Anonymous FBI Insider, supposedly

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2016, 05:41 PM
Anonymous FBI Insider, supposedly
I found this link today. >here< There's an expurgated and annotated version >here<.

It purports to show annotated screenshots of a Q&A chat on 4chan between an anonymous FBI insider and people from that corner of the web. It claims inside information on the Clinton email investigation, and implicates the Clinton Foundation with vague accusations of money laundering among other hinted-at ugliness. It also accuses Hillary of treason, and claims she sold "Weapons, favors, intelligence, and people" to enemies. There's a hefty dose of ugly racist crap, and other bigotry and unpleasantness typical of 4chan.

It's getting a little coverage at some very right-wing sites like Red Flag News and Red State.

So, it's anonymous to begin with, then found on less-than-trustworthy sites. There's a chance the anonymous FBI insider is just what s/he claims. There's also a chance it's a Trump camp plant, or just some attention-seeking liar wanting to start rumors.

Any thoughts about it?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2016, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2016 05:55 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
RE: Anonymous FBI Insider, supposedly
Quote:on 4chan

Probably fake. By the way the so-called "informant" says:

Quote: People have a way of dying around her.

This is a long held conspiracy theory that Hillary is responsible for multiple deaths of people who "got in her way". Should we take this seriously?

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
28-07-2016, 05:57 PM
You know how many legitimate anonymous FBI insiders there are? None.

#sigh
[+] 8 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-07-2016, 06:34 PM
(28-07-2016 05:49 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
Quote:on 4chan

Probably fake. By the way the so-called "informant" says:

Quote: People have a way of dying around her.

This is a long held conspiracy theory that Hillary is responsible for multiple deaths of people who "got in her way". Should we take this seriously?

Heh. No.

SNOPES - FTW

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 4 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
28-07-2016, 11:57 PM
(28-07-2016 05:41 PM)I Am Wrote:  So, it's anonymous to begin with, then found on less-than-trustworthy sites. There's a chance the anonymous FBI insider is just what s/he claims. There's also a chance it's a Trump camp plant, or just some attention-seeking liar wanting to start rumors.

Any thoughts about it?

The insider claimed Trump had emails and would leak them soon. What did we observe? Emails being leaked.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
29-07-2016, 12:27 AM
At work.

(28-07-2016 11:57 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 05:41 PM)I Am Wrote:  So, it's anonymous to begin with, then found on less-than-trustworthy sites. There's a chance the anonymous FBI insider is just what s/he claims. There's also a chance it's a Trump camp plant, or just some attention-seeking liar wanting to start rumors.

Any thoughts about it?

The insider claimed Trump had emails and would leak them soon. What did we observe? Emails being leaked.

Laugh out load

4Chan?

No

The only worthwhile page on 4Chan is /tg/.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
29-07-2016, 03:44 AM
(28-07-2016 11:57 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

Any thoughts about it?

The prophet predicted death and destruction, what do we observe? I think you should convert to Islam.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
29-07-2016, 06:01 AM
I would take anything coming from 4chan with a huge grain of salt.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
29-07-2016, 08:43 AM
(29-07-2016 06:01 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I would take anything coming from 4chan with a huge grain of salt.

Like this?

[Image: DaBSGWe.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Fireball's post
29-07-2016, 12:29 PM
(29-07-2016 03:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  The prophet predicted death and destruction, what do we observe? I think you should convert to Islam.

The way to tell it is true is to look for corroborating evidence. I'm not saying you should believe it. I don't think an FBI insider would use 4chan.

Death and destruction is a pretty vague prediction. Emails which damage Hilary being leaked is a specific one.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post