse. Called 911 and had a ride in an ambulance. I suffered a heart attack. I guess it's a good thing the pain was bad enough to wake me up. Confused

Husband brought my laptop so I can stay somewhat in touch. Wires and probes and tubes everywhere...

Thanks again.

A

So glad you're already on the road to recovery. I'm the overweight fat-ass with a bad diet who should be there, not you.
Take your time getting better.
Hug
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
04-09-2017, 06:24 PM

Thanks again.

A

Oh, that's good to hear! Take it easy!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
04-09-2017, 06:24 PM
Thumbsup

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
04-09-2017, 09:09 PM
I’ve been thinking about you all day. Hoping for a complete and speedy recovery Anj.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
04-09-2017, 09:19 PM

Thanks again.

A

Hope you are well on your way to improved health.
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post
04-09-2017, 10:20 PM
Fuck, Anj. Life is gonna get us yet...here's to you being stronger than that today.

Glad to hear you're doing better.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
05-09-2017, 01:39 AM
Glad you're on the road to recovery. Take it easy girl!

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
[+] 1 user Likes Silly Deity's post