Anjele in the Hospital

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: Anjele in the Hospital
Sorry I missed this, Anj, but I'm damned glad to hear you've been released home.

Do what the docs say to do -- max rest, mainly -- until you're able to get back to your usual self. And stay strong, ma'am.

My best wishes for your full and speedy recovery.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
06-09-2017, 07:32 PM
Home sweet home

[+] 1 user Likes jerry mcmasters's post
07-09-2017, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2017 09:43 AM by Chas.)
I just had a long chat with Anj and she is doing well. Still feisty. Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 11 users Like Chas's post
07-09-2017, 09:50 AM
They need to allow pets to visit people in the hospital. We do on occasion.
People would get better a lot faster.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 8 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-09-2017, 10:22 AM
First day home went well...I did feel like I couldn't get enough sleep. Today I am still weak and tired but better. Sort of dreading the doctor's visit and tests tomorrow but need to know what's going on and what's next.

It's good to be home with the critters. Ziggy snuggled all night and both dogs are taking it easy and not jumping on my lap...which is good since there is still a little bruising where they went into the femoral artery.

I did have a visit from a hospital chaplain before I managed to escape yesterday. I found it a little odd that he is a Lutheran pastor and I was in Methodist hospital. Undecided
He asked if he could pray with me and I told him no and that I am an atheist. I also said that if there is anyone to thank it's the doctors and nurses who took care of me. He said that it was unusual for him to hear anyone thank the staff. He was a nice enough man and not pushy at all.

I talked with one of my aunts (my favorite one) this morning and had a fun conversation with Chas. The weather is wonderful so the patio is quite pleasant and the windows are open. My son just stopped in to say hello.

Thank you again to the people here...you aren't rid of me yet. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 17 users Like Anjele's post
07-09-2017, 10:27 AM
I am so glad to hear you are back home and things are looking better.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes devilsadvoc8's post
07-09-2017, 10:29 AM
(07-09-2017 09:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  I just had a long chat with Anj and she is doing well. Still feisty. Smile

Yabut, who are you?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
07-09-2017, 10:34 AM
(07-09-2017 10:29 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(07-09-2017 09:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  I just had a long chat with Anj and she is doing well. Still feisty. Smile

Yabut, who are you?

"Vell, Chas's just zis guy, you know?" Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
07-09-2017, 11:36 AM
(07-09-2017 10:29 AM)unfogged Wrote:  

Yabut, who are you?

Is this an apparition I see before me ??? Tongue
07-09-2017, 01:40 PM
(07-09-2017 10:22 AM)Anjele Wrote:  First day home went well...I did feel like I couldn't get enough sleep. Today I am still weak and tired but better. Sort of dreading the doctor's visit and tests tomorrow but need to know what's going on and what's next.

It's good to be home with the critters. Ziggy snuggled all night and both dogs are taking it easy and not jumping on my lap...which is good since there is still a little bruising where they went into the femoral artery.

I did have a visit from a hospital chaplain before I managed to escape yesterday. I found it a little odd that he is a Lutheran pastor and I was in Methodist hospital. Undecided
He asked if he could pray with me and I told him no and that I am an atheist. I also said that if there is anyone to thank it's the doctors and nurses who took care of me. He said that it was unusual for him to hear anyone thank the staff. He was a nice enough man and not pushy at all.

I talked with one of my aunts (my favorite one) this morning and had a fun conversation with Chas. The weather is wonderful so the patio is quite pleasant and the windows are open. My son just stopped in to say hello.

Thank you again to the people here...you aren't rid of me yet. Big Grin

You realize I hope you're not going to feel normal for a couple months. Tongue
Heart

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.