Annoyed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: Annoyed
this is such a "first world problem" lol

I know it gets annoying, I suffered it a few times in the good old days... You'll get old and ugly with time, in the mean time, enjoy the perks of looking young Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
02-07-2013, 09:03 AM
Unfortunately, I can't grow a beard; I'm female. I guess I should have mentioned that earlier, lol. ^^;

I read each and every one of your posts, and I realized that maybe I'm just giving up too soon. I guess I should stop taking it personally and look forward to the perks.

Thanks, everyone <3

[Image: mrsnail.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Sloane's post
02-07-2013, 09:43 AM
(02-07-2013 09:03 AM)Sloane Wrote:  Unfortunately, I can't grow a beard; I'm female. I guess I should have mentioned that earlier, lol. ^^;

I read each and every one of your posts, and I realized that maybe I'm just giving up too soon. I guess I should stop taking it personally and look forward to the perks.

Thanks, everyone <3

Get breast-implants. Hurr hurr.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
02-07-2013, 10:49 AM
Enjoy it while it lasts. If you look young, that usually means you look hot.

The look of youth is wasted on the youth, and it seems that it might be wasted on you too. Take advantage.

21, eh? Congratulations on 21 years of being on earth, by the way.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
02-07-2013, 12:33 PM
(02-07-2013 09:03 AM)Sloane Wrote:  Unfortunately, I can't grow a beard; I'm female. I guess I should have mentioned that earlier, lol. ^^;

Thanks, everyone <3

Well, in that case, wanna go out? Wink

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
[+] 2 users Like One Above All's post
03-07-2013, 10:32 AM
(02-07-2013 08:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  Oh I am too, believe me Big Grin Females can persuade me no problemo Tongue

That's 'cause you're easy. Or gullible. Possibly both. Drinking Beverage

OP: Even though it's possibly different for a woman, that used to happen to me all the time, only last year I was asked whether I was I a student... It still happens, but sadly, when it comes to looks, I tend to believe my mirror more than I do people. And I have a really nasty mirror... Well, to be fair, not really its fault Weeping

As for people not taking you seriously - if someone doesn't, just because of how you look, I'm not sure you really want to be taken seriously by people like this. As for waiters and people like this - whatever they do, however rude or snobbish they may be, it's almost never personal, and it's not like you're gonna have them in your life, so who cares what they think or how they act. Their problem, not yours.

Plus, some women really like the boyish look, so there's that Wink

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
05-07-2013, 03:49 PM
It might be frustrating now, but when you're 40 you will look like you're in your late 20's!

That's how it is for my family, my father is reaching 50 and he looks like he is in his early 30's (besides the grayish hair, but he can always dye it).

My brother rarely ever buys alcoholic beverages because of getting demeaning remarks, he's 24 and is as tall as me (I'm 14) and everyone always thinks he's a kid.

My brother's cool enough that he doesn't mind though.

I'm also lucky enough that my family doesn't have a history of heart problems or any kind of cancer (my great grandmother is still alive at 99 years old, although she gets worse every week my grandfather tells me).

I hope that I will live over 100, and I bet I will considering the medical advancements being made lately.

Don't let it get to you, just play it cool and show them who's boss. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes UndercoverAtheist's post
05-07-2013, 04:37 PM
I think you're experiencing a condition called "Imaginary Audience." You are reading into it too much because you are very concerned about your appearance. I'm sure you get some genuinely snooty comments and such, but you're going to get those no matter what you look like. Look like Angelina Jolie? Some women are definitely going to hate on you. Are you fat? People are definitely going to hate on you. There's not getting out of that. Haterz gon hate son!

Anyway, just be yourself and fuck what others think. It's good that you decided to stop ordering alcohol. Although, you drank a Budweiser and that's a piss poor example of beer lol. Who cares if people think you look young. That's only going to benefit you as you get older. When you finally look old, the people who judge you will look like senior citizens.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes NoahsFarce's post