Anna Katharine Emerick

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Anna Katharine Emerick
Well, Anna Katherina Emerick. It is said that she foresee some things. But how could a catholic woman from 18th century know about all this. I know casualities exists, but this... Can anyone help me to explain this?
Quote:Emmerich had described the exact location of Our Ladys house in Ephesus and her death and bodily resurrection from that place. Every detail was given in her revelations, to the location, to its size, its interior, a cave next to it, the stations of the Cross John built for Her, the later Basilica built for Her there, the cave of Johns death and his Basilica, all in Ephesus.

After five days' search in the mountains south of the ancient city the two priests were led by some natives of the region to a small ruined building near the summit of an isolated peak. The site and the plan of the house corresponded accurately to Sister Emmerich's description.

Using the revelations of Emmerich, Heinrich Schliemann discovered the Chaldeans City of Ur.

Nobody seems to have noticed that Emmerich also describes the exact location of a treasure in the walls of Santa Maria Maggiore (Rome): relics, writings from the first Christians and the original painting of the Virgin by Saint Luke (miraculously finished).Emmerich also describes a real treasure in a Judean city in Ethiopia which, so far has not been discovered.

Emmerick godily resurrection from that place. Every detail was given in her revelations, to the location, to its size, its interior, a cave next to it, the stations of the Cross John built for Her, the later Basilica built for Her there, the cave of Johns death and his Basilica, all in Ephesus.

After five days' search in the mountains south of the ancient city the two priests were led by some natives of the region to a small ruined building near the summit of an isolated peak. The site and the plan of the house corresponded accurately to Sister Emmerich's description Using the revelations of Emmerich, Heinrich Schliemann discovered the Chaldeans City of Ur.

From: http://www.unitypublishing.com/Apparitio...Mystic.htm
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2014, 10:29 AM
RE: Anna Katharine Emerick
I'm convinced.

One question remains... of the three versions above, which is the correct spelling of her name?

Bored minds need to know.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
28-09-2014, 10:44 AM
There is nothing more awe-inspiring than a god that pokes holes in the hands of its followers and whispers the secret location of ruins to bedridden individuals.

What a fantastic use of infinite power.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 3 users Like guitar_nut's post
28-09-2014, 11:11 AM
I'm not seeing it, I found this site: History of Ur
I saw that John George Taylor was the one who discovered UR.

There's this quote "Heinrich Schliemann remains a controversial figure often accused of manipulating the details of his own life and his "discoveries" to build a misleading picture of his career and achievements." Here: Heinrich Schliemann archaeologist & Archaeology

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
28-09-2014, 11:30 AM
(28-09-2014 11:11 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  I'm not seeing it, I found this site: History of Ur
I saw that John George Taylor was the one who discovered UR.

There's this quote "Heinrich Schliemann remains a controversial figure often accused of manipulating the details of his own life and his "discoveries" to build a misleading picture of his career and achievements." Here: Heinrich Schliemann archaeologist & Archaeology

Thank you forma answering. That makes the discovery very suspicious.
28-09-2014, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2014 03:23 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Obviously she had heard rumors and folk tales about these things, and embellished on them. No one ever rose from the dead. Catholics say Mary "fell asleep", not rose, (she did not have to die as she was born without original sin ... according to them, and there is a Church of the *Dormition* ie "the falling asleep" where she supposedly did that in Jerusalem), so which is which ? It's all bunk, cooked up to attract tourists. Why/how would a Hebrew peasant woman from Roman occupied Galilee have the resources or interest or need or ability to travel to a large Greek city ? It never happened. Nothing needs explaining. Miracles are the very least probable explanation, so that goes to he very end of the line of all possible answers.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
29-09-2014, 02:17 PM
It never ceases to amaze me the hoops that God jumps through to attempt to convince us that he exists - the prophets, the visits from Mary, the miraculous healings, blah, blah, blah... when he could simply appear before us and show everyone of us that he exists if he really wants us to know.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
29-09-2014, 02:35 PM
(28-09-2014 10:23 AM)sophonian Wrote:  ---Can anyone help me to explain this? [quote]
---

Yes, I can help you to explain this: the site which posted the stuff you quoted, is run by fanatical people who believe stupid crap and want everyone else to believe stupid crap, too.

People make up stupid crap all the time about historical figures. Only you can prevent you from believing stupid crap.

Yes, it is that simple. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 6 users Like kim's post
30-09-2014, 12:40 AM
(29-09-2014 02:35 PM)kim Wrote:  Only you can prevent you from believing stupid crap.

[Image: Smokey-Stupid-Posts.jpg]

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
30-09-2014, 09:55 AM
Can you imagine that I would dismiss these Anna Katherina Emerick prophecies as untrue but remain respectful to someone who opened a door by using the word "causalities"? Here is someone who could be a recipient of true knowledge from you and who is met mostly by mocking here online, so why is that?

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user