Ann Coulter Insulted At Rob Lowe Roast

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Ann Coulter Insulted At Rob Lowe Roast
(07-09-2016 11:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(07-09-2016 10:47 AM)pablo Wrote:  I would rather have seen it happen to Michele Bachmann.

Intentionally hurting people is no way to treat any one.
(I know you really are sort of half-joking ... and Michelle is an idiot also), but ... but ... it's no way to establish anything, trying to hurt them. It's like some bad junior-high Valley Girls.

I'm pretty sure it is recognized as an accepted treatment for megalomania in DSM-5. ..... lemme look.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-09-2016, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2016 12:44 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
(07-09-2016 11:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(07-09-2016 10:47 AM)pablo Wrote:  I would rather have seen it happen to Michele Bachmann.

Intentionally hurting people is no way to treat any one.
(I know you really are sort of half-joking ... and Michelle is an idiot also), but ... but ... it's no way to establish anything, trying to hurt them. It's like some bad junior-high Valley Girls.

It's a Roast, she opted into it. Not sure what you're expecting. Also, she's kind of asking for an insult, being such a hateful disgusting person and all. I don't blame whoever insulted her. If she can't take it, it only shows how hypocritical she is.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
07-09-2016, 01:04 PM
I think she deserves all of this and then some, yeah it's not nice but she's not nice either. She's totally horrible and warns her readers against the "browning of America" and thought Trumps recent speech in Arizona was so amazing she was going to listen to it every night before going to bed.

She has called the hatred toward Jesus by atheists as proof of his divinity because yeah, the second you hate a fictional being they become real! Let's hope our collective hate of King Joffrey doesn't allow him to enter our world somehow. I don't think she understands we simply don't believe he ever existed or was divine, we don't hate him.

She has also called evolution a religion and shouldn't be taught in schools unless it's also taught with creationism. She said Christians don't need evolution to be false to still be Christian but Atheists need evolution to be true to be atheists which is so wrong it's laughable.

Now I know she has freedom of speech and she can say whatever she wants and does so on a consistent basis and tries to be hateful, but everyone else can call her out on it.

I could be wrong here and maybe it's immature of me to enjoy seeing her get torn down in this way but she regularly tears apart anyone who isn't white, conservative or Christian with searing insults that are not meant to be funny or lighthearted, she means it seriously, that's way worse.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like SitaSky's post
07-09-2016, 01:24 PM
A. It's a Roast. You'll see other celebs getting it just as bad.
B. The difference between what the roasters are saying and Ann Colter. Is Ann isn't joking when she's saying hate speech. Like "Gay people have the right to marry. It just has to be people of the opposite sex."
C. She'll just turn it into something to her advantage "I'm just trying to make america great again and the liberals don't like that."

Fuck her. If she doesn't like being compare to a KKK member maybe she shouldn't support their views.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
07-09-2016, 01:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2016 01:36 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
I rather liked the "first bombing you can't blame on a Muslim" line.

Perfect shot, below the belt where it should be, in a roast like that.

...right in her testicles.

Yeah, I saw Ann Coulter speak live, back in 2005, and had the "joy" of trying to get her to answer a question about her stance on gay marriage, given the Supreme Court's finding in the miscegenation case of Loving v. Virginia in 1967 (upon which logic they heavily relied, 10 years after I asked Ann about it, in agreeing with me on the subject), because I knew she had been to law school and was a clerk for a federal judge here in the 8th Circuit in Kansas City, MO. She responded by mocking and making fun of me for being a law student, in a very dismissive and derisive tone, and changed the subject entirely to keep making fun of me and other "college liberals". I tried to explain that I was a biologist and not a student, and was just someone who knew a little bit about American history, but they had cut off my microphone. Undecided

It's one of the reasons I get so pissed off when people start using that "liberal tears" type of rhetoric, which she employs to whip her mindwiped sheep into a frenzy (and keep them buying books and paying her speaking fees). That is only a fraction of the evil I saw in her, that evening. That is a terrible, terrible human being.

Edit: Had to adjust phrasing to indicate I meant 2015, not 1977, by "ten years later".

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
07-09-2016, 03:13 PM
(07-09-2016 01:32 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  It's one of the reasons I get so pissed off when people start using that "liberal tears" type of rhetoric, which she employs to whip her mindwiped sheep into a frenzy (and keep them buying books and paying her speaking fees). That is only a fraction of the evil I saw in her, that evening. That is a terrible, terrible human being.

The only reason she was there was to promote her new book 'In Trump We Trust: E. Pluribus Awesome!' which came out mere days before the show was taped.
07-09-2016, 04:41 PM
I don't agree with much she says --

But I'd fight in a foxhole alongside her.....

1. She knows how to shoot.
2. She's got balls - I doubt she'd freeze in a firefight.
3. She's one of the few blondes I know - that wouldn't be a sexual distraction......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
07-09-2016, 05:01 PM
I dunno, OLB ... been my experience that them who runs their mouths, too often run their feet as well when the shit gets thick.

Talk is cheap, but it's what she does for a living. I'd rather have someone like you or Chas, someone who works with their hands. A practical sonofabitch.
07-09-2016, 05:26 PM
(07-09-2016 05:01 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I dunno, OLB ... been my experience that them who runs their mouths, too often run their feet as well when the shit gets thick.

Talk is cheap, but it's what she does for a living. I'd rather have someone like you or Chas, someone who works with their hands. A practical sonofabitch.

One advantage -- I'm considerably wider than Coulter.....

I'd stop more bullets....

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
07-09-2016, 05:44 PM
(07-09-2016 05:26 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(07-09-2016 05:01 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I dunno, OLB ... been my experience that them who runs their mouths, too often run their feet as well when the shit gets thick.

One advantage -- I'm considerably wider than Coulter.....

I'd stop more bullets....

heh

That's right -- practical stuff.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post