Ann Coulter, America's great new Republican theologian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2012, 05:29 PM
RE: Ann Coulter, America's great new Republican theologian
(16-04-2012 03:06 AM)Egor Wrote:  That exchange is just stupid. Of course that's what Christians believe and the Jewish commentator knows it. He just wants to make an issue out of it, so he can make Ann Coulter look bad. It was a cheap shot.

And Ann is wrong. She said the Jew was going to heaven. The Jew is going to hell for rejecting Christ. If he didn't know about Christ, he'd just be anihilated at death, but since he damn well knows all about Christianity, Christ, etc., and deliberately rejects him, he's going to hell.
I can't decide if that kind of theology is ridiculous or disgusting. Both, I guess. No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2012, 05:34 PM
If this woman was a pie, it'd be a donut hole.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
16-04-2012, 05:43 PM
(16-04-2012 05:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  I can't decide if that kind of theology is ridiculous or disgusting. Both, I guess. No

For thus spake The Egor. The Prophet has spoken. Lemme get this straight. The Jews who reject the christ are going to hell. The Jews who didn't know about him are going to be anilihated. And the rest who know, because they are being honest with themselves and Egor's (stupid), god .. who is not aware of the honesty, are going to hell too. Ok. Well then. A lot of weather we're having. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-04-2012, 07:43 PM
(16-04-2012 01:00 AM)Ghost Wrote:  Anne Coulter should have been something useful, like a boot, or a plastic tree.

My favourite two Anne Coulter YouTube videos are her getting fucking pwnd on the CBC about Vietnam and Henry Rollins' open letter to her.

Ah Anne. Jesus fuck you're useless.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
Thanks for sharing those videos.

Unfortunately, she doesn't let people comment on her blogs , which demonstrates to me that she doesn't feel confident of her arguments. I think I can safely say that all of us allow our posts to be scrutinized by others and torn apart or agreed with. If we didn't, then we wouldn't be putting our thoughts up here.

There are many times I've wanted to point out her fallacious thinking, but she won't allow criticism and so she'll never learn. I agree with the sentiments that I've replied to --- "Ah Anne. Jesus fuck you're useless."

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-04-2012, 05:13 AM
I finished reading this ignorant shrew’s book Demonic last year. I used to suspect she simply put on a show for those stupid enough to agree with the things she touts, but after finishing the book I see that she is indeed mother-fucking-bat-shit-flinging-crazy.

"Gary, it's burning, what we gonna do"
-Bill Bailey
[+] 2 users Like Dunhill808's post
17-04-2012, 07:56 AM
That was so freakin' painful to watch.

[Image: opforum1.png]
17-04-2012, 08:54 AM
It's no more stupid than any religious thought. It's all based on myth so you will have assholes like her come out of the woodwork to try to explain it. Have you listened to any of the other main stream religion??? It's all stupid!!! She fits right in with the rest of the wankers. I find it funny that everyone finds it so hard to believe she has weird ideas. In my mind they all have weird ideas. IT'S ALL MYTH!!!

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
17-04-2012, 09:21 AM
I love when Bill Maher has her on Real Time, it makes for a great hour of entertainment. My belly usually hurts from laughing and my forehead from all the face-palms.