08-07-2013, 10:53 PM
RE: Announcement (Please Read)
Geez Rev. I thought I posted a lot o.o
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2013, 11:02 PM
(08-07-2013 10:50 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(08-07-2013 10:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Will this be stickied (is that a word?) somewhere for noobs and people like me prone to forgetfulness?? Wink

And why not 13 stars?

I'm not sure about stickying it. I'll give it some thought though.

As for why not 13, Seth and Stark seemed worthy of an extra high number.

Smile

I agree Seth and Stark do deserve a higher number...

Just wasn't sure if it was superstitiousness Tongue

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

08-07-2013, 11:46 PM
I didn't read this thread, just to spite you, Hughsie.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-07-2013, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 05:40 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(08-07-2013 10:33 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  But can we take another moment to talk about how KC's reputation number is exactly "123"

I mean

How does one become so ballin?

Easy.
Marry someone cute, and post pictures of them alla time. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
09-07-2013, 07:06 AM
I feel short changed by this update, I've lost two stars and gained a thiest over-lord. Wink (congrats KC - well deserved)

(08-07-2013 09:43 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  A mod position is also being held open for DeepThought in anticipation of him returning.

So Deep Thought, the guy with incredible talent, technical apititude and almost miraculous data processing knowledge is taking a break and we must pray for his return? Over time his skills will become part of the writen tradition and appear supernatural to the uneducated denizens of the forums.

Hmmm, is there anything we can do to speed his return KC? Perhaps mystical rituals and funny hats? I sense your increased influence on this forum already and will be watching you.

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
[+] 2 users Like Shannow's post
09-07-2013, 07:47 AM
I am hoping Deep will be able to come back once he is sure that recent issues have been resolved for good.

Congrats, KC. I strongly disagree with many things you say, but I have respect for you as a human being and think you will be a good admin. Actually I thought you already were for some time. Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
09-07-2013, 08:05 AM
Congrats KC and Rora Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
09-07-2013, 08:44 AM
Shannow?? Where the hell have you been? When did you come back? Missed you and your talents brother...glad to see a post from you!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
09-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Why are you guys congratulating Aurora? She got demoted.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
09-07-2013, 09:30 AM
(09-07-2013 09:23 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Why are you guys congratulating Aurora? She got demoted.

But in a nice way Tongue With a big ol' sloppy kiss...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post