Anonymous FBI Insider, supposedly

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2016, 12:35 PM
RE: Anonymous FBI Insider, supposedly
(28-07-2016 05:41 PM)I Am Wrote:  I found this link today. >here< There's an expurgated and annotated version >here<.

It purports to show annotated screenshots of a Q&A chat on 4chan between an anonymous FBI insider and people from that corner of the web. It claims inside information on the Clinton email investigation, and implicates the Clinton Foundation with vague accusations of money laundering among other hinted-at ugliness. It also accuses Hillary of treason, and claims she sold "Weapons, favors, intelligence, and people" to enemies. There's a hefty dose of ugly racist crap, and other bigotry and unpleasantness typical of 4chan.

It's getting a little coverage at some very right-wing sites like Red Flag News and Red State.

So, it's anonymous to begin with, then found on less-than-trustworthy sites. There's a chance the anonymous FBI insider is just what s/he claims. There's also a chance it's a Trump camp plant, or just some attention-seeking liar wanting to start rumors.

Any thoughts about it?

Uggggg, and? Bush and Cheney wont be convicted for their lie, Nixon only had to step down, I think people don't understand you cant always get what you want.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2016, 01:31 PM
(29-07-2016 12:35 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 05:41 PM)I Am Wrote:  I found this link today. >here< There's an expurgated and annotated version >here<.

It purports to show annotated screenshots of a Q&A chat on 4chan between an anonymous FBI insider and people from that corner of the web. It claims inside information on the Clinton email investigation, and implicates the Clinton Foundation with vague accusations of money laundering among other hinted-at ugliness. It also accuses Hillary of treason, and claims she sold "Weapons, favors, intelligence, and people" to enemies. There's a hefty dose of ugly racist crap, and other bigotry and unpleasantness typical of 4chan.

It's getting a little coverage at some very right-wing sites like Red Flag News and Red State.

So, it's anonymous to begin with, then found on less-than-trustworthy sites. There's a chance the anonymous FBI insider is just what s/he claims. There's also a chance it's a Trump camp plant, or just some attention-seeking liar wanting to start rumors.

Any thoughts about it?

Uggggg, and? Bush and Cheney wont be convicted for their lie, Nixon only had to step down, I think people don't understand you cant always get what you want.

And Susan McDougal went to jail for contempt of court for refusing to testify against the Clintons and was then pardon by the Clinton's.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
04-08-2016, 09:18 AM
I don't pay much attention to claims like this, as I believe 90% of what we're told on TV and the internet is pure bullshit...but I feel like I'm missing something entertaining here...what is 4chan?
[+] 2 users Like The Dark One's post
04-08-2016, 09:35 AM
(28-07-2016 06:34 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 05:49 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Probably fake. By the way the so-called "informant" says:

This is a long held conspiracy theory that Hillary is responsible for multiple deaths of people who "got in her way". Should we take this seriously?

Heh. No.

SNOPES - FTW
Thanks for the link Smile
I of course had dismissed any crap like that out of hand, but it made for some entertaining reading.
I really liked the "extremely suspicious hanging suicide" by a depressed fellow who had tried 4 times before. WHY did he not succeed on those earlier attempts? That has to be the loose end there Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
04-08-2016, 09:43 AM
(04-08-2016 09:18 AM)The Dark One Wrote:  I don't pay much attention to claims like this, as I believe 90% of what we're told on TV and the internet is pure bullshit...but I feel like I'm missing something entertaining here...what is 4chan?

4chan is a sewer of racist, sexist excrement. Cyber-bullying, SWATing, hacked leaked nudes, and all kinds of other antisocial behavior have an open field to grow. For whatever it's worth, it contains less child-sexualization than it used to, so I suppose that's some improvement. Not none, just less.

In all fairness, a portion of what we like about the internet started there. LOLcats can trace its origin to 4chan. It may be that Rickrolling started there, and it certainly gained popularity there.

It's really just a forum, like Reddit. Except, it has no form of registration for posters, so all posting can be done anonymously.
04-08-2016, 11:32 AM
If you actually believe anything written on 4chan, then you're an absolute moron.
04-08-2016, 03:32 PM
Quote: Except, it has no form of registration for posters, so all posting can be done anonymously.

Wow...as if the door for idiots wasn't open wide enough, a forum with no registration required? I don't believe much I see/hear on more-or-less reliable sites, why in the world would anyone bother with something like that? It has to be for pure entertainment purposes, right? Tell me there aren't large groups of people who consider a site like that gospel? Please?

Thank you...I think, I am. Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
04-08-2016, 03:36 PM
Quote:I really liked the "extremely suspicious hanging suicide" by a depressed fellow who had tried 4 times before. WHY did he not succeed on those earlier attempts? That has to be the loose end there Big Grin

I'm not, by any stretch, saying I believe the validity of those claims, but just to be devil's advocate and speaking as a former law enforcement officer...if you want to get rid of someone, and make it look like an accident, and they have any sort of history of reckless behavior..well, that's not an unheard of scenario, you know? Consider
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
04-08-2016, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2016 03:55 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-07-2016 11:57 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 05:41 PM)I Am Wrote:  So, it's anonymous to begin with, then found on less-than-trustworthy sites. There's a chance the anonymous FBI insider is just what s/he claims. There's also a chance it's a Trump camp plant, or just some attention-seeking liar wanting to start rumors.

Any thoughts about it?

The insider claimed Trump had emails and would leak them soon. What did we observe? Emails being leaked.

Trump had them? How? Are you suggesting Trump leaked them to Assange? 'Cause that'd be a crazy plot twist to an already hilarious tragicomedy .

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-08-2016, 03:47 PM
(04-08-2016 03:32 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  
Quote: Except, it has no form of registration for posters, so all posting can be done anonymously.

Wow...as if the door for idiots wasn't open wide enough, a forum with no registration required? I don't believe much I see/hear on more-or-less reliable sites, why in the world would anyone bother with something like that? It has to be for pure entertainment purposes, right? Tell me there aren't large groups of people who consider a site like that gospel? Please?

Thank you...I think, I am. Facepalm

Mate, you gotta read up on 4chan before dissing it like that. There's various places you can do that -- how about you start with this.
[+] 1 user Likes Lucipurr's post