Anjele in the Hospital

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2017, 03:03 AM
RE: Anjele in the Hospital
Anjele,

Phew, sounds like you caught it in good time and are getting good care.

Here is another 'Get well soon!' Thumbsup from me.

D.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
05-09-2017, 06:04 AM
Anjele,

take it easy and get well soon.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
05-09-2017, 07:01 AM
Long boring night with intermittent sleep...blah.

One of the cardiologists just came in and I made my bid for going home...he said he didn't think that was a good idea some 30 hours after what he called a massive heart attack. He said that in a man the same thing is called a widow maker. Guess I am just too ornery to die yet.

They may move me out of ICU and then I might be able to get rid of the two IVs in my hand that haven't been used since yesterday morning.

I have bruises everywhere...my veins suck so I have been stuck and bruised multiple times and have a huge bruise near my collar bone where they had an adhesive sensor or paddle. They even took blood out of my foot at one point.

The food really, really sucks. Who knew you could screw up a baked potato or apple sauce? The French Toast I had yesterday was impossible to gag down...another food I didn't think was that difficult to make. Luckily they didn't make the Jello. Undecided

Husband is bringing me a Pepsi as these heathens only have Coke products and is bringing me some breakfast.

Poor Ziggy is wondering what happened to me...he was licking my face and cuddling me when I was on the phone with 911...he knew things weren't right.

Anyway...maybe I can find something on Netflix to pass a few hours today and tonight since I am being held here for at least another day.

Anyway...thanks for the support...send food and movie recommendations and entertain me...damn it!

Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 19 users Like Anjele's post
05-09-2017, 07:04 AM
Hospital food sucks ass.
I hope you continue to feel better!

I love how our pets know when we need extra attention, so sweet Smile

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
05-09-2017, 07:08 AM
(05-09-2017 07:01 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Husband is bringing me a Pepsi as these heathens only have Coke products and is bringing me some breakfast.
+1 for Pepsi, coke sucks the big one.

Yeah, take it easy Anj, hope you get well soon.

When life gives you lemons, just remember you are an....
(18-09-2017 09:47 AM)vahaaao Wrote:  Irresponsible bachelor daddy
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
05-09-2017, 07:16 AM
(05-09-2017 07:01 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Anyway...thanks for the support...send food and movie recommendations and entertain me...damn it!

Big Grin

I enjoyed watching Howard's End on Netflix last week.
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
05-09-2017, 07:49 AM
(05-09-2017 07:01 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Long boring night with intermittent sleep...blah.

One of the cardiologists just came in and I made my bid for going home...he said he didn't think that was a good idea some 30 hours after what he called a massive heart attack. He said that in a man the same thing is called a widow maker. Guess I am just too ornery to die yet.

They may move me out of ICU and then I might be able to get rid of the two IVs in my hand that haven't been used since yesterday morning.

I have bruises everywhere...my veins suck so I have been stuck and bruised multiple times and have a huge bruise near my collar bone where they had an adhesive sensor or paddle. They even took blood out of my foot at one point.

The food really, really sucks. Who knew you could screw up a baked potato or apple sauce? The French Toast I had yesterday was impossible to gag down...another food I didn't think was that difficult to make. Luckily they didn't make the Jello. Undecided

Husband is bringing me a Pepsi as these heathens only have Coke products and is bringing me some breakfast.

Poor Ziggy is wondering what happened to me...he was licking my face and cuddling me when I was on the phone with 911...he knew things weren't right.

Anyway...maybe I can find something on Netflix to pass a few hours today and tonight since I am being held here for at least another day.

Anyway...thanks for the support...send food and movie recommendations and entertain me...damn it!

Big Grin

Psst. Take the kosher meal. It'll either be just as bad or much, much better depending on whether they get them frozen or made from a local kosher caterer.

So glad you're starting to feel better!
[+] 7 users Like Aliza's post
05-09-2017, 08:03 AM
(05-09-2017 07:01 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Long boring night with intermittent sleep...blah.

Big Grin

I'm so so glad you're feeling better. So so glad you caught it in time. A massive heart attack...that's very scary...hopefully the long term damage isn't bad.

Get well soon! Heart

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
05-09-2017, 08:07 AM

Big Grin

Good. Complaining about hospital food shows that you are on your way! Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
05-09-2017, 08:50 AM
I'm sorry to hear you are in the hospital. Get well soon!
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post