Anne Jones's World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: Anne Jones's World
Oh, why not. Basic summary is, you want more authoritarian and repressive laws, more punishment, less variety in sex, more guns, less science, and more religion. I'll go through your original post. We won't agree. You can stop reading now if you're looking for Dittos.

Quote:1. Abortion - Life begins at conception. Abortions may only be performed in approved medical facilities by licensed doctors...
Uh huh. And then we can just not approve any facilities, and make the licenses too expensive to be practical.
People who have had access to safe, legal abortion their whole lives don't understand what they're advocating when they say they want it restricted. You're saying you are willing to push desperate women and couples toward unsafe, unsanitary abortion, self-performed abortion, black market abortionists, and an increase in "accidents" that happen to cause miscarriage. You can't use a law to keep people from making choices, all you can do is define the scope of options.

Quote:2. Divorce - Changes will take effect 6 months from today. No-Fault Divorce is gone...
Well good, because all those unaborted unwanted kids are going to need some parents who resent each other to provide the proper environment of mistrust and anger needed to prepare them for their school beatings. You seriously want to take away people's rights of free association? You want to force them to create fault in order to end a marriage neither wants?
This gives me a great business idea though. I can set up a match.com-type website where couples who want to divorce can meet and swap partners. Then there's adultery all around, and divorce is allowed. Anybody got a good name for the site?

Quote:3. Marriage and Parenting - Marriage is defined as one man and one woman...(Repeated) procreation by homosexuals will subject them to criminal penalties... Any person who knowingly assists a homosexual... with the procurement of a child, with the intent of that child being raised as part of a homosexual “family”, will be guilty of a felony, if convicted.
This one is mislabeled. It should be Marriage, Eugenics, and Human Trafficking. While I agree that it should be (and is) illegal to "procure" children, I don't agree that there's anything especially bad OR good about homosexual parents. I'm sure they mess up and make mistakes just like everyone else, regardless of the gender of the person they're married to.
I advocate kinship rules being as open as business partnership rules are. You want one man and one woman, option on kids? Nifty. Enjoy. Someone else wants three men and two women, no kids allowed? Cool. Bet they'll live well. One person wants no adult partner and five foster kids? As long as the kids are provided for, bless their heart and good luck.

I need a break. I'll come back for the next eleven (!!) points later.

I AM he who is called... cat furniture.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
10-09-2013, 02:19 PM
Ok, I didn't read much before because it's TL;DR... But I got curious and read a bit more and I reached one conclusion:

Anne Jones, you're one of the most dull people in the whole history of human kind. You're not holy, you're BORING, and you make the world a more boring and disappointing place just by being in it.

PS: this is most probably a troll btw, I called it first Wink

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
10-09-2013, 02:21 PM
(10-09-2013 02:19 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Ok, I didn't read much before because it's TL;DR... But I got curious and read a bit more and I reached one conclusion:

Anne Jones, you're one of the most dull people in the whole history of human kind. You're not holy, you're BORING, and you make the world a more boring and disappointing place just by being in it.

PS: this is most probably a troll btw, I called it first Wink

Forget having to power wash this place. I'll barely have to empty the ashtraysDrinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
10-09-2013, 02:26 PM
WTAF?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-09-2013, 02:28 PM
(10-09-2013 08:17 AM)nach_in Wrote:  
(10-09-2013 08:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  The OP presented this cesspool. I've already tossed one turd back.

but it's not turd tossing season yet!! this is why we can't have nice things Sad

Damnit Nach! I have been working really hard to find some motivation to get some work done...now you have me laughing and all off track again...it's your fault. Tears in my eyes and coworker thinking I have completely lost it this time.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
10-09-2013, 03:28 PM
(10-09-2013 02:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-09-2013 08:17 AM)nach_in Wrote:  but it's not turd tossing season yet!! this is why we can't have nice things Sad

Damnit Nach! I have been working really hard to find some motivation to get some work done...now you have me laughing and all off track again...it's your fault. Tears in my eyes and coworker thinking I have completely lost it this time.

