Annie from South Australia here, hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2015, 07:23 AM
RE: Annie from South Australia here, hello
(29-06-2015 03:50 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  So, I no longer have the dubious honour of being the sole South Australian?

About damn time.

Hail and well met, stranger. I hope your stay here is an educative one.

Hey you are doing alright. For some reason I thought you were from Queensland! Hobo

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
29-06-2015, 07:38 AM
(29-06-2015 07:23 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 03:50 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  So, I no longer have the dubious honour of being the sole South Australian?

About damn time.

Hail and well met, stranger. I hope your stay here is an educative one.

Hey you are doing alright. For some reason I thought you were from Queensland! Hobo

Oh spare me that! I may be from the backwater, but at least I'm not from the Monsoon State!

... Could be worse than a Queenslander, I suppose. Could have been born a Victorian.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-06-2015, 07:40 AM
(29-06-2015 07:38 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 07:23 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Hey you are doing alright. For some reason I thought you were from Queensland! Hobo

Oh spare me that! I may be from the backwater, but at least I'm not from the Monsoon State!

... Could be worse than a Queenslander, I suppose. Could have been born a Victorian.

Victorians are okay. At least they support live gigs, have great cafes and decent coffee. It's the Tasmaniacs one must be careful of. Shhhh, they're all inbred don't cha know?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
29-06-2015, 12:29 PM
(29-06-2015 03:17 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 12:11 AM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  wtf is a pantheist, sort of?

and welcome

A pant-heist refers to the practice of holding up a vehicle and stealing the driver's pants.

Welcome Smile

Ha! I guess that make me an @heist ?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
29-06-2015, 01:31 PM
Welcome you Aussie lurker! Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
29-06-2015, 02:26 PM
(29-06-2015 12:11 AM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  wtf is a pantheist, sort of?

and welcome

A panentheist maybe?

And who left the gate open for all of these Aussie convicts to escape? I blame New Zealand.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
29-06-2015, 02:41 PM
welcome Annie from South Australia Smile

**Crickets** -- God
29-06-2015, 02:57 PM
Welcome aboard!

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
29-06-2015, 03:08 PM
Hi, Annie.

Fellow South Aussie here!!! Port Adelaide feral (don't let that scare you off). Living in Holland. I miss my walks on Brighton beach.

Welcome to the board. Enjoy it. We've got some really nice people here.
29-06-2015, 03:16 PM
(29-06-2015 07:40 AM)Banjo Wrote:  It's the Tasmaniacs one must be careful of. Shhhh, they're all inbred don't cha know?
Welcome, Annie!

On another note: my brother had a Tasmanian friend. I have to ask... are they all a special kind of crazy?