Anniversary of 9-11

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2013, 07:19 AM
RE: Anniversary of 9-11
(11-09-2013 03:26 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 03:22 PM)nach_in Wrote:  hey I&I, instead of trying to prove that the US is evil or something irrelevant like that, why don't you get involved in actual political activism and add something to at least try to make things right?

the wars the US has been involved lately are shameful and has nothing to do with fairness, freedom or any other positive cause or ideal, that's known, that obvious for anyone who doesn't pray to FOX news every night. But you won't do anything about it by looking like a conspiranoid asshole.

Go out, join some worthy NGO or something like that, and actually push in the right direction, even if all your weird ideas are true, even if you manage to find some incontrovertible proof that 9/11 was an inside job or something like that, nothing will change, the inertia is just too strong... and your attitude only makes people more secure in their apathy towards their government.

Truth is irrelevant by itself, it must have a purpose, right now your quest for truth is pointless.

I agree, I started a thread about belief and fact in the philosophy forum. What is an NGO and what do they do? Drinking Beverage

The fact that you don't know what an NGO is says a great deal about your lack of political knowledge.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2013, 07:21 AM
(11-09-2013 07:52 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I know it sounds lame, but anyone remember where they were when it happened?

I was in Science class at MCC Metropolitan.

I was at work. We were working on set top box and WebTV development, so we all had TVs in our offices and were able to watch it all unfold.

12-09-2013, 09:15 AM
(12-09-2013 07:19 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 03:26 PM)I and I Wrote:  I agree, I started a thread about belief and fact in the philosophy forum. What is an NGO and what do they do? Drinking Beverage

The fact that you don't know what an NGO is says a great deal about your lack of political knowledge.

It's called a rhetorical question, I ask a question, the answer will be predictable then I get to expose what an NGO is.
Find all posts by this user
12-09-2013, 09:18 AM
(12-09-2013 09:15 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 07:19 AM)Chas Wrote:  The fact that you don't know what an NGO is says a great deal about your lack of political knowledge.

It's called a rhetorical question, I ask a question, the answer will be predictable then I get to expose what an NGO is.

Oh, I see, just more of your dishonesty. Drinking Beverage

12-09-2013, 09:44 AM
(12-09-2013 09:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 09:15 AM)I and I Wrote:  It's called a rhetorical question, I ask a question, the answer will be predictable then I get to expose what an NGO is.

Oh, I see, just more of your dishonesty. Drinking Beverage

If you think an NGO is a legit organization than you are either dishonest or stupid.
12-09-2013, 09:49 AM
(12-09-2013 09:44 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 09:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, I see, just more of your dishonesty. Drinking Beverage

If you think an NGO is a legit organization than you are either dishonest or stupid.

You are a complete idiot. Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders) is an NGO. They are not legit?

12-09-2013, 09:54 AM
(12-09-2013 09:49 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 09:44 AM)I and I Wrote:  If you think an NGO is a legit organization than you are either dishonest or stupid.

You are a complete idiot. Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders) is an NGO. They are not legit?

Evidence that the US stopped funding alqaeda....do you have any?
12-09-2013, 10:01 AM
(12-09-2013 09:54 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 09:49 AM)Chas Wrote:  You are a complete idiot. Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders) is an NGO. They are not legit?

Evidence that the US stopped funding alqaeda....do you have any?

You seem confused.

Your response appears to be totally unconnected with Chas's comment.

Are you feeling all right? You can take a break and come back later, if you're not able to speak coherently. It's all right; we'll wait.

... this is my signature!
12-09-2013, 10:17 AM
(12-09-2013 10:01 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 09:54 AM)I and I Wrote:  Evidence that the US stopped funding alqaeda....do you have any?

You seem confused.

Your response appears to be totally unconnected with Chas's comment.

Are you feeling all right? You can take a break and come back later, if you're not able to speak coherently. It's all right; we'll wait.

Are you alright? you believe something without evidence...that the US stopped funding alqaeda or that alqaeda and the US are at war with or hate one another.

You know, the topic of the thread.
12-09-2013, 10:22 AM
(12-09-2013 10:17 AM)I and I Wrote:  Are you alright? you believe something without evidence...that the US stopped funding alqaeda or that alqaeda and the US are at war with or hate one another.

You know, the topic of the thread.

You seem confused.

I have not commented on the matter one way or the other, in this thread or otherwise.

Are you feeling all right? You can take a break and come back later, if you're not able to speak coherently. It's all right, we'll wait.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post