Don't worry, as long as the "men in white" aren't coming everything is good Wink

10-09-2013, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2013 09:14 PM by I Am.)
Quote:4. Adoption - Children will only be adopted by married heterosexual couples that have been licensed... *Exception- If deemed beneficial to the child by mental health professionals, children who have suffered trauma from sexual abuse, rape, etc., may be adopted by single males or females. These single parents will be licensed as other adoptive parents are, in addition they will have specialized training provided by the state for dealing with the trauma of sexual abuse in children.
?? So, licensed single people can't adopt non-(sexually) traumatized kids, but with approval may adopt (sexually) abused kids. Licensed couples may adopt kids that may or may not have been raped.
Ignoring the homophobia, marriage-fetishism, and bizarre affection for state control of family structure, Why that exception to the Paired Parents rule, specifically?

Quote:5. Assisted Reproductive Technologies(ART)/ Surrogacy - The use of ART or surrogacy will be confined to married heterosexual couples,
Yes yes, we get it. Homo=no go.
Quote: who have been married for at least one year. It is illegal to obtain or provide ART or surrogacy services by or to any non-married individuals or couples, or same-sex individuals or couples. Sperm banks are also forbidden from providing donor sperm to non-approved couples or individuals.
I'm not sure why you're holding back here. Why not have the State produce and issue children directly on a revocable basis? That way if an approved parent says something un-homophobic or allows their license to expire, the child can be removed right away. No child need ever receive a single moment of unsanctioned nurturing.

Quote:Anyone acting as a surrogate will register with, and be licensed by their state’s department of health. They will undergo medical and psychological evaluations by state approved professionals...
Lady, I'm a government employee. Your trust in us is misplaced. We are underpaid, our workplaces our underfunded, and our rules for doing our jobs are LITERALLY written and continually revised by committees of similarly underpaid people, who don't do the work they write rules for. I found myself revising rules for a clerical section I'd never even seen. Half a dozen work leads told our rule-writers that our department was doing something wrong because our rules were incorrect, and wrote the revision we needed. They were ignored. You want folks like us bureaucratically managing families and reproduction?

Quote:6. Sex-Reassignment - Sex change operations and hormone replacement therapy are banned. If a person wishes to go to another country to obtain such services, they will surrender their US citizenship.
Wait, what? Why? Just cause... you're like... "eww"? What does swallowing a hormone have to do with your citizenship? What about women who've had emergency hysterectomies following their botched self-abortions... no hormones for them either? If you can poison your forehead, lard your cheeks and lips, flay your chest, and suck fat out of your butt, then why can't you turn your peen inside out?

More later again.

I AM he who is called... cat furniture.
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
10-09-2013, 09:14 PM
don't bother, it's just a troll... don't feed it

13-09-2013, 01:45 PM
So Anne Jones,

I'm going to reply to several issues I take on your stance. I'm not sure why I'm bothering since you seem to be trolling.

"Quote:
What is the point [of segregating on gender]?

I think it would be a more comfortable environment where kids will be more apt to ask questions because all the other kids in the class will be facing the exact same issues. It also allows the teacher to focus on issues that are unique to that gender."

The same rationale was applied when Schools once decided that it was a good idea to separate Blacks and Whites. Separating genders only seeks to facilitate the notion that there is a need for separation. Boys and Girls need to learn to relate to each other, see each other as equals, and "separate" does not mean "equal". There really aren't that many "issues" that are "unique to a gender." except, perhaps, in your stereotypical way of unilaterally categorizing boys and girls using very narrow minded definitions.

Abortion:

If life begins at conception, then "God" is the biggest abortionist of them all. He terminates 50% of pregnancies before they've formed a heartbeat. Also, he terminates 1/4 of all pregnancies in the first trimester. Nice huh? Then, for extra fun, he strangles 1 out of 10 children in the womb with their own cords.

If God can terminate a pregnancy "he" doesn't want, why can't I? You can't say God can and I can't, because that would indicate that I hold moral authority over God....something you don't want to concede.
18-09-2013, 09:32 AM
Why didn't you just post your replies to the other forum?
[+] 1 user Likes gall's